The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Tonight’s SLC is a perfect episode of reality television!! One of the best recent episodes of housewives. 

It really is! I'm only half way through but everyone plays their part and it's so good.

Mary is just perfection :jonny6: I’m so glad she’s back! tonight was A+

I think what Meredith is doing this week and next (vaguely alluding to disabled children during heated moments) is disgusting :heart: 

• Like 2

SLC is on another level this season. 10/10 this last episode. 

You know **** is weird and over the top when even Mary says: What's going on?

:laugh:

Edited by rooby.booby

8 hours ago, crf13 said:

Tonight’s SLC is a perfect episode of reality television!! One of the best recent episodes of housewives. 

Totally agree. SLC is the new darling

SLC is giving so hard :superman: I can’t even hate on Angie K and her try hard ways that hard cause she triggered Meredith into that hilarious rant. 

Also I get where Monica is coming from but I don’t a woe is me housewife (we’ve got too much of that on RHONY). First the bag and then the 60k annoying her, this is legit a show about snotty over privileged women honey. I also think she is trying a bit hard but she is a lot more natural than Angie K lol. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Also I get where Monica is coming from but I don’t a woe is me housewife (we’ve got too much of that on RHONY). First the bag and then the 60k annoying her, this is legit a show about snotty over privileged women honey.

This! It’s so bizarre watching twitter pretend like Monica ate with that bit when it completely contradicts the campy nature of the show. It makes you realize how many people watch housewives and yet can’t seem to grasp that they’re watching a reality tv show. 

• Like 2

OMG...I'm OBSESSED with Meredith's slurry pronunciation of the word: Rehoomuz.

SLC is DELIVERING!!

Edited by Illyana Frost
  • Haha 1

The Ms on Salt Lake City are serving i fear! Meredith’s meltdown, Mary’s bus argument, Monica’s confessionals/comments at the dinner…

Cindy this is EXCELLENCE !! :WAP:

I think Monica is a great addition to the cast, but am I the only one who recognized that she jumped to team Meredith, Heather, Mary ASAP because she felt they had the upper hand? She’s closer to Angie, but because she’s on “Meredith’s trip” she immediately sided with her without having been present for any of Meredith or Angie’s prior drama. She and Angie are both desperate to be on this show - they’re just simply hitching themselves to opposite teams without realizing they’re doing the same thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t really like Monica, the whole “OMG I’m poor, I’m a single mom of 4 blah blah” B**** you cheated on your husband with his BIL that’s why you’re a single mom :skull: But I have to give it to her, she brings the drama :clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crf13 said:

I think Monica is a great addition to the cast, but am I the only one who recognized that she jumped to team Meredith, Heather, Mary ASAP because she felt they had the upper hand? She’s closer to Angie, but because she’s on “Meredith’s trip” she immediately sided with her without having been present for any of Meredith or Angie’s prior drama. She and Angie are both desperate to be on this show - they’re just simply hitching themselves to opposite teams without realizing they’re doing the same thing. 

This. People keep saying she’s so honest and genuine but she turns against Angie in a heartbeat. And the whole “I want to have something nice around them” and crying stuff like she didn’t know they’re rich before this or something. She used to work for Jen so she knows what’s she walking into :biblio:

7 minutes ago, KanMap said:

This. People keep saying she’s so honest and genuine but she turns against Angie in a heartbeat. And the whole “I want to have something nice around them” and crying stuff like she didn’t know they’re rich before this or something. She used to work for Jen so she knows what’s she walking into :biblio:

Exactly!! I was rolling my eyes reading tweets from people who said she was right in regards to what she said to Lisa, but those are the same viewers who complain when the HWs aren’t affluent enough or are just straight lesser middle class (like Gina). Lisa losing her ring and then reminding us every 5 minutes that it cost 60k is quintessential housewives behavior. 

They clearly had a sit down with the women of SLC. Let's pray they do that for RHOA 

ok that episode was EVERYTHING

the ladies are clocking in this season

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

Agreed. I really like her so far and the energy she is bringing to the group but she is up so far in Meredith, Heather and Mary's *******.

10 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

OMG...I'm OBSESSED with Meredith's slurry pronunciation of the word: Rehoomuz.

SLC is DELIVERING!!

This was such an iconic moment... not the woumbers and nastiness :rip:

I would like to hear more about Mary’s bird, kk thanks. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.