• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/13/2024 at 8:10 AM, Chemist said:

Omg? we need kathy for sure in next season :deadbanana2:

Drag ha Paris

Judging from last night's reunion i'm 100% convinced Rinna was right (re:Kathy talking **** about the ladies last year) Her whole demeanor during Sutton's collapse was sinister....

• Like 8

Kathy being there was about as useless as the nurse during the season

• Haha 1

Kathy the mother you are

What an amazing end to the reunion without S*tton and Borecelle

On 3/13/2024 at 4:26 AM, darkfantasy said:

It was kinda funny how in Mauricio's show he said he wouldn't be caught dead talking about the hiltons then proceeded to :rip:

Kathy being at the reunion is a sign she is at least in negotiations... pay her whatever she wants and make her full time. That woman is evil and great TV

Kyle - Kathy - Garcelle - Sutton (no way either of them are leaving) - Erika - new girl that's nuts - extremely rich new girl for Kathy to feud with - KIM as FOH ... we have a show again! 

Absolutely - watching Kathy be so unconcerned with Sutton makes me believe what Rinna said last season was true.

Kyle and her relationship with her sisters is so fascinating to me. We need that on the show. 

Kathy has the capability of being unhinged on camera and we definitely need that and add Kim and Kyle into that… iconic. 

Dennis Richards could’ve saved this reunion. Kathy was useless :rip:

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 2:42 PM, Million said:

Absolutely - watching Kathy be so unconcerned with Sutton makes me believe what Rinna said last season was true.

Kyle and her relationship with her sisters is so fascinating to me. We need that on the show. 

Kathy has the capability of being unhinged on camera and we definitely need that and add Kim and Kyle into that… iconic. 

Of course she said everything Rinna claimed but it wasn't for tv consumption. 

It was off camera and should have remained off camera.

“Porsha is not a star, she is a Bravolebrity”

I yelped. :dies:

• Haha 2

Nene needs to stop burning bridges.

Porsha is the only gurlie that had your back sis

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arcadius said:

“Porsha is not a star, she is a Bravolebrity”

I yelped. :dies:

Nene is not a star either like :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what a boring RHOBH season. even reunion was more about things that happened after filming or weren't on a camera. they brought Kathy and she wasn't even in the season. the worst season ever. Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal didnt even have a storyline. Dorit was boring and her storyline went nowhere. Kyle's Maurico drama was so overdone and slow that it became noneventful by the time of reunion. 

Annamarie's private life wasnt even present. They barely showed her in the reunion. She was cut even from wide shots :bibliahh:

Next season I would bring back Kyle, Garcelle and Erika. Dorit only if she divorces PK. Bring back Rinna, Denise and Camille (as main or friends) and some fresh faces. 

I like Crystal and Sutton but they don't make good reality tv. 

• Like 1

Kyle bringing Kathy to the reunion as an (attempted) attack dog was so pathetic, very LVP-coded :rip:

Sutton remains the best (and only good) part of this series. That last reunion episode after she left... dust, mama. The way they had us sitting through 40 minutes of Kyle avoiding answers and shifting in her seat all while Kathy's face continued to melt onto the couch.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Kyle is tired. I’m staning messy Dorit. Let her ignorant ass get mopped every week next season. It’s hilarious for me to watch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly schocked that Jenna Lyons is coming back. She had one of the worse reunion performances of all timd

I guess they’re not ready to give up and add Luann, Sonja, and Dorinda back into the mix yet… I didn’t even finish the last season of RHONY, it was so mid. There were a few cute moments, but I think a full reboot of any city is a little too jarring for viewers 

• Like 2

What cities are even filming rn? Just SLC? 

28 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

What cities are even filming rn? Just SLC? 

OC

Rewatching season 7 RHOA, and just got to the episode where Nene runs out on the therapy session she sets up with all the girls because he actually holds her accountable and she can't handle it. :bibliahh:

Claudia wasn't good for much else, but damn she was good at dragging Nene.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Lille said:

Rewatching season 7 RHOA, and just got to the episode where Nene runs out on the therapy session she sets up with all the girls because he actually holds her accountable and she can't handle it. :bibliahh:

Claudia wasn't good for much else, but damn she was good at dragging Nene.

Kandi being the only one to not hug Nene and said she'll take the group photo instead always sends me

• Like 1

Phaedra face when Apollo mentions Todd omg

Sanya is out from ATL

• Like 1

Nene is spotted with soon to be deported Simon hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

She wasted no time hahahahahaha 

I know nothing brings people more together than mutual hatred. 

It was couples date night. Andy, get the cameras up NOW.

Edited by TryMe

The way Heavenly had Phaedra cackling :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.