• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I willl say this lil fight got my sister who only watches RHOSLC and RHONJ to take notice of Potomac.  I've been trying to get her on to RHOBH, RHONY and RHOA but now she wants to watch RHOP first.  

she was like "the lady calling the other one a crater face was hilarious because the crater face girl has such bad acne and bad plastic surgery" 

then was like "who was the clearly older lady who kept yelling it was her bday" :rip: 

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Wendy did all of that after Mia threw the drink on her…did y’all expect Wendy to just sit there quiet after that happened

Wendy was going back and forth with her before but no I wouldn't expect her to stay quiet but after she lets Mia know that she wasn't taking the bait of fighting her after the drink throwing when Mia came back Wendy kept egging it on and she was held back more than once. She was calm when talking with the girls at the table post fight. 

Once again, she did herself no favors by continuing to antagonize Mia who clearly lost control and was a weak link. Again, Johns Hopkins (my alumni) did NOT have Bravo issue a statement because she had a drink thrown on her and was saying CEO CEO CEO and talking about her wet and wavy hair. People are going to say she was justified because of other things. Wendy had Mia looking like a clown when she dismissed the drink throw with her wet and wavy wig but then she went as low as Mia by talking more trash about her husband and her relationship with Peter and then had to be restrained again after getting up FIRST to keep it going (making Robyn's initial claims accurate) in the second altercation. 

Wendy could have looked like the clear victim had she kept that initial "unbothered" approach the 2nd time. Mia still lost but Wendy didn't do herself any favors the 2nd time and having time to cool off considering the people at the table were not egging her on when Mia left.

Mia clearly is the weakest link and plays checkers. 

Edited by slw84

1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

I willl say this lil fight got my sister who only watches RHOSLC and RHONJ to take notice of Potomac.  I've been trying to get her on to RHOBH, RHONY and RHOA but now she wants to watch RHOP first.  

she was like "the lady calling the other one a crater face was hilarious because the crater face girl has such bad acne and bad plastic surgery" 

then was like "who was the clearly older lady who kept yelling it was her bday" :rip: 

I hope you corrected that you address her as the Grande Dame ?

I’ve just watched the episode – I didn’t really like Wendy before but now I’m kinda here for her. I love that she didn’t back down and let Mia show herself up. 

Wendy getting Robyn and now Mia flustered, keep it up sweetie ?? 

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Wendy was going back and forth with her before but no I wouldn't expect her to stay quiet but after she lets Mia know that she wasn't taking the bait of fighting her after the drink throwing when Mia came back Wendy kept egging it on and she was held back more than once. She was calm when talking with the girls at the table post fight. 

Once again, she did herself no favors by continuing to antagonize Mia who clearly lost control and was a weak link. Again, Johns Hopkins (my alumni) did NOT have Bravo issue a statement because she had a drink thrown on her and was saying CEO CEO CEO and talking about her wet and wavy hair. People are going to say she was justified because of other things. Wendy had Mia looking like a clown when she dismissed the drink throw with her wet and wavy wig but then she went as low as Mia by talking more trash about her husband and her relationship with Peter and then had to be restrained again after getting up FIRST to keep it going (making Robyn's initial claims accurate) in the second altercation. 

Wendy could have looked like the clear victim had she kept that initial "unbothered" approach the 2nd time. Mia still lost but Wendy didn't do herself any favors the 2nd time and having time to cool off considering the people at the table were not egging her on when Mia left.

Mia clearly is the weakest link and plays checkers. 

What kind of unrealistic human expectation 

Wendy's reaction AFTER the drink was thrown on her was I'm sure a rollercoaster of emotions....shock, anger, masked hurt (which is really what the wet & wavy comment stemmed from) being just a few. How anyone can nitpick her reaction rather than focusing on the clear trigger and instigator is beyond me. Mia is the one in the wrong here and SHE is the one who created the conflict and is responsible for the chain of events. 

Wendy's anger didn't just stem from Mia throwing the drink but also Mia trying to embarrass her at the dinner table by 'exposing' her business dealings when Mia had no business doing so...then when the drink it thrown, NO ONE got up to defend Wendy or condemn Mia. Instead, you had 1 bimbo recording her and calling her the antagonist and the other one doubling down. 

Acting as if Wendy shares the blame with Mia in this altercation is just ridiculous. It's ok to lay the blame where it should lie. The fact that Wendy didn't respond by physically attacking Mia is more than commendable....I think most people would have lost control in that situation or would have been overwhelmed with emotions and retreated. Very little people would have placed their napkins in their lap and continued their meal. 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

It's so satisfying revisiting these moments now 

this season has me questioning whether or not robyn is worse than gizelle :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:deadbanana4:

you just look for any reason to get on her :rip: she was not as verbal as Robyn was. 

Pleaseeee she was literally right there making side comments the entire altercation :rip:

I'm not the only one who saw thats why both of them were getting their ass lit up on social media after the episode.

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

this season has me questioning whether or not robyn is worse than gizelle :deadbanana2:

well im here to answer that question for you!! she isnt because neither of them is bad. hope i could help clarify a few things!

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

Robyn is worse because atleast Gizelle is somewhat entertaining and keeps the pot stirred. Robyn is just Teddi level annoying without any value added to the show. 

3 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

It's so satisfying revisiting these moments now 

Omgggg I didn't really watch this season.....let me go watch it now!

4 hours ago, Million said:

I hope you corrected that you address her as the Grande Dame ?

I’ve just watched the episode – I didn’t really like Wendy before but now I’m kinda here for her. I love that she didn’t back down and let Mia show herself up. 

Wendy getting Robyn and now Mia flustered, keep it up sweetie ?? 

i sent her the youtube video of karen huger carrying RHOP for 8 minutes 

26 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Robyn is worse because atleast Gizelle is somewhat entertaining and keeps the pot stirred. Robyn is just Teddi level annoying without any value added to the show. 

this

yall are so nasty im convinced u guys are just doing performance art by pretending to hate robyn or its a bit or something because it feels like were not watching the same show

Based on Andy’s interview he did today I don’t think BH is getting much of a cast shakeup. Andy said it was a very successful season and his response to Kathy saying she won’t be on it Erika/Lisa is was basically “if it’s not her crowd, we understand if she doesn’t want to be on” :deadbanana:

8 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Omgggg I didn't really watch this season.....let me go watch it now!

RHOP S3 and S4 are peak housewives!

____

I am currently watchin RHONY S7  for the 1st time and wow what a ride. Sonja is truly delusional but watching her life falling apart is TV gold :fan:. From S3 to S5 I didn't think she was deserving of the hype around her but S6 and S7 are pretty much centered about her messed up life and I am loving it!

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Based on Andy’s interview he did today I don’t think BH is getting much of a cast shakeup. Andy said it was a very successful season and his response to Kathy saying she won’t be on it Erika/Lisa is was basically “if it’s not her crowd, we understand if she doesn’t want to be on” :deadbanana:

Yeah Rinna is definitely coming back but if they don't fire Diana :deadbanana2:

Karen hasn’t served a thing since the first episode last season (and maybe reasonably shady)

So I hope she takes the obvious Charisse bait and give us something lol 

queen going viral hihi

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

is she trying to make it look like she’s going to leave? That’s how both of these posts read.

Possibly but I think she just means social media

I can see her “resigning” before getting fired though lol  

it’s not like she’s porsha or Rinna who have some level of fan support 

Wendy has always had the girls bothered because she’s beautiful, educated, and can READ them their rights. Glad the internet is finally waking up on Zen Wen hihi

Wendy definitely became the MVP of this season thanks to Mia tryna ruffle her feathers. (But Mia also lowkey created the best episode of the season so far lbr) Anyone siding with Robyn is a filthy rat. And yes, Giselle was less vocal as her and wasn’t recording the fight like a loser. I wanna see Candiace come in and defend Wendy, while dragging Ashley, Robyn, and Gizelle.

also- no SLC tonight :sad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.