The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Tamara acting so unhinged at the party :deadbanana4: this reunion is going to something :jonnycat:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, NEUTRON said:

Ive been saying on Twitter from jump how I wish we couldve got Brynn instead of Leah. I really wouldve loved to see her and Sonja together 😭

Wait that’s crazy bc if we’d gotten Brynn instead of Leah and Eboni, we would probably still have the old RHONY rn :lakitu:

The montage of Robyn sitting on the curb :dies:

but yeah the trailer was giving nothing. The fact the “climax” was a food tin being knocked over :skull:

• Haha 1

Last episode of RHONY was the best of the season so far. Erin **** stirring ways came back to her deliciously :fan2:

17 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Wait that’s crazy bc if we’d gotten Brynn instead of Leah and Eboni, we would probably still have the old RHONY rn :lakitu:

we definitely would!

Brynn & Jenna wouldve breathed a new life into the old RHONY. 

On 9/29/2023 at 6:40 PM, BoyAlmighty said:

Oh it was bad for her 

spacer.png

Deshawn's fried chicken and Kandi's house in the hood is looking more appealing now huh.

not her being restricted to the basement like a bad dog in timeout.

No Weapons formed against Kenya WHEW...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

4 shows the same week premiering :rip:

The debut episode ratings fireworks are going to be a disastuh...and I'm not talking about the actual numbers but the comparisons from last season's debut #s.

I think RHOBH will thrive, RHOP will falter, RHOM will be stable and I forget about the other is it Married to Medicine. It'll rise.

That RHOP trailer was underwhelming. Gizelle coming for Robyn regarding Juan is giving, let's create a storyline for this check.
Nneka coming for Wendy is already looking tired and stale. Not looking forward to another season of GEB + underlings vs Wendy and Candiace while Karen looks from the sidelines.

• Like 2

RHOM will probably be better than RHOBH but RHOBH will have better ratings

• Like 1

Don’t forget RHONY UGT is coming in December too :jonny: we are going to be eating

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CityPop said:

That RHOP trailer was underwhelming. Gizelle coming for Robyn regarding Juan is giving, let's create a storyline for this check.
Nneka coming for Wendy is already looking tired and stale. Not looking forward to another season of GEB + underlings vs Wendy and Candiace while Karen looks from the sidelines.

Well, here's the problem. Karen is so self-absorbed in her Grande Dame image that when she has underlings it becomes a fake matriarchal situation and then she reveals her hand and messes it up.

I'm by no means a Candice fan but Karen DID her wrong in favor of Monique because she didn't want GEB to "win"

She and Wendy are allies as well. So HATE EM or LOVE EM GEB are the only true friends so they are the perfect bait for newbies to get in good with.

We ALL know Gizelle is a production favorite and handles being thrown under the bus for the sake of the storyline like a professional so strategically it's good to get in with Gizelle and by default Robyn.

Even Ashley has become less of an ally and more of a friend with GEB over the years.

If the other ladies were wise they would be more than allies and make their side more appealing.

20 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well, here's the problem. Karen is so self-absorbed in her Grande Dame image that when she has underlings it becomes a fake matriarchal situation and then she reveals her hand and messes it up.

I'm by no means a Candice fan but Karen DID her wrong in favor of Monique because she didn't want GEB to "win"

She and Wendy are allies as well. So HATE EM or LOVE EM GEB are the only true friends so they are the perfect bait for newbies to get in good with.

We ALL know Gizelle is a production favorite and handles being thrown under the bus for the sake of the storyline like a professional so strategically it's good to get in with Gizelle and by default Robyn.

Even Ashley has become less of an ally and more of a friend with GEB over the years.

If the other ladies were wise they would be more than allies and make their side more appealing.

karen cannot keep up with these girls. everytime someone confronts her about something she either deflects or storms off. she is unable to converse with them without a rehearsal, they are too quick for her. i am surprised she is still around. i hope charisse tears her up in the next season 

candiace is that girl, karen messed up going against her for sure.

ashley darby has to be one of the fakest housewives ever, i think she is a terrible liar and i cannot fathom how the GP don’t see through it. i see why she is friends with teresa guidice. it’s just yoga and lie

whats GEB?

(sorry for the spew, i just recently caught up on rhop - still have the recent reunion to watch… hoping someone calls ashley out for her fake ass divorce)

Edited by oshyms

30 minutes ago, oshyms said:

karen cannot keep up with these girls. everytime someone confronts her about something she either deflects or storms off. she is unable to converse with them without a rehearsal, they are too quick for her. i am surprised she is still around. i hope charisse tears her up in the next season 

She is just lazy now but S1-S4 she was quick and top tier

It was Ashley the one who got her always so worked up but now they are ok, so Karen doesn't do anything

Tamra coming back only to make a complete and utter fool of herself once again. Kick her off and let her ROT for being the rat she always has been. :heart2:

• Haha 1

I think all the ladies of RHOP are top tier! However Karen and Gizelle have been coasting for a couple of seasons - they know they are going nowhere so all the other girls have to do the heavy lifting. 

Karen press conference is one my fave RHOP moments. 

I do hope Mia will be more authentic this season. I do like her but she a bit too VH1. 

8 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I do hope Mia will be more authentic this season. I do like her but she a bit too VH1. 

still have to watch s7 reunion, but i can’t believe she brought her friend/sister on the show like that and turned on her  :rip: what

Edited by oshyms

Just now, oshyms said:

still have to watch s7 reunion, but i can’t believe she brought her friend/sister on the show like that and turned on her  :rip: what

I know, I can't, and she will expose Mia for the fraud she is which is kind of funny; like are we suprised she (Mia) is lying? 

Also I can't believe Mia got away with her cancer story. 

Rewatching RHONY right now...can't believe I had completely forgotten how much of an unrepentant piece of s*** Ramona has always been. :deadbanana4:

She is such a garbage person but the moments where she gets dragged, wide bug eyes and rapid blinking her only response, are some of the best moments in the Housewives universe. She's probably the most satisfyingly hateable housewife of all time:WAP:

I can't believe we are on season 8 of RHOP and people are still trying to run with the narrative of Karen turning on Candiace. :rip:

She was a friend to both and Candiace allowed her mind to be manipulated by Gizelle & Robyn into thinking Karen was somehow her enemy and yet look where we are today. Gizelle spreading fake rumors about her husband which resulted in one of the worst storylines in the history of RHOP and helped her sidekick hide the real storyline while letting Candiace suffer for the season.

Yall have to do better honestly Karen has been arguing with these girls every year and still somehow yall say she's doing nothing if shes doing nothing then what are the green eyed bandits doing?

• Like 4

Potomac, Bevery Hills and Miami premiering in the same week? Bravo is treating us WELL this fall

36 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Potomac, Bevery Hills and Miami premiering in the same week? Bravo is treating us WELL this fall

And the magnum opus of BRAVO, Married to Medicine as well!

Dubai isn't too far behind either. Ive heard season 2 is a huge step up from 1 

Re: RHOSLC

I don’t actually hate Angie for the show but she is horrible in the confessional 

Rewatching Potomac and I forgot how messy these ******* were :deadbanana2:I wish Katie didn't have to go through the **** she did because she seemed so happy in the earlier seasons.

• Like 1

Kyle sitting front row at Disney+‘a Dancing with the Stars while Lisa Rinna is schmoozing at Paris Fashion Week. Did she kind of get the last laugh? :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.