The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

This looks like a messy fix while we wait for new RHOSLC.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The pigeon trope in the RHONY trailer… :biblio:

It was so embarrassing. :biblionny:

• Like 1

The Rhony trailer was boring. Ugh. I was truly rooting for them!

On 8/13/2024 at 1:17 PM, Bewitched said:

I am seated unfortunately :skull: 

That mid ass RHONY trailer ughhhh this is a dying network that is hellbent on running itself into the ground

WE ASKED FOR RHOSLC! Not this influencers of New York garbage. 

The first episode of SLC being the first group event for the entire duration of the episode… GIVE IT TO ME NOW! 

Edited by crf13
  • Haha 1

NYC trailer is okay. Like nothing really happened in it. where is the drama? The actual good one-liners? Idk this is definitely their make-or-break-it season and this trailer is NOT gonna create any hype. And that's worrying. Like yall……ratings exist lmao. Plus the pigeon motif……kinda funny but :rip:

This biggest problem with this cast is that none of them are messy enough. Like yall in NYC! Thee messiest city. Plus none of them seem close enough or have any strong bonds. Like there has to be that foundation somewhere. Truly feels like I'm watching strangers talk to

each other. 

It's sad that production couldn't find an actual friend group within the  Manhattan/Brooklyn socialite circle. But it's just hard to find the right people who want to sign up for reality tv these days. 

6 hours ago, Snoopy said:

This looks like a messy fix while we wait for new RHOSLC.

Wait this looks good? 

3 hours ago, 4Walls said:

This biggest problem with this cast is that none of them are messy enough. Like yall in NYC! Thee messiest city. Plus none of them seem close enough or have any strong bonds. Like there has to be that foundation somewhere. Truly feels like I'm watching strangers talk to

each other. 

It's sad that production couldn't find an actual friend group within the  Manhattan/Brooklyn socialite circle. But it's just hard to find the right people who want to sign up for reality tv these days. 

True but only old housewives dare to be messy nowadays. Last example of messy newbie was Monica but Bravo decided to let her go because she was too toxic (acc to very weak minded people, but w.e :rip:) why would any housewife want to be messy when they can be easily fired?

It's oc time finally :jonnycat:

:rip: what is the difference?

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

:rip: what is the difference?

He always says stuff like this for attention - like who is really spilling to him? 

Great OC episode, Alexis morphing into a psychotic villain was such a genius turn! Gina being cornered is so fun, at least her scenes are watchable.

• Haha 1

Tamra is insufferable, it's so hard for me to watch her scenes. And she and Shannon have yet to have their screaming match :coffee2:

And Alexis needs psychological help

• Haha 1

RHONJ either needs to do:

-a full reboot

-fire Teresa and keep the rest of the cast (my personal choice)

-fire the cast except for Danielle and Rachel (since they're the newest ones to join) and get newbies 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Thanks 1

that lady who sleeps in her makeup made points about jen and her rolex

Edited by Katamari
  • Thanks 1

jen with that fancy car loaned by tamrat

hmm that's  suspicious that's weird 

Team Lesa. She is beautiful, has a great family with a hot successful husband, and she'll get you together if needed.
Although I like Ayan, I can't help but feel like Ayan is self-centered especially with the whole voice note-gate. Ayan and Sara are saying that Lesa knew ahead of time but they may be teaming up to take Lesa down.

Tamra is going so hard into shannon :deadbanana4: its kind of weird tbh

8 hours ago, Katamari said:

Tamra is going so hard into shannon :deadbanana4: its kind of weird tbh

She's trying too hard and slowly setting herself up to be axed as Emily, Gina and that other blonde are doing a good job at stirring up drama without being so extreme.

Eventually, they'll realize they do not need Tamra when they can get the others to do it without being so vile. 

I was pleasantly surprised how Gina let the Katie stuff turn into a storyline even if she was going to get backlash but it was for the sake of the show and she was able to move forward with both Katie and Heather.

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Tamra's a liar face! 

*pretends to be shocked*

Tamra exhales lies like they're CO2.

• Haha 2

I thought Phaedra returning to RHOA was just a rumor :deadbanana2: But I guess it makes sense since Kandi left and there's no OGs anymore, they need someone the fans actually know.

I'm watching season 10 right now and the amount of drama :dies: NeNe truly makes the show better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.