Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/8/2024 at 6:34 PM, Pink Whitney said:

:jonny5: End Garcelle for me Mother.

why does it feel like Dubai is sooo ignored in here this season?? I think it's cute and serving some! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

why does it feel like Dubai is sooo ignored in here this season?? I think it's cute and serving some! 

Taleen was a great addition 

I am in season 11 of RHOC and i still don't find Tamra as evil as for example Lisa Rina. Yeah she stirred the pot awfully in S9 but she admitted she was wrong and was apologetic during the reunion (Rina never admitted she was wrong). In S10 she was very easy towards Vicki when she could have been awful, and in S11 she is pretty much the peacemaker between Kelly and Shannon

Does she get worse after S11?

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Taleen was a great addition 

tbh! Brooks seething and calling her a beggar, and Taleen's husband getting messy like that, it's some good stuff.

also the fact no one has spoken about Sara's man, like easily the hottest man to have graced any of these housewives series :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

tbh! Brooks seething and calling her a beggar, and Taleen's husband getting messy like that, it's some good stuff.

also the fact no one has spoken about Sara's man, like easily the hottest man to have graced any of these housewives series :jonny5:

Sara is so gross though. She knows he's hot and just on the show to get exposure. And now she's dragging him because he made it too obvious. She hired a private investigator. She's so weird and her rippling chin need to go. She thinks she can change the housewives into a prayer circle. She's not the only person who comes in thinking they can condescend their way out of the housewives mess by acting spiritually superior.

lmao she triggers me BIG TIME 

but I'm loving Brooks this season. She's BEAUTIFUL. When she arrived in Bali it's maybe the best any housewife has ever looked IMO

Edited by Mornings

Disgusted that it seems Bravo is going to make us suffer through a bit of the new RHONY season before we get RHOSLC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Disgusted that it seems Bravo is going to make us suffer through a bit of the new RHONY season before we get RHOSLC

What makes you say that…

Gina is so pathetic, that scene of her apologizing to Heather was embarrassing to watch :rip:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

What makes you say that…

Bravo has already posted a teaser with what seemed to be a new photoshoot on their social accounts (last week or the week prior) and Brynn posted today that there's a RHONY surprise coming. Meanwhile, we've been told by insiders for weeks that we were close to the RHOSLC trailer, but Bravo has remained mute about RHOSLC while ramping up actual promo for RHONY. It just feels like September might introduce the new RHONY season when it was seemed like September would belong to the new RHOSLC season. Perhaps, the rumors about cameras picking up again for Mary's divorce are true and RHOSLC is going to be delayed because of it? I'd love for them to hit us out of nowhere with the RHOSLC trailer. 

35 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Bravo has already posted a teaser with what seemed to be a new photoshoot on their social accounts (last week or the week prior) and Brynn posted today that there's a RHONY surprise coming. Meanwhile, we've been told by insiders for weeks that we were close to the RHOSLC trailer, but Bravo has remained mute about RHOSLC while ramping up actual promo for RHONY. It just feels like September might introduce the new RHONY season when it was seemed like September would belong to the new RHOSLC season. Perhaps, the rumors about cameras picking up again for Mary's divorce are true and RHOSLC is going to be delayed because of it? I'd love for them to hit us out of nowhere with the RHOSLC trailer. 

To be fair, these "insiders" were far from reliable. Also, Mary has come out and said the divorce thing was false. Who knows what's going on :michael:

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

To be fair, these "insiders" were far from reliable. Also, Mary has come out and said the divorce thing was false. Who knows what's going on :michael:

I agree on the insider front, but SLC has a history of debuting in September and it seemed natural they'd be up next. They also wrapped before RHONY months before we were told that false rumor about Mary. I'm shocked to hear the divorce rumor was just a rumor...I was hoping Mary would finally escape and come into her own. 

• Like 1

Ahhh I spoke too soon! We got a "coming soon" teaser for RHOSLC during this dreadful Jersey finale. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mornings said:

Sara is so gross though. She knows he's hot and just on the show to get exposure. And now she's dragging him because he made it too obvious. She hired a private investigator. She's so weird and her rippling chin need to go. She thinks she can change the housewives into a prayer circle. She's not the only person who comes in thinking they can condescend their way out of the housewives mess by acting spiritually superior.

lmao she triggers me BIG TIME 

but I'm loving Brooks this season. She's BEAUTIFUL. When she arrived in Bali it's maybe the best any housewife has ever looked IMO

oh wow this is serving some insider/post season info that I am not aware of! I'll have to find out, but yeah it shouldn't have been a shocker that he's def seemed like a model/actor type….but still gorgeous and FINE. 

im excited to see where this season goes, I really hope ppl don't give up on it and it gets canned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

oh wow this is serving some insider/post season info that I am not aware of! I'll have to find out, but yeah it shouldn't have been a shocker that he's def seemed like a model/actor type….but still gorgeous and FINE. 

im excited to see where this season goes, I really hope ppl don't give up on it and it gets canned.

Idk what video interview it was but Sara was BLASTING him like she wasn't in on it 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mornings said:

Idk what video interview it was but Sara was BLASTING him like she wasn't in on it 

Messy. Not surprised.

RHONJ finale was absolutely trash. I didn't realize how much i didn't like all the girls sitting at Margaret's table. Dolores being a two timer. Jen Seffler being the same. Unfortunately the need to fire all of them is true. I'm ready for some rich gaudy New Jersey Italians a la first season with clear illegal activities and huge mansions and thick accents. Maybe Tere can take a season off and come back or something.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 3:24 PM, Chemist said:

It was really bad for her 

She was holding it in so badly. That's that walk.

Whew Marge ended her good.

To me, I don't see how anyone could think Jackie was being real.

Doesn't make Marge any less fake and phony but it was clear as day what Jackie was doing.

On 8/11/2024 at 12:19 AM, Katamari said:

Alexis is so thirsty :deadbanana4:

"welcome to my world". Gggggcxn

She wants to be HER so badly.

With her daisy duck looking azz.

• Haha 2

The rumors of only Tre and Dolores returning  :deadbanana2: It's like Andy/Bravo have a weird, sadistic kink with Tre :rip:

48 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The rumors of only Tre and Dolores returning  :deadbanana2: It's like Andy/Bravo have a weird, sadistic kink with Tre :rip:

Teresa is the reason Jersey exists and the franchise in general has a spot on mainstream media.

We are glad Melissa lost twin sister gorga and MargaRAT Josephs, will never be seen them again.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I mean Bravo has killed off so many big names, I don't think they can afford another. 

The only Housewive that I can think of that would play in the bigger leagues as Bethenny, Ramona, Lisa Vanderpump, Nene Leakes, Kenya (pending) is Jen Shah. But she doesn't even come close. 

So to kill of another Bravo star to replace them with a mid housewive, doesn't feel logical.

Speaking of, classic housewives, what is happening with Ultimate Girls Trip? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Caroline Manzo killed it

The only good thing about that Jersey finale is that we didn't see a single moment of that lil' ***** boy

35 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I mean Bravo has killed off so many big names, I don't think they can afford another. 

The only Housewive that I can think of that would play in the bigger leagues as Bethenny, Ramona, Lisa Vanderpump, Nene Leakes, Kenya (pending) is Jen Shah. But she doesn't even come close. 

So to kill of another Bravo star to replace them with a mid housewive, doesn't feel logical.

Caroline Manzo GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.