The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

I'm all for long breaks in-between seasons. We need some real life to happen so we can actually have something authentic to watch

• Like 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia has officially moved into the top tier housewife territory, NO NOTES.

• Like 4

Mia Mia Mia....you can't even drag her cause she's so openly a mess

Edited by RihRihGirrrl
  • Like 3

Mia just took herself to another level as a housewife she's gone and contributed more in 3 seasons than Gizelle has in 8 seasons.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Ashley is getting dragged hard on Twitter :rip:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rush said:

Ashley is getting dragged hard on Twitter :rip:

Ashley is the biggest joke to me of the entire housewives franchises. She fumbles every single bag she gets. There is so much material there for her to be interesting/ likeable and she flops every time. 

3 hours ago, boys said:

Mia just took herself to another level as a housewife she's gone and contributed more in 3 seasons than Gizelle has in 8 seasons.

Or Robyn. Pretty sure Robyn has had these type of conversations with Juan but she is off course too weak to show them on tv

That last scene was so intense and uncomfortable. Great tv though, I felt bad for Gordon but honestly think they've both been bad in the relationship. He knew she was with him for the money and allowed her to sleep with other men, so what did he expect to happen when the money dried up.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 8:18 PM, RedCarpet said:

what a boring RHOBH season. even reunion was more about things that happened after filming or weren't on a camera. they brought Kathy and she wasn't even in the season. the worst season ever. Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal didnt even have a storyline. Dorit was boring and her storyline went nowhere. Kyle's Maurico drama was so overdone and slow that it became noneventful by the time of reunion. 

Annamarie's private life wasnt even present. They barely showed her in the reunion. She was cut even from wide shots :bibliahh:

Next season I would bring back Kyle, Garcelle and Erika. Dorit only if she divorces PK. Bring back Rinna, Denise and Camille (as main or friends) and some fresh faces. 

I like Crystal and Sutton but they don't make good reality tv. 

that's why i quit watching this season

they should invite lvp back

candiace out WHYYY would they do this

11 minutes ago, oshyms said:

candiace out WHYYY would they do this

It seems to me that is was her choice to not return. Very sad, but she didn't seem happy filming at all

Gizzy next puhlease

Edited by *Tim

So Gizelle won at the end. Evil witch. Truly the Lisa Rinna of RHOP

Wouldn't surprise me if Wendy is out as well

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm so upset Candiace is gone, she was great tv. I hope Wendy and Robyn are next. I can almost see them keeping Wendy so that twitter doesn't go wild with racism accusations.

• Haha 1

welp unless S5 of SLC or S16 of Atlanta is good then that's my exit from the Bravo verse

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, *Tim said:

It seems to me that is was her choice to not return. Very sad, but she didn't seem happy filming at all

Gizzy next puhlease

Yeah she definitely left on her own.

Gizelle/Robyn need to be fired from this show if we want to see any progress. You cannot reward bad behavior like Gizelle's who completely ruin an entire season of the show by refusing to interact with 2 housewives on the show because of things you've seen about their husbands. It's actually crazy it's not blatantly obvious to the producers/Andy of this show.

Apparently candiace and Robyn are out 

@slw84 stays winning and I stay losing.  :gaycat6:

Bravo you will crumble

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

@slw84 stays winning and I stay losing.  :gaycat6:

Bravo you will crumble

He is also losing

GJhX0PMXMAAyILd?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 2

The only one that really needed to leave is Ashley 

I dunno how people don't see this :deadbanana2:

Oh my gooood Mia and Gordon are MESSY :deadbanana2:

you have to respect their honesty and transparency, nobody on the cast would ever do anything like this because they're all so concerned about what it will look like even though they're on the REAL Housewives :rip:

she really made this the best episode, let's move forward with Mia as the new center piece. Robyn, Wendy, Candace can go 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The only one that really needed to leave is Ashley 

I dunno how people don't see this :deadbanana2:

She needs to be at least demoted. She has nothing going on in her life since she separated from Michael

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Apparently candiace and Robyn are out 

Omg I WONNNN :jonny6:

right when I posted my comment above too 

Sad to see Candiace leave but Robyn needs to GO. She offers absolutely nothing but a stale af storyline and no accountability.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Gizzy next puhlease

she should focus on her music and come back in 3-4 years when they will inevitably need her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.