The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

51 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

This is so dramatic i love it lmfao 

i was coming here to post this and i know this is gonna sound annoying to some but ….. like this show in particular to me marks how Bravo views the viability of housewives moving forward (the intro thingy from last season too)

it feels sooooooo fake and overproduced. SLC is still very entertaining but these people are only in the room together bc they're being paid to do so. there's no organic nature to their interactions anymore and bravo isn't even trying to hide at this point how heavy handed the influence of production is. you (at least i) really have to turn your brain off in order to fully engage whereas a lot of the earlier seasons / iterations of housewives are gold mines for analyzing the motivations of why certain women said or did the things that played out in their seasons. idk how to feel but will still watch obviously.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, qurl said:

i was coming here to post this and i know this is gonna sound annoying to some but ….. like this show in particular to me marks how Bravo views the viability of housewives moving forward (the intro thingy from last season too)

it feels sooooooo fake and overproduced. SLC is still very entertaining but these people are only in the room together bc they're being paid to do so. there's no organic nature to their interactions anymore and bravo isn't even trying to hide at this point how heavy handed the influence of production is. you (at least i) really have to turn your brain off in order to fully engage whereas a lot of the earlier seasons / iterations of housewives are gold mines for analyzing the motivations of why certain women said or did the things that played out in their seasons. idk how to feel but will still watch obviously.

Exactly this.

whitney finally getting lashed for all the BS she instigates :jonny6: kinda wish meredith went in on her bc the way whitney constantly sets her up to take the fall for rumors she brings onto the show is wild :ahh: 

mary getting a good read in within fifteen minutes :ahh:

• Like 1

Meredith, Heather and Lisa screaming over each other at Whitney:bibliahh:

• Like 1

Everyone hates Whitney 😍😍😍 Besos indeed!

them all dragging whitney was so cathartic :bibliahh:

Mary was so unintentionally funny :bibliahh: 

Heather's gonna be up Lisa's ass all season :zzz:

24 minutes ago, Rush said:

Mary was so unintentionally funny :bibliahh: 

Heather's gonna be up Lisa's ass all season :zzz:

"that had to be recent, you don't have a purse when you are little" :dies: she was a gem tonight

• Haha 2

Whitney is absolutely one of those people that goes to therapy solely to learn how to weaponize the terminology correctly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lisa leading the charge against Whitney with big mer and skinny Heather to back her up only for the three of them to all finish her off at the same time :bibliahh:

Mary and Bronwyn tag teaming Britani :jonny:

Lisa vs Angie… this is a mother off

Lisa helping her real estate agent friend land a Bravo show. The generous queen, indeed. 

12 hours ago, qurl said:

true but it somehow works for me because the events in that show have been just as real and wild as anything in any other franchise (Jen + Monica)

28 minutes ago, Chemist said:

true but it somehow works for me because the events in that show have been just as real and wild as anything in any other franchise (Jen + Monica)

Jen Shah is one thing (tho , the more you ponder it ….) but i will die on the hill of the producers knowing what Monica was doing with RealityVonTease when they casted her ..  and again, on that front, if they did a background check at all on Jen , or even if they just asked her to explain what she does for a living and her dumb ass basically openly admitted to / talked nebulously enough about her data stealing business that they put two and two together with where her life was heading, it's conceivable that the producers also essentially casted her knowingly waiting for the cards to fall

i don't want her sticking bread in my purse :ahh:

MARY :bibliahh:

Did that new girl even do her research on Salt Lake? 

She thought she would be relatable by telling a sob story about her being dirt poor. Well that backfired... now she is the butt of the joke.

Mother Mary did that again. 

Stellar premiere

Mary repeating "you're skinny!" 👀 to Heather was the highlight 

If it's based on the life of Luann Delesseps or Shannon Beador = Instant success

20 minutes ago, Chemist said:

If it's based on the life of Luann Delesseps or Shannon Beador = Instant success

Interesting how will this work?

Like The Morning Show?

What a great premiere!! Really enjoyed Braunwyn and am curious how that will play out. Let's hope she doesn't serve 1-OUT like a lot of wives on SLC. 

Question on the credits the new season. During the show Angie had center snowflake, but in the images on Peacock Angie is on the left and Heather in the middle? Doesn't add up. I was surprised to see Angie in the middle! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.