• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg it loooks so good :WAP:

Meredith vs Mary was unexpected 

The Lisa dinner :bibliahh:

The new girl Bronwyn looks like a good addition, who is the Asian looking girl that was at the beginning of the trailer but not in any of the actual trailer :huh:

And as always, I wish Monica was back. It would've been chaotic and so full of drama. I hope she can make an iconic return next season.

Also I LOVE that nothing ever gets out about what's going on during filming and we find out as the show airs, I wish it was like this for all of the HW shows

I hope Lisa is taking Whitney down for good

Not Meredith vs Mary :sadviolin:

11 hours ago, allforyou said:

I thought Phaedra returning to RHOA was just a rumor :deadbanana2: But I guess it makes sense since Kandi left and there's no OGs anymore, they need someone the fans actually know.

I'm watching season 10 right now and the amount of drama :dies: NeNe truly makes the show better

It's so weird, since they already wrapped filming a few days ago and she wasn't spotted filming until a little while before :biblionny: 

I'm wondering how she's gonna be incorparated into the season

Edited by *Tim

SLC looks GOOOOD

Meredith vs Mary is totally unexpected but I'm here for it.

Also, is it just me or does it look like they are teasing a potential Monica comeback with the beginning? Whitney obviously interacted with Monica and seems like there's more to the story.

This group right here is right now the best producers in RH

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Omg it loooks so good :WAP:

Meredith vs Mary was unexpected 

The Lisa dinner :bibliahh:

The new girl Bronwyn looks like a good addition, who is the Asian looking girl that was at the beginning of the trailer but not in any of the actual trailer :huh:

And as always, I wish Monica was back. It would've been chaotic and so full of drama. I hope she can make an iconic return next season.

Also I LOVE that nothing ever gets out about what's going on during filming and we find out as the show airs, I wish it was like this for all of the HW shows

• Thanks 1

Lisa ending Whitney once and for all ugh thank you 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I didn't realize Dorit and PK split, maybe it'll make her more watchable

There is truly nothing that could make Dorit bearable for me. She needs to GO. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

SLC looks GOOOOD

Meredith vs Mary is totally unexpected but I'm here for it.

Also, is it just me or does it look like they are teasing a potential Monica comeback with the beginning? Whitney obviously interacted with Monica and seems like there's more to the story.

This group right here is right now the best producers in RH

Monica recently said that she was asked to come back late in the season, which did/does make me a little concerned about this season.

That and the recording thing to me which seems like a nothingburger concerns me a little, but overall I'm super excited, SLC is probably my fav franchise on right now (love the old school NYC vibe of pure chaos). I even liked season 3. 

Also, I wonder if they cut this out because it wasn't in the trailer at all: https://pagesix.com/2024/04/22/entertainment/mary-cosby-allegedly-calls-lisa-barlows-son-the-r-word-amid-rhoslc-production/. I hope they keep it, let's stop pretending these shows are supposed to showcase morals. 

3 hours ago, TryMe said:

Mary is activated this season

Is she fulltime? 

Yes! The full time cast is Lisa - Meredith - Whitney - Heather - Mary - Branywn and Angie K 

SLC is always, always, always serving! :jonny6:

Monica was a surprise and not the main factor, this series will keep surprising. I'm so in and we're so back!

Just finished RHOC S11. Soooo good :jonny:  

Kelly Dodd is absolutely awful though. How did she stay for so long?. Also, the reunion was very toxic and this is the 2nd season in a row where Vicki looks like a complete clown. I used to like her a lot but i understand why she ended up fired

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/20/2024 at 12:35 PM, Chemist said:

Just finished RHOC S11. Soooo good :jonny:  

Kelly Dodd is absolutely awful though. How did she stay for so long?. Also, the reunion was very toxic and this is the 2nd season in a row where Vicki looks like a complete clown. I used to like her a lot but i understand why she ended up fired

Vicki’s s11 arc is honestly bar none, my favorite arc for any housewife that I’ve ever seen. 

Her being on the outs with the entire cast, forcing herself to ally with a newbie (which is shameful for the series biggest hazer), finally and slowly making inroads with all other girls, only to fail to do proper ally management and have her biggest ally reveal all her dirt on a drunk bus ride home.  Truly, a colossal strategic failure :smitten:

• Haha 4

kim is so iconic :bibliahh:

The only thing I have to say about this is I never understood why Andy decided to befriend essentially his employees considering he's the executive producer of the housewives franchise. So dumb.

• Like 1

Bronwyn seems tryhard and unneeded :sorry:

Everything looks good. why is mary and Meridith fighting :cries2:

Bronwyn seems tryhard and unneeded :sorry:

Everything looks good. why is mary and Meridith fighting :cries2:

Dubai started nice with this season but now is booooring

My weekly post about how tired Tamra and Alexis are: Tamrat and Alexsh*t are tired.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tamra is evil incarnate BUT she may have a little point about Shannon. That whole conversation was a little hard to watch and Shannon running when's she confronted once again :rip: 

tamrat is lying about doing it out of love tho since she shades at ever yooojt in her confessionals. After Shannon left she asked the waiter if she was getting a drink :rip: a hot mess

• Like 1

The level of  evil Tamra has is the level of evil yall think Lipsa has

tamra is satans minion but Lipsa gives Saturday morning cartoon villain who's plans fail before the credits roll :thing: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.