The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

9 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

This second half of the season of Potomac is better but still not anything close to being good. 

I feel like this season is so long tho :laugh:

It's almost over, right?

I think the GNA launch (and fight between Keiarna and Deborah) is the season finale and then we probably get a three-part reunion.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, kishi said:

It's almost over, right?

I think the GNA launch (and fight between Keiarna and Deborah) is the season finale and then we probably get a three-part reunion.

The only reason it will be three parts is because they will be fighting back and forth to keep their flute. 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

There are possible avenues to refreshing Potomac but I don’t think getting rid of the GEB flat out is a good idea for the show.  Keep gizelle, keep either Candiace or Wendy and get rid of the other, get rid of Ashley and Robyn (Ashley can be FOH I guess), and keep the other 3. 

that’s generally what I tbjnk would be good but I think gizelle / Candiace, if they stay should be warned by production that they have to engage. 

Charrisse is so desperate, it’s embarrassing. Her outburst was bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Million said:

Charrisse is so desperate, it’s embarrassing. Her outburst was bizarre. 

Like embarrassing lol

Glad Quad showed remorse without making it about herself. Hopefully they can go into season 11 without that being the main storyline

Quad is so unserious with her overacting. I wonder if anyone believed it.

Potomac next season should be: 

Gizzy

Karen

Rob

Candiace if she can make peace with Gizzy and vise versa, if not then Candiace needs to go.

The show needs Gizzy, it doesn't need Candiace. Robyn has been the best part of this season. 

Nneka, Wendy, and Ashley it's been real but bye ladies. Who am I forgetting ? 

• Like 1

Just now, darkfantasy said:

Potomac next season should be: 

Gizzy

Karen

Rob

Candiace if she can make peace with Gizzy and vise versa, if not then Candiace needs to go.

The show needs Gizzy, it doesn't need Candiace. Robyn has been the best part of this season. 

Nneka, Wendy, and Ashley it's been real but bye ladies. Who am I forgetting ? 

Mia! The star of the season. she must stay too 

• Like 1

Giselle needs to go....when she's on the outs with someone she creates a divide amongst the whole group rather than handling her beefs on her own

• Thanks 3

Apollo is showing up to the last part of the M2M reunion...and I don't care. Phaedra is bringing nothing. Phaedra, Sweet Tea and Dr. Alicia need to go but it appears that Phaedra will stay since she is on a three year contract according to Quad.

Dr. Greg is a hot mess and cringe whenever he is on the screen. Dr. Greg and Dr. Kema can go and they can take their wives with them.

For RHOP, it's obvious that GEB + minions + producers are trying hard to ice out Candiace and Wendy hoping that this is their last season.

What are they going to accomplish if these two do end up leaving? The show is incredibly dull when Candiace, Wendy and Karen are not there. Candiace, Wendy and Karen have storylines and actual business endeavors/careers while the others are busy sitting at a table eating and bringing nothing. Even with the whole Juan scandal, Robyn is giving us nothing. I don't consider GnA a legitimate business. According to Robyn on WWHL, Candiace gets into it with Gizelle and Robyn throughout the reunion. 

Can you imagine if the GEB were successful in icing out Wendy and Candiace with this being the following cast for next season:

Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, Karen, Mia, Charisse, Nneka and maybe Jacqueline. :gaycat6:

How dreadful.

Edited by CityPop
  • Like 1

I’m sorry but Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, and Karen have been bringing absolutely NOTHING for three years now. It’s embarrassing, they are skating by solely on the goodwill of the early seasons. Recast around Wendy, Candiace, and Mia (idk anything about the new girl this season bc I’m not caught up, but I’m assuming she’s a chop). Askale was too boring to come back,  Monique is too much of a loose canon and isn’t friends with any of the ladies, Katie’s life is a mess (and not in a way that makes for good TV), and Charisse truly hasn’t belonged on the show since season 1. Recast around Mia, Candiace and Wendy and maybe keep Karen on as a friend of. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, kishi said:

It's almost over, right?

I think we have 2 more episodes?

Thank God it's gonna be over. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Gizelle is a horrendous housewife. Even Robyn is better imagine that

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m sorry but Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, and Karen have been bringing absolutely NOTHING for three years now. It’s embarrassing, they are skating by solely on the goodwill of the early seasons. Recast around Wendy, Candiace, and Mia (idk anything about the new girl this season bc I’m not caught up, but I’m assuming she’s a chop). Askale was too boring to come back,  Monique is too much of a loose canon and isn’t friends with any of the ladies, Katie’s life is a mess (and not in a way that makes for good TV), and Charisse truly hasn’t belonged on the show since season 1. Recast around Mia, Candiace and Wendy and maybe keep Karen on as a friend of. 

Are we watching the same show? :deadbanana2: Karen is working extra hard this season trying to keep the group together and her jokes still land. They 100% need her

• Like 3

Karen Huger is Potomac. Her delusion alone is what keeps the lights on in the studio.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Are we watching the same show? :deadbanana2: Karen is working extra hard this season trying to keep the group together and her jokes still land. They 100% need her

I haven’t watched this season yet, but I feel like the last couple she’s offered nothing :toofunny3: I still feel she should be on in some capacity though, over Ashley, Gizelle, and Robyn. 

Gizelle stayed out of the mess and y’all got the season y’all got :gaycat2:

but this :bibliahh:

• Like 1

They are so obsessed with Gizelle...oh wow. She's too messy and then she takes a step back and they complain.

• Like 2

Omg? we need kathy for sure in next season :deadbanana2:

It was kinda funny how in Mauricio's show he said he wouldn't be caught dead talking about the hiltons then proceeded to :rip:

Kathy being at the reunion is a sign she is at least in negotiations... pay her whatever she wants and make her full time. That woman is evil and great TV

Kyle - Kathy - Garcelle - Sutton (no way either of them are leaving) - Erika - new girl that's nuts - extremely rich new girl for Kathy to feud with - KIM as FOH ... we have a show again! 

6 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

It was kinda funny how in Mauricio's show he said he wouldn't be caught dead talking about the hiltons then proceeded to :rip:

Kathy being at the reunion is a sign she is at least in negotiations... pay her whatever she wants and make her full time. That woman is evil and great TV

Kyle - Kathy - Garcelle - Sutton (no way either of them are leaving) - Erika - new girl that's nuts - extremely rich new girl for Kathy to feud with - KIM as FOH ... we have a show again! 

is the show good? should i watch?

3 minutes ago, TryMe said:

is the show good? should i watch?

Feels way more scripted than Wives for me

5 hours ago, LVP said:

Feels way more scripted than Wives for me

I didnt watch the first season, I'm referring to a clip circulating. But I might watch this year if we get tea 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.