• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

omg b*tch! WUT!!! I haven't watched in years but I am shocked.

ANYWAY... um zaddy Mauricio cum2me... I know how to keep a man... and keep him satisfiedΒ  just saying

Β 

HgYULfD.gif

• Haha 4

Evolution Media better turn on the cameras again.

Β 

I didn't think she would ever separate from him, and would cling to him until their passing, even with the glaring issues.

Β 

But apparently she's allegedly having some box fun, so go awf.

Β 

Hopefully the children are being supported at this time.

Time the ultimate truth teller

Β 

Β 

Regardless of all the cheating rumors in the last few years I feel sorry for Kyle and Mauricio, they were together for so long. I hope their children (especially Portia) are taking it wellΒ :chick3:

Omg not Kylie and Mauricio! Mauricio is SUCH a god damn KING of a husband I would die for a man like that. :jonny4:

Β 

But it must be said... lol at the damn medium prediction

Β 

tumblr_md19diFyoI1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I don’t even watch Beverly Hills anymore and I actually feel bad for them both.

Β 

they seemed like the perfect crooks/coupleΒ 

Not Dorit trending.

Β 

So we are shipping Doricio after all:wanda:

I haven’t stopped laughing all day long. :lmao:
Somebody said no wonder Kyle’s finger nails have been so short lately. :skull:Β 

3 hours ago, Snoopy said:

yt2olj49rt9b1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

It doesn't make you psychic to predict a marriage would end 12 years from that moment. She clearly wants a moment and i don't even like Kyle but girl let's be real now.Β 

Edited by boys

1 hour ago, boys said:

It doesn't make you psychic to predict a marriage would end 12 years from that moment. She clearly wants a moment and i don't even like Kyle but girl let's be real now.Β 

This

3 hours ago, Erotic said:

So it’s a fake storyline?Β :rip:
Β 

her mindΒ 

What else is newΒ 

Β 

They needed a big headline to kick the hype for next season into full gearΒ :coffee2:

Β 

First, the fake home invasion. Now a fake separation.Β :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

What else is newΒ 

Β 

They needed a big headline to kick the hype for next season into full gearΒ :coffee2:

Β 

First, the fake home invasion. Now a fake separation.Β :toofunny3:

ehh, they wrapped filming for the next season a long time ago, so unless Bravo decides to film at Kyle's household right now, similar to what they did with VPR, this topic won't be discussed until next year for season 14, after the initial hype has died. If anything they decided to announce this when they were not filming to avoid being captured on camera

8 hours ago, LVP said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuQ1FUcsBO0/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==
Β 

she’s already denied … but divorce not separation Β 

So this doesn't change that they are separating. It's just many jumped to divorce when it was reported they were separating from the beginning.

Β 

Most states require you to separate for at least a year before going full force.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

ehh, they wrapped filming for the next season a long time ago, so unless Bravo decides to film at Kyle's household right now, similar to what they did with VPR, this topic won't be discussed until next year for season 14, after the initial hype has died. If anything they decided to announce this when they were not filming to avoid being captured on camera

I think Yolanda divorce was also announced after the filming was wrapped, but they decided to add few scenes and it opened a way to discuss it during the reunion

There was a picture of Kyle with Kathy recently and she had a mic like there were filming something

does this mean Dorit & Mau have been ******* while Kyle has been out eating the puss?

Mauricio has been cheating on Kyle with younger women for many years. It's been the biggest known "secret" in Beverly Hills for a while now.Β :rip:

Β 

Splits really had enough of pretending her marriage was hunky dory I guessΒ :mandown:

18 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Kyle has allegedly been having her DJ Tracy moment with Morgan Rice, a female country singer

Β 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

????

I was NOT expecting Kyle to be accused of having a lesbian affair fjgkdfj

Β 

They look kinda cute together though!

Β 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

tbh I comment this earlier, but a lot of this "Scandal" with Kyle and Mauricio is just the excitement around Kyle being a secret lesbian. Its kinda gross instinctually to me, but I do understand them separating is a huge story in the HW world. Its a tricky situation but the ones getting hyped up about her "potentially" being anything other than straight are weird as hell to me

Rewatching rhoc s9 is so odd, Lizzie and her friend were so detached from the group, and as if she started a whole coup against Tamra because she didn’t go to her bday party.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.