The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I feel like their last season just ended. Meanwhile, WHERE IS DUBAI????

I know they are airing the first episode at Bravocon in November if I remember reading the schedule correctly. The people in attendance will get to see that day one.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, Jaye said:

Only for it to happen again WHILE trying to prove a point. So she was the problem and if anything she should've taken it as a lesson to be more careful, especially given that her excuse was "to keep in touch with her family." She should be happy it was just a prank and she didn't actually lose anything. 

Exactly; the driver could have easily not returned it to the girls.

Lisa also took a swipe at new cast member Monica Garcia, who is already ruffling feathers after admitting that her marriage broke down because she had an affair with her brother-in-law for 18 months.

'I think I should buy her a Louis Vuitton bag so she can not feel so bad that she doesn't have one,' sniped Lisa.

'Honestly, I feel like she's so upset based on her circumstances, and instead of being like, "Hey, I can elevate myself and my life", she wants to tear us down,' she continued.

'We just have different interests. So, you know, some people appreciate Van Gogh's and some people like Renoir's and, you know, I like both and she doesn't know what they are.'

LISA :jonny5: GET HER! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ubah’s behavior was so cringe to watch, a grown woman literally throwing a tantrum over a dumb joke that wasn’t serious at all. I was liking her up until this episode. Erin can be annoying but she was not in the wrong at all.

RHOSLC continues to give! Everyone is engaging and Monica is having one of the best HW debuts I fear 

• Like 2

Wow that trailer gave......nothing 

I'll still be perched though 

I guess they're not planning to include the aftermath of the brawl between Deborah and the other girl

To me, this season already looks more interesting than the last one and it’s manufactured drama. I checked out after it became clear GEB we’re going for an orchestrated takedown of Candiace. This season looks like it has more authentic drama.

And not Nneka accusing Wendy’s mother of voodoo. :skull: 

Season looks dull but hopefully it delivers, this is too many wives though. Also Wendy is so corny with her prepared lines, she is just not a good housewife.

I think we need a more lowkey season season after how tense the last one was lol

Tamra was so beyond insufferable and wrong in this past episode :skull: jfc the way Heather’s stock skyrocketed this season should be studied. i hope she was paying attention to the fan reception this season and goes into that reunion activated, lord knows it’s probably her last

The way nothing changed in the cast for RHOP 

they didn’t listen to Twitter at all :ahh: 

and Yass Robyn not be being demoted 

The trailer for Potomac looks mid. But i don't have a problem with that. Still looks better than Atlanta. 

Why are there so many losers in the OC franchise. Gina, Tamra, Emily (still can’t believe she’s a lawyer, though lawyers supposed to be smart). I’m so tired of them.

14 hours ago, crf13 said:

Lisa also took a swipe at new cast member Monica Garcia, who is already ruffling feathers after admitting that her marriage broke down because she had an affair with her brother-in-law for 18 months.

'I think I should buy her a Louis Vuitton bag so she can not feel so bad that she doesn't have one,' sniped Lisa.

'Honestly, I feel like she's so upset based on her circumstances, and instead of being like, "Hey, I can elevate myself and my life", she wants to tear us down,' she continued.

'We just have different interests. So, you know, some people appreciate Van Gogh's and some people like Renoir's and, you know, I like both and she doesn't know what they are.'

LISA :jonny5: GET HER! 

Queen :clap3:

• Like 1

Angie K seems to be trying too hard.

Potomac trailer looks like a fanmade montage, we learned nothing

OC has to have to be the dumbest cast ever right?

That scene with Heather and Gina left me brain dead...how dumb can Casita be?? Heather was literally showing her the audio proving that she didn't say those comments and Gina was like: "well....I guess Tamra did say it but it's ok, however Heather is such a bad friend". OMG!! I wanted to shake the TV.

Emily crying about a comment that Heather NEVER said. Taylor totally plastered trying to confront Heather about not returning with her soup because she fell asleep. i mean...this has to be the worst takedown in housewife history.

Also, I was living when Andy shaded the peasant on WWHL saying that the house that would sell for the least amount of money would be Gina's because she lives in a casita. Heather's face cracked.

Mia should've stayed on Karen's side instead of running to the GEB. All she did was earn a free ride to constant lashings.

Its looking like another season of Karen, Candiace, and Wendy vs everyone else and I will be tuned in to see the lashings they serve up. :coffee2:

I loved that trailer. RHOP is still the only franchise in which I like all the housewives (except Charisse) ill be seated!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.