The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Everytime Tamra brings up her daughter in her confessional's I just pray for one of these girls to have the guts to drag Tamra for her daughter not speaking to her. Like the ammo is right there, one of them needs to have the balls. God knows she deserves it.

I know we're not supposed to involve kids, but just make it about her being a horrible person instead xo

Edited by *Tim
  • Like 2

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised there was not more discussion here, esp after the much anticipated SLC trailer :lakitu:

A few thoughts:

1) agree w that other user in here who said Dubai started off good but bcame kind of mid as the season wore on. Still obsessed with Caroline Stanbury :WAP:

2) SLC looks a bit calm after last season w Monica. However, it still looks better than RHONY 2.0, so I am excited to see the real first season post-Jen Shah (since Monica played a very good Jen 2.0). The new addition(s) look boring and try hard, as someone else said 

3) surprised no one else mentioned this, I am excited that it seems they are rush releasing Potomac and BH :duca: seems like ATL is confirmed for 2025 now, unless it just comes very late in the end of this year 

Also I finally have finished Miami last season now. It's crazy how much drama happened post-season, i.e. Alexia/Todd and Larsa/Marcus. I am excited for the new season, and to see any possible casting changes. Did anyone else find it jarring how Julia randomly became a pot stirrer about halfway thru the season? It seemed kind of random, and I wonder if producers told her she was on the chopping block if she didn't start bringing it. Also I was ready to drag Guerdy up until the reunion, because it really made no sense why she continued to stay on the show and participate in the drama when she very obviously needed to be focusing on her illness. However, her saying it was important for her to show her battle with cancer to inspire others put things into perspective more for me. I still feel she could possibly be a chop, though.

For me, Kiki's added personal story was not enough to bump her up to FT housewife (as has been rumored). I would much rather see Adriana (or even Marysol) get her dues. Seeing everyone on here dragging Lisa as the show was airing, I really didn't think her behavior was that insufferable given the situation, and the ladies really did gang up on her. It will be interesting to see the dynamics next season, but I think the grace period of the reboot is definitely ending, and the ladies are going to have to step up their game in the ratings department if they don't want to see major casting changes

On 8/30/2024 at 3:53 PM, *Tim said:

Everytime Tamra brings up her daughter in her confessional's I just pray for one of these girls to have the guts to drag Tamra for her daughter not speaking to her. Like the ammo is right there, one of them needs to have the balls. God knows she deserves it.

I know we're not supposed to involve kids, but just make it about her being a horrible person instead xo

i agree, we need lizzie back to put tamra in her place. the only cast member tamra was threatened by 

tamra has brought up her kids/their father to sophia 2-3 times this season and every time sophia shuts her down so fast, it's evident tamra antics on the show have ruined her family.

i feel bad for sophia being put in the position of her trauma being used to secure tamras spot next year…. she is terrible 

On 8/31/2024 at 5:08 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

I screamed when Angie whipped out that huge scroll :bibliahh: SLC can't come soon enough. I'm excited for BH & Potomac too

Mary Cosby is not comic relief at this point, she is a horrible person.
I don't get the hype tbh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Oh ffs

She is also joining channel 9 news, Big Brother, and post-Olympic coverage at this point :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

On 8/28/2024 at 10:02 PM, Bewitched said:

These two rotten apples deserve each other I guess 

How long were him and Shannon dating :rip: marriage so "soon"  huh :skull: 

''Wear a seatbelt''

Mary M Cosby

I'm ready for her to grace us with her presence 

• Like 1

Lesa Milan is such a negative person.

She sucks the fun out of everything.
Stanbury minds her own business the whole season yet Lesa keeps trash-talking Stanbury in every episode. Obsessed much?

• Like 2

I watched the preview and idk I do believe Chanel Ayan slipped in the comment about Stanbury saying Lesa was bragging.

Finished binge watching RHOC S12. My thoughts:

The way Kelly Dodd changed from S11 to S12 :rip: she suddenly became the most likeable cast member.

3rd season in a row where Vicki is absolutely the worst. I always sided with her (vs Gretchen, Alexis, Lizzie, etc) the way i always side with Teresa, but she has completely lost me. I love her family and her shady confessionals but her interactions with the other castmates is dismal and she deserves what is coming to her :cm:. 100% team Tamra/Shannon here.

Lydia: absolutely terrible re-hire. One of the most annoying housewives of all time

Peggy: another miscast but i have to say i enjoyed the way the other girls dragged her through the mud. Totally deserved :fan: and let's be honest the season would have sucked without her

I will miss Meghan and i thought she had a good 3 seasons run but it was time for her to leave

On 9/3/2024 at 12:59 AM, DAP said:

spacer.png

idk what im looking at tbh

she did a mud bath + surgery combo  

Hilarious that Vicky went on the attack against Tamra during the week of Tamra's chemical peel. Now she's got Tamra looking like a mess responding to her :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

On 9/2/2024 at 9:39 AM, Bewitched said:

Oh ffs

Everyone wants her ratings I guess 

not likes she's still an attorney :thing: 

Less Milan is so dumb

she's constantly bragging about her non-existing business and that no one has a business but her. She's making a launch of her skin care line and invites only others wives.. even the font of her brand looks so cheap (as the interior of her house). She's definitely giving ghetto vibes (under the facade). Ayan was her puppet and now she doesn't even have her. And her obsession with Stanbury is ridiculous. She wants to buy a property in England to be more like Caroline. And the final of her interview in last episode was on Rinna's level of acting.

Tamra pleading for sympathy, empathy, and to be left alone yet she's never extended the same grace to any of her cast mates….how is she as old as she is yet she can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of it all? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Tamra pleading for sympathy, empathy, and to be left alone yet she's never extended the same grace to any of her cast mates….how is she as old as she is yet she can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of it all? 

All the while looking like molten shi.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.