The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Btw I live in SLC and everyone who has met Angie K says she is amazing and super friendly and nice

Lisa on the other hand... :rip:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about Tamra is, she was fired for self producing and being inauthentic….and I feel like she didn't learn from it. She could've sat back this season and we still would've had a good show, instead she's made herself look awful.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2024 at 6:35 PM, Rush said:

Even though Heather is kinda right about Bronwyn, it was funny seeing Heather trying to have a moment with her and flopping 

spacer.png

I'm Team Heather but you are right. Heather thought she ate (season 1 diet) but she just nibbled a bit.

On 9/28/2024 at 1:16 PM, Katamari said:

This Eddie vs Ryan mess :rip: worse  than the woman tbh :bibliahh:Tamra sucks! 

they should work it out in the bedroom tho :khalyan:

Eddie acts like he's the wife in the relationship. It's so interesting to see Tamra serve the husband role and then Eddie act like a sassy unsatisfied housewive who wants to pretend to be mature but is planting seeds. GLAD Ryan is taking the breadwinner to the cleaners...Unemployed Unhappy Unsatisfied Eddie better plan for this next meal ticket.

19 hours ago, Bewitched said:

MJ I LOVVVVEEE THIS SONG. Ryan, take her evil azz to the cleaners. 

• Haha 1

I don't like Joel but ppl in the comments saying Joel is lying like have we all not seen the same show? This checks out for Shannon lol

19 hours ago, Bewitched said:

It's funny cause I was so glad when Lisa Rinna got fired from RHOBH for being such a ***** but I don't want Tamra to get fired lmfao like I don't like her in the slightest but this drama is more entertaining to me I guess lol 

I could care less about Vicki but might as  well bring her and Gretchen back to deal with Tamra 

Lisa Rinna was inherently evil and never thought she was in the wrong while tamra does it for TV. When she is cornered she apologizes "and moves on"

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

I don't like Joel but ppl in the comments saying Joel is lying like have we all not seen the same show? This checks out for Shannon lol

I think Shannon is entertaining and good TV but I don't understand why fans are so on her side all the time. She is absolutely nuts and a master manipulator

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

This reunion is gonna be a bloodbath if Tamra uses this against her (and Bravo doesn't edit it out) :jonny5:

The fact that we could get peak RHOA cast if they and Nene came back :'(

Edited by Rush
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rush said:

This reunion is gonna be a bloodbath if Tamra uses this against her (and Bravo doesn't edit it out) :jonny5:

I don't think it'll make the edit. Probably the next reunion when the show already airs.

What kind of dog does brown wind have :jonnycat: he looks like a boxer 

Brittani feels like a Mynique from Rhoa kind of flop 

Mary clocking her :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.