The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Robyn overall is a let down, because she has had moments on the show. 

Her over-allegiance to Gizelle and Juan, unwillingness to show vulnerability during this scandal and a lack of consistency in her businesses has been disappointing. I also dislike her takes on conflict within the group. 

While the demise of her and Candiace's friendship isn't solely on Robyn, it would have been a positive to have seen them move forward, especially now that both are departing. 

Edited by kishi

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn and Candice were show friends, not real friends.

GEB are the only real friends from RHOP. Everything else is business and allies.

Monique got mind effed as Candcie WAS her real friend but Monique wanted in with the cool girls and switch on Candice...but that could have turned into a real friendship

Robyn and Gizelle literally became insufferable after like season 5. It wasn't as noticeable before. I can honestly say COVID did a number on the show's dynamics as a whole, and it hasn't recovered since. They crashed from the high of the Candiace vs. Monique fight, it's understandable, but the producers should've prepared for it better. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Robyn and Gizelle literally became insufferable after like season 5. It wasn't as noticeable before. I can honestly say COVID did a number on the show's dynamics as a whole, and it hasn't recovered since. They crashed from the high of the Candiace vs. Monique fight, it's understandable, but the producers should've prepared for it better. 

season 6 and 7 were not my fave seasons for GEB. I agree.

I hope this next season is a reset and we can get back to the fun shade. I don't think they can afford another dark season.

Robyn, GURL

I love the way Gizelle is completely unaffected by Candiace's histrionics :ahh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I really wish Gizelle would throw out a couple of reads bc it wouldn't be hard to clock Candiace here. She stretched out that Chris storyline, misconstrued Giselle's words, and resorted to perpetuating hate online. She's just laughing it off instead.

• Like 1

Gizelle giving one of the worst reunion performances we've seen. She really thought laughing hysterically alone on the couch was a good look for her?

um... ya... I don't blame Candiance for leaving. This show has become so toxic and in some odd way she always ends up having to own sh*t that isn't necessarily hers to own. I wish Gizelle and her K-Mart fashion line get kicked off the show. She brings nothing. Literally. To the point where she was using fake boyfriends as her storyline. The whole show needs to be recasted. This formula is stale. If I was Candiance I would've left on my own accord too... Potomac is a sinking ship.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

um... ya... I don't blame Candiance for leaving. This show has become so toxic and in some odd way she always ends up having to own sh*t that isn't necessarily hers to own. I wish Gizelle and her K-Mart fashion line get kicked off the show. She brings nothing. Literally. To the point where she was using fake boyfriends as her storyline. The whole show needs to be recasted. This formula is stale. If I was Candiance I would've left on my own accord too... Potomac is a sinking ship.

Yet somehow Gizelle never has to own the fact that she brought rumors about one family having an illegitimate child even though production chose to hide that footage, rumors about Wendy's husband all because she had surgery and then rumors about Chris making her feel uncomfortable yet she didn't use those same words when she said Juan "checked her" when she ran into him. Somehow Andy never holds her feet to the fire and makes her acknowledge her wrong doings it always somehow falls on the OTHER party each time to not react a certain way to what she's saying even though she's the initiator each time.

If we were talking about petty things like someone not owning their home or throwing a fashion show with no fashions its one thing but she is so miserable and toxic that she takes it to the gutter every single time and always has her pet Robyn there to back up her shenanigans. I don't understand how someone who got cheated on once then took him back on national TV and got exposed for having a fake relationship for the cameras has the gall to even say the things she says half the time. Her entire life is one big read waiting to happen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

did we find out if gordon or inc the dad? 

if not @ me when they discuss it. :suburban:

Giselle once again being reckless with her words and then denying it....good thing the producers clocked it even though Andy tried his best to sweep it under the rug 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Giselle once again being reckless with her words and then denying it....good thing the producers clocked it even though Andy tried his best to sweep it under the rug 

Starting to think she has something on him because I can't understand why he never goes for her

3 hours ago, boys said:

Gizelle giving one of the worst reunion performances we've seen. She really thought laughing hysterically alone on the couch was a good look for her?

All in all, I think that was good actually. Candiace sitting there fake crying and lying about sexual assault and Gizelle paying her absolute dust. "Them fake tears keep coming.” :ahh: 

Candiace is nasty.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Gizelle is evil and I live :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

All in all, I think that was good actually. Candiace sitting there fake crying and lying about sexual assault and Gizelle paying her absolute dust. "Them fake tears keep coming.” :ahh: 

Candiace is nasty.

No she should just embrace this role more cause why is Candiace even crying :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, boys said:

Gizelle has always been terrible at reunions. When Monique dragged her in S5 she was just there smiling :rip:

She is useless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Overall this was a pretty good first reunion episode. 

Gizelle was actually good this reunion :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I really wish Gizelle would throw out a couple of reads bc it wouldn't be hard to clock Candiace here. She stretched out that Chris storyline, misconstrued Giselle's words, and resorted to perpetuating hate online. She's just laughing it off instead.

Gizelle can't read to save her life.

Hopefully the rumours of Robyn being fired are true and Ashley should also get the boot.

Lets see how the First Lady mean girl does without her acolytes.

Gizelle absolutely lied and said she was MADE TO by Chris, Production letting her get away with false allegations is a dangerous precedent.

• Like 1

The #rhop hashtag being all about gizelle :ahh: 

she really wins this franchise 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Candiace is nasty.

Only one lying about sexual assault would be Gizelle since she also said that Chris touched sesame street as well. She continues to look like the biggest loser of this franchise after 8 years and thats while sitting next to Robyn of all people.

• Like 1

In what way lol

Saying "Made me go into a bedroom" is dangerous. No matter what you all think. These women go too far and then don't take accountability.

Edited by kishi

Whew, Gizelle is such a villain :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.