The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

2 hours ago, The Closer said:

The way it reads it makes me think it was her decision to leave for now. Not the usual "my contract wasn't renewed".

Yeah I just read the statement....well I hope she comes back season 10. I think she's instrumental to the show.

Next to Karen, I think Candiace is the best at returning fire or shade in an argument....also, I think she is the only castmate that gives you an authentic reaction....ironically, that is the reason the rest of the girls (and new girls) see her as an easy target because they know she's going to react impulsively when they come for her 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what is going on :bibliahh:

Whew chile the ghettttooooo the ghettto.

Nene told us and we ain't listen.

49 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Mia, Karen, Nneka, Gizelle +2-3 newbies seems to be what will happen.  

Can't wait for a Wendy cut. 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Candiace finally gone to focus on her bombing music career :jonny: 

Yes and the girls are pretending that it was her choice when most housewives are allowed to spin the narrative. 

If Candiace goes I'm gonna be so sad

With the Candiace news…I think they should've kept her…but I find it hard to believe she left if her own accord. Only because it's got to be such a good pay cheque and to willingly give that up when they don't have something huge to fall back on is what would make me think they told her to maybe just take a season off to see how the reboot goes.

4 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Not a good decision to get rid of Candiace....they should've let Giselle or Ashley go in addition to Robyn

She actually left on her own. A Bravo source told PEOPLE that she decided to go on her own which I actually believe... you could tell she's kinda over it. And the way she's been out here taking every opportunity left and right was telling me she was likely looking for the exit door which I don't blame her.

She took the Bethenny route, she used the platform to get her name out there, build connections and networks. She's one of the few Housewives these days that I think will be OK and will probably make more money off the show than when she was on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeRobert said:

With the Candiace news…I think they should've kept her…but I find it hard to believe she left if her own accord. Only because it's got to be such a good pay cheque and to willingly give that up when they don't have something huge to fall back on is what would make me think they told her to maybe just take a season off to see how the reboot goes.

girl Candiace is doing movies, Netflix shows, she's co-hosting some radio show in NY... she's actually working and I remember her doing an interview before this season saying due to filming she had to turn a lot of stuff down.

I'm not even a Candiance stan perse but idk how people find it hard to believe she'd leave. She's not a Robyn or Ashley, who don't have much going on but a Sears 2.0 K-Mart fashion line and a Z-List podcast.

• Haha 5

It can go either way for Candeegal. I believe she has star power.

However 98% of the housewives (minus Bethenny, Kandi, Nene off and on) will fade away even though they might be popular now. So she better strike while iron is hot. 

I believe it's an out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. 

37 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

girl Candiace is doing movies, Netflix shows, she's co-hosting some radio show in NY... she's actually working and I remember her doing an interview before this season saying due to filming she had to turn a lot of stuff down.

I'm not even a Candiance stan perse but idk how people find it hard to believe she'd leave. She's not a Robyn or Ashley, who don't have much going on but a Sears 2.0 K-Mart fashion line and a Z-List podcast.

:rip: Candiace is the epitome of a z-lister bffr

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Does Candiace have what it takes to have the successful movie and music career she dreams of having?

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

He is also losing

GJhX0PMXMAAyILd?format=jpg&name=900x900

How did I lose? Gizelle is not in the photo. You are confusing me with @stophittingmedad

23 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

They really acting like she has a shot at having a hit. 

She is not going to thrive. She will continue to do d list movies and sing but not become massive.

I think she wants it that way. She just wants to entertain I guess. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

honey Real Housewives has been on the air for over 2 decades... at this point they're all z-listers with the exception of a v small few who started in the early days.

Just now, slw84 said:

How did I lose? Gizelle is not in the photo. You are confusing me with @stophittingmedad

They really acting like she has a shot at having a hit. 

She is not going to thrive. She will continue to do d list movies and sing but not become massive.

I think she wants it that way. She just wants to entertain I guess. 

Of course she's doing to do D-List movies... girl she's leaving a reality show, I don't think she's going to become Angela Bassett 2.0. What I'm saying is she networked and did far more than a lot of other women on her show did in terms of seeking out other opportunities from the show so she's one of the few that will be OK leaving.

Karen won. Soon there won't be anyone to rag tag her for driving drunk.

spacer.png

Ashley should at least be demoted to friend of 

8 minutes ago, DAP said:

Karen won. Soon there won't be anyone to rag tag her for driving drunk.

spacer.png

Candiace would have just licked her ass anyway 

and I can't with Twitter pretending Wendy hasn't been in the wrong and corny all season. Couldn't even get her rehearsed read out without stuttering and equating her moms check-up to Giselle's dad literally dying 

• Like 4

Apparently Wendy's lying ass is out too? oh I won

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Apparently Wendy's lying ass is out too? oh I won

oh my GOD this would make me so happy :rip:

she's just so lame and just.....not likable at all? or genuine? her befriending Caniace was Candiace's downfall straight up

Edited by 4Walls
  • Like 4

Wendy needs to go!

Gizzie, Mia and Karen the only girls need to return. 

• Like 1

Say what yall want about Gizelle but she is a GREAT housewife. She's messy and annoying but can be really funny, and legit relatable. She's comforting to watch and has been an amazing base for the show, plus her antics with Karen will forever be one of the best duos in housewives history. I hope both of them stay. 

The Candiace beef is UGH but its not like Candiace isn't the EXACT same way with Gizelle? So what do yall want Gizelle to do? Keep talking to a blank wall? Especially when bff Wendy always gives stank face no matter what she does? Like at least Gizelle is willing to work her way around with the group, but Candiace (and Wendy) serves pissy to most of the women. 

Like what exactly did Wendy and Candiace serve this season? The background scenes of a delusional singing career that nobody gives af about? Or the makings of a cringe weed line that'll never exist? Like...........good bye to both. And Weird Eddie.

Mia is amazing TV, and has become a staple this season. Happy for her and willingness to be vulnerable and messy. Robyn.........literally the opposite. Goodbye. 

I thought Ashley was the one going to leave but since 2(or 3) housewives are already leaving......**** idk. 

Nneka deserves another shot I think. 

Edited by 4Walls
  • Like 3

I'm going to miss Candiace!! She was always good for a chuckle. Her recalling the GNA fight was humorous to me AND my homegirl. Hope she'll be back for s10 :heart:

Robyn shoulda been out ages ago, girl bye

58 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Wendy needs to go!

Gizzie, Mia and Karen the only girls need to return. 

you might get your wish

I think they are moving forward with this trinity and building in 4 new girls.

I think it's similar to what they are doing on RHOA. They had Kandi Kenya and Porsha on but Kandi left. I wonder if Sheree will take Kandi's place.

Gizelle, Karen, and Mia + Charisse as a FOH again if not flute holder + 2-3 new girls NOT Keirna or whatever her name is.

Half these girls can't tell if they want to go with Candice said she would give it 5 years and is above this mess (despite being just as bad) or we hope she comes back despite claiming production was gunning for her and didn't like her.

Likely not happening and she is given the respect to claim it. Many ex housewives say you don't leave that show...no one is giving up easy money to "lunch" and advertise for a lot of money.

Candice was doomed when she continue to show her immature mindset by constantly throwing high school digs instead of taking advantage o her goodwill and showing she was on a higher level. instead she got in the mud, too. 

Some speculate or are trying to push that she is pregnant which would be worse with that husband of hers.

She's not a fan favorite...she is just enjoyed by people who dislike GEB. Karen is the fan favorite and I don't even like her. Gizelle is the polarizing one. Candice has an extensive vocabulary but is very sophomoric and bratty which makes her a nuisance when she could have been more likable.

Why the **** are there rumours about a Miami cast shake-up, they better ******* not touch the cast, if anything all of the friends of SHOULD be actual housewives at this point. It's one of the only exciting and fresh-feeling franchises they have right now!! Bravo always find a way to ruin a good thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.