The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

That being said, Wendy continuing to run her mouth was antagonistic even if she was right to get under Mia's uneven skin.

the way people act as if Johns Hopkins faculty member wasn't acting up and embarrassing herself as well.

Yikes.

Wendy was still obnoxious (yet people are pretending like she was innocent) but I get the agenda is anti Mia and GEB but that still doesn't change how Wendy is acting a fool for reality TV despite her impressive resume:ahh:

Wendy saying THERE IS A RUMOR...wasn't there a rumor about her husband she blew up about. Hmm...Gizelle will have fun with that hypocrisy at the reunion:turkey:

the ratings better increase because neither Wendy nor Mia look mature and like bosses and social media favoring Wendy (look at the sources - mostly immature and with questionable marketable skills serving as keyboard warriors). Wendy deserves some support but some of it is to downplay her stuff for another agenda at play

I have a feeling someone on the cast is leaving next season...Mia/Robyn/Candice but someone is going to be gone.

Edited by slw84

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

Mia deactivated her twitter 

now for the powers that be to deactivate that contract, truly charrisse’s daughter :giraffe:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

That being said, Wendy continuing to run her mouth was antagonistic even if she was right to get under Mia's uneven skin.

the way people act as if Johns Hopkins faculty member wasn't acting up and embarrassing herself as well.

Yikes.

Wendy was still obnoxious (yet people are pretending like she was innocent) but I get the agenda is anti Mia and GEB but that still doesn't change how Wendy is acting a fool for reality TV despite her impressive resume:ahh:

Wendy saying THERE IS A RUMOR...wasn't there a rumor about her husband she blew up about. Hmm...Gizelle will have fun with that hypocrisy at the reunion:turkey:

the ratings better increase because neither Wendy nor Mia look mature and like bosses and social media favoring Wendy (look at the sources - mostly immature and with questionable marketable skills serving as keyboard warriors). Wendy deserves some support but some of it is to downplay her stuff for another agenda at play

I have a feeling someone on the cast is leaving next season...Mia/Robyn/Candice but someone is going to be gone.

And Robyn wasn’t the right messenger to call that out since she herself was sitting there trying to egg Wendy to fight Mia 

35 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

and there it is! *Carlton voice*

Mess but doesn't this just ADD more attention to them now. I mean, now people are going to talk about you running away from it (which means it's true).

2 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

And Robyn wasn’t the right messenger to call that out since she herself was sitting there trying to egg Wendy to fight Mia 

I'm not sure it matters but being the right messenger or not doesn't change that Robyn was antagonizing by saying antagonizing 50-11 times BUT Wendy WAS antagonistic and kept it going.

She handled Gizelle (my girl) masterfully last season when she called Gizzy out on her mess, told her about herself sternly and got up and let people know she is not going to Monique this situation and, instead, will walk away with dignity.

Wendy did NOT do that here. Mia was dead wrong for her mess. Wendy lowered herself (which is why that bodyguard told her she was better than that indicating that she DID lower herself to Mia's level) and was shown more than once being held back trying to charge Mia. 

See Mia started the mess so her being held back alone would have been more powerful. Instead, Mia and Wendy were held back multiple times.

All Wendy said was CEO CEO CEO yet Mia's chiropractor business did not have Bravo issue a statement distancing themselves from Mia. That was Wendy's Johns Hopkins (MY graduate alumni by the way) that did that.

It's good she's getting support from social media because Wendy was put in a tough spot but she did flounder a bit. I just hope these people support her brand since they are supporting her on the show. But usually it stops at the show.

It's very interesting that this is turning into a colorist debate when

Gizelle has gotten messy with Karen, Katie, Ashley and Mia.
Ashley has gotten messy with Karen, Katie, Mia and Robyn.

Robyn has gotten messy with Karen and Ashley. GEB went to Ashley's restaurant like fake thugs (still my girls) and confronted her.

Karen has gotten messy with Karen, Gizelle, Ashley, Robyn etc.

Mia has gotten messy with Gizelle and Karen.

and they've had their moments with Wendy, Charisse, monique and candice.

None of these ladies have held back their messy bad behavior for their allies. 

It's going to be easy for the ladies to flip the script about colorism (Karen, Gizelle and Robyn and Mia married dark skinned men and have kids darker than them). Ashley is the only one that has one less card to pull when the colorism debate occurs at the reunion.

It's going to get messy but viewers can call GEB and Ashley jackholes for being messy to everyone...trying to aim for an agenda is going to be a bad move for all involved as some cast members are leaning into that support to help them out, too.

RHOP might be where RHOA was a couple of seasons if they let people push this agenda forward.

21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Mess but doesn't this just ADD more attention to them now. I mean, now people are going to talk about you running away from it (which means it's true).

I'm not sure it matters but being the right messenger or not doesn't change that Robyn was antagonizing by saying antagonizing 50-11 times BUT Wendy WAS antagonistic and kept it going.

She handled Gizelle (my girl) masterfully last season when she called Gizzy out on her mess, told her about herself sternly and got up and let people know she is not going to Monique this situation and, instead, will walk away with dignity.

Wendy did NOT do that here. Mia was dead wrong for her mess. Wendy lowered herself (which is why that bodyguard told her she was better than that indicating that she DID lower herself to Mia's level) and was shown more than once being held back trying to charge Mia. 

See Mia started the mess so her being held back alone would have been more powerful. Instead, Mia and Wendy were held back multiple times.

All Wendy said was CEO CEO CEO yet Mia's chiropractor business did not have Bravo issue a statement distancing themselves from Mia. That was Wendy's Johns Hopkins (MY graduate alumni by the way) that did that.

It's good she's getting support from social media because Wendy was put in a tough spot but she did flounder a bit. I just hope these people support her brand since they are supporting her on the show. But usually it stops at the show.

It's very interesting that this is turning into a colorist debate when

Gizelle has gotten messy with Karen, Katie, Ashley and Mia.
Ashley has gotten messy with Karen, Katie, Mia and Robyn.

Robyn has gotten messy with Karen and Ashley. GEB went to Ashley's restaurant like fake thugs (still my girls) and confronted her.

Karen has gotten messy with Karen, Gizelle, Ashley, Robyn etc.

Mia has gotten messy with Gizelle and Karen.

and they've had their moments with Wendy, Charisse, monique and candice.

None of these ladies have held back their messy bad behavior for their allies. 

It's going to be easy for the ladies to flip the script about colorism (Karen, Gizelle and Robyn and Mia married dark skinned men and have kids darker than them). Ashley is the only one that has one less card to pull when the colorism debate occurs at the reunion.

It's going to get messy but viewers can call GEB and Ashley jackholes for being messy to everyone...trying to aim for an agenda is going to be a bad move for all involved as some cast members are leaning into that support to help them out, too.

RHOP might be where RHOA was a couple of seasons if they let people push this agenda forward.

ALL of them women are antagonistic when it comes to arguments, so why are they only calling Wendy out for it 

Most people would not kindly get up and walk away after having a drink thrown at them. Let's not get it twisted....Mia was the lone aggressor and antagonist in that situation. Not to mention, she inserted herself in business that had nothing to do with her. She was being messy and couldn't even handle the mess she started. I see a pattern with her....she's very quick to loose her cool when she doesn't like someone's reaction to her shady behavior.

I think Mia is in the wrong more so but it’s not so black and white to me. Wendy also didn’t stop going at her and charged at her too at one point. 

Mia is also a flop at comebacks :fan:

The Bravo hive mind demanding Ppl

need to be fired are ruining housewives I fear. Isn’t mess what we want 

Some of these takes in here :rip:

Wendy did nothing wrong! Like how else was she supposed to react after getting a drink thrown on her? Just sit there and eat her food and pretend it didn't happen? Walk away and say nothing? 

All this "Wendy antagonized the situation" mess from some of the same ones who villainized Porsha and Monique chyle...lemme exit :toofunny2:

Edited by dman4life

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Mia is going to have a messy reunion cause the friend currently hates her too 

and she’s just been lying :deadbanana2:

:deadvision: 

omg the developments in this thread! I just knew I couldn’t stand Mia for a reason, this dumbass is in for the drags! 

Robyn’s hair has been serving all season long truly, but last night she continued to pick the WRONG team. 

It’s really embarrassing and cringe when I see her go into her “OMG WENDY IS RIGHT AGAIN OMG WENDY IS ALWAYS RIGHT! SHE WON!” :doc: like ma’am you’re way too grown, sounding like a 12 year old…even Gizz knows better than to pick sides. 

15 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:deadvision: 

omg the developments in this thread! I just knew I couldn’t stand Mia for a reason, this dumbass is in for the drags! 

Yeah they're friends from childhood. She literally said she wouldn't be friends with Mia if she met her as an adult :dies:

I don’t like violence but….

mia made a good episode I cannot lie

finally watched the episode. mia was in the wrong to throw the drink, wendy had barely even said anything. of course wendy is gonna keep going off on her after that. but let me say for the doubter in this thread.... ROBYN WON!! she got her own little segment and a costaring role in that fight!! we won!! cant believe i was down earlier, my GEBcrown slipped but its SECURED now. ahhhh!!

spacer.png

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I think Mia is in the wrong more so but it’s not so black and white to me. Wendy also didn’t stop going at her and charged at her too at one point. 

Mia is also a flop at comebacks :fan:

The Bravo hive mind demanding Ppl

need to be fired are ruining housewives I fear. Isn’t mess what we want 

Indeed it's annoying. I agree that Mia was in the wrong but I am entertained because of the mess she created. Why is every time someone does something wrong everyone is demanding them to get fired it's annoying af :zzz: It's not like Mia is going to end up winning in this season. We KNOW that Wendy/Candiace are going to drag her ass to infinity and beyond, we KNOW that she and her husband are now broke without business, we KNOW that her "best friend" hates her now and is desperate to bring her down. So her time is 100% coming let the season play and make a decision after the reunion

They should put this energy in people like Diana Jenkins who did absolutely NOTHING and didn't even attend the reunion

So true :deadbanana2:

Sorry but some of y’all are just being annoying. If someone gets involved in your business to start **** with you and then throws a drink your way unjustifiably why wouldn’t you keep dragging them? :rip:

And then throws a purse on top of that like you’re bound to keep going at the mouth Wendy is only human. But honestly out of all the girls on RHOP stanning Robyn is just shcjfjvkg make it make sense.

Gonna watch Potomac tonight. Wendy loves talking like she's that girl so I can't wait to see this :cm:

All of the people who are saying Wendy provoked Mia are the people saying "violence is never the answer" in regards to Monique vs Candiace. Candiace was a thousand times more provocative than Wendy was. Pick a lane.

10 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

even Gizz knows better than to pick sides. 

Apparently not cause she picked a side and thats why Wendy clocked her at the end before she left the table :rip:

11 hours ago, abc1990 said:

ALL of them women are antagonistic when it comes to arguments, so why are they only calling Wendy out for it 

Because I'm acknowledging that Wendy didn't handle herself properly like she did gathering Gizelle in that scene last season.

Wendy is being painted as a victim as if she sat there and did nothing. She antagonized the entire situation and Mia was STILL wrong for how she handled it and it does NOT take away from Wendy being held back twice and being told she's better than that because she WAS not handling it properly. How many times did she say CEO CEO CEO CEO when Johns Hopkins made Bravo issue a statement to separate their brand from Wendy's antics and it wasn't because she had a drink thrown on her it was what she did to be just as immature, keep stuff going and having to be held back multiple times.

At first she made light of it talking about her wet and wavy wig when the drink got her but she just did too much and turned a win into a draw (but social media has their agenda and are not the best source for anything so they'll support her and disregard the entirety of the situation)

8 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

finally watched the episode. mia was in the wrong to throw the drink, wendy had barely even said anything. of course wendy is gonna keep going off on her after that. but let me say for the doubter in this thread.... ROBYN WON!! she got her own little segment and a costaring role in that fight!! we won!! cant believe i was down earlier, my GEBcrown slipped but its SECURED now. ahhhh!!

spacer.png

Robyn had production USE her footage (showing extra Wendy comments not making her look the best) in between their own footage. It's giving chess moves. The GEBs win again.:turkey:

10 hours ago, dman4life said:

Yeah they're friends from childhood. She literally said she wouldn't be friends with Mia if she met her as an adult :dies:

:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Apparently not cause she picked a side and thats why Wendy clocked her at the end before she left the table :rip:

you just look for any reason to get on her :rip: she was not as verbal as Robyn was. 

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Because I'm acknowledging that Wendy didn't handle herself properly like she did gathering Gizelle in that scene last season.

Wendy is being painted as a victim as if she sat there and did nothing. She antagonized the entire situation and Mia was STILL wrong for how she handled it and it does NOT take away from Wendy being held back twice and being told she's better than that because she WAS not handling it properly. How many times did she say CEO CEO CEO CEO when Johns Hopkins made Bravo issue a statement to separate their brand from Wendy's antics and it wasn't because she had a drink thrown on her it was what she did to be just as immature, keep stuff going and having to be held back multiple times.

At first she made light of it talking about her wet and wavy wig when the drink got her but she just did too much and turned a win into a draw (but social media has their agenda and are not the best source for anything so they'll support her and disregard the entirety of the situation)

Robyn had production USE her footage (showing extra Wendy comments not making her look the best) in between their own footage. It's giving chess moves. The GEBs win again.:turkey:

Wendy did all of that after Mia threw the drink on her…did y’all expect Wendy to just sit there quiet after that happened

22 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Wendy did all of that after Mia threw the drink on her…did y’all expect Wendy to just sit there quiet after that happened

Like! Lol anything that came after the drink being thrown is justified 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.