The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

46 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I mean Bravo has killed off so many big names, I don't think they can afford another. 

The only Housewive that I can think of that would play in the bigger leagues as Bethenny, Ramona, Lisa Vanderpump, Nene Leakes, Kenya (pending) is Jen Shah. But she doesn't even come close. 

So to kill of another Bravo star to replace them with a mid housewive, doesn't feel logical.

Speaking of, classic housewives, what is happening with Ultimate Girls Trip? 

Oooh would love a redemption girls trip with all these girlies. 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

We need UGT: Feuds Edition - 

Kim Richards / LVP v. Rinna (LVP would prob never do it though)

Meredith v. Lisa (although I think they're good now)

Nene v. Kim Z

Karen v. Robyn 

and maybe MargRAT and one other from Jersey

yes, it would probably be TOO toxic, but it would be a great way to get the last few big housewives names that we haven't seen yet on an UGT (aside from Sonja, but she's not really feuding with anyone to fit it?)

In general, for UGT, out of names that would prob actually film again:

Sonja, Karen, Robyn, Ashley, Kim Richards Rinna (may or may not agree depending on her pride), LVP (would depend on the cast), Kandi, Kim Z, Meredith, Lisa Barlow, Mary Cosby, Adrianna are the big names we really need to see on our screen. (Idk from other cities bc I don't watch, but it seems like Shannon from OC and Jen Aydin, Dolores, and Margaret are overdue). 2 who are obviously needed, but would prob never agree, are Bethenny and Nene

1 hit wonders edition would also be interesting, although possibly dry, but yeah they are really missing out, imo, by not filming another UGT

This NJ non-reunion could've been kept...it's giving Teens react

• Haha 2

Jersey going out like this is sad, Theresa getting with Louis truly was the beginning of the end.

Also Rachel bugs the s*** out of me, Cindy Lou Who looking ass.

7 hours ago, Erotic said:

The rumors of only Tre and Dolores returning  :deadbanana2: It's like Andy/Bravo have a weird, sadistic kink with Tre :rip:

Bravo has been in a weird situation for years where the names that bring the viewers are also the names that make the work environment unsustainable.

• Like 1

UGT: Is the new always shinier?

Nene Leakes & Drew Sidora

Lisa Vanderpump & Sutton Stracke

Ramona Singer & Brynn Whitfield

Karen Huger &  Wendy Osefo

Teresa Guidice & ? 

You get the theme right

Edited by TryMe

On 8/11/2024 at 6:10 AM, Chemist said:

I am in season 11 of RHOC and i still don't find Tamra as evil as for example Lisa Rina. Yeah she stirred the pot awfully in S9 but she admitted she was wrong and was apologetic during the reunion (Rina never admitted she was wrong). In S10 she was very easy towards Vicki when she could have been awful, and in S11 she is pretty much the peacemaker between Kelly and Shannon

Does she get worse after S11?

She gets a lot tamer S12-S14 but ever since she came back last season she's been awful

8 hours ago, lisavanderpump said:

She gets a lot tamer S12-S14 but ever since she came back last season she's been awful

I started watching OC with this season and Tamra is insufferable. Don't know why she is mentioned as some kind of icon sometimes.

3 hours ago, LVP said:

I started watching OC with this season and Tamra is insufferable. Don't know why she is mentioned as some kind of icon sometimes.

Because she originated the art of shadow producing and single-handedly transformed housewives from a show documenting the daily lives of rich white women into a show about shxt slinging and backstabbing. Whether you think that's a positive or not is down to personal preference :cm:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Because she originated the art of shadow producing and single-handedly transformed housewives from a show documenting the daily lives of rich white women into a show about shxt slinging and backstabbing. Whether you think that's a positive or not is down to personal preference :cm:

I agree with all of this, but what confuses me is she was essentially let go for being too heavy handed with it, and now she's back she's doing the same contrived stuff.

It's a shame because Shannon really is awful but 9 times out of 10, if there's a gang up, the victim comes off looking better.

speaking of which Alexis has really fumbled her return, she seems so inauthentic and weird, I know she was always a bit odd but you'd think she'd have learnt her lesson.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

I agree with all of this, but what confuses me is she was essentially let go for being too heavy handed with it, and now she's back she's doing the same contrived stuff.

It's a shame because Shannon really is awful but 9 times out of 10, if there's a gang up, the victim comes off looking better.

speaking of which Alexis has really fumbled her return, she seems so inauthentic and weird, I know she was always a bit odd but you'd think she'd have learnt her lesson.

I don't think we'll ever understand the logic behind some of the decisions Bravo makes. I'm assuming they grew tired of how predictable Tamra can be and decided to give her the boot, but then brought her back once they realized that Shannon isn't sane enough to take up the mantle of center orange. Heather had potential but I don't think she's as easy to manipulate/willing to go along with producer shenanigans. Tamrat on the other hand will pull the rug out from under anyone's feet for a check :toofunny2:

I do like the looks / vibe. Jenna looks great but the way they're still pushing her as the center is a kii

27 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Looks mid, like last season (which i enjoyed) Shook that they are discussing Rebecca Minkoff scientology though :shutup:

I think the trailer looks good, much better than last season. And I hated last season. 

I think I will tune in, it looks good. 

The new housewives were very much needed. 

Trailer looks so boring, the Scientology thing is tired considering we know they're not going to actually do anything with it. Also the Jenna having a crush on X housewife and taboo lesbian storyline is :zzz: I was kind of getting into last season about midway, but it lost a lot of steam at the end and I stopped watching. I will catch up and see how this season goes, but I stand by a mix (Dorinda, Luann, Sonja) of old and new (Brynn, Ubah, Jessel) NY housewives would've been a better option

Edited by stjosephprey4us

Also we would've rather had SLC trailer as opposed to this… :biblionny:

RHONY trailer looks mid tbh

Also not Saba making a press release to say that she's no longer friends with Sara. Mess :dies:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Crashed said:

RHONY trailer looks mid tbh

Also not Saba making a press release to say that she's no longer friends with Sara. Mess :dies:

This is sending me, it's giving Cynthia's friendship contract with Nene :dies:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

I am absolutely loving Alexis return to OC.  it really proves that her, Vicki, and obviously Tamra are the 3 best RHOCcast members.  Shannon can be fourth and that one rich lady can be fifth 

• ATRL Moderator

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Lesa Milan?

she’s pretty, successful, and has good style? She’s moderately entertaining but it seems like she’s gotten the hype and I’m not sure why, when every other cast member sans saba has delivered far more than her.  Additionally, she was blatantly stirring the pot with the voice note drama and her playing the victim is soo transparent (nothing wrong with stirring the pot but come on). 

• Like 1

The pigeon trope in the RHONY trailer… :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.