The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Kyle has some nerve saying she’s “showed everything on the show”. Um yeah, she’s thrown her sisters, her friends, her husband, now her children (parading 15 year old Porsha crying in front of the television), and even her dead friend under the bus for a storyline. But Kyle herself? She has never shown an iota of something real about herself. The first real plot line she gets (Morgan) and she wants to skirt around it and ask for privacy, when she was chastising Denise over the same issue not 3 years ago. Enough. Sutton actually shows her dating struggles, talks openly about her marriage to her ex husband, deals with every single attack from all of the women, opened up about her father’s suicide, and showed the distributing of Merce’s ashes and the intense personal emotions surrounding that. Kyle has been on the show 13 years, Sutton only 3, and yet I know much more about Sutton in that short period of time than anything about Kyle (aside from she likes to do the splits and twirl her hair :biblionny:)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it was obvious but some people thought it was going to get cancelled :skull:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, qurl said:

the way that it’s completely the other way around :skull: but that’s the problem with BH specifically , the fanbase lives in two different realities based on which side they’re on

Kyle said (and truthfully mind you): “I’ve been on this show for like 15 years and showed every aspect of my life. All we know about you is that you buy horses, won’t talk about your ex-husband, have a narrow esophagus and are low key an alcoholic” what about Sutton is stan-worthy ??? i’m truly asking

• Like 1

10 hours ago, qurl said:

the way that it’s completely the other way around :skull: but that’s the problem with BH specifically , the fanbase lives in two different realities based on which side they’re on

Kyle said (and truthfully mind you): “I’ve been on this show for like 15 years and showed every aspect of my life. All we know about you is that you buy horses, won’t talk about your ex-husband, have a narrow esophagus and are low key an alcoholic” what about Sutton is stan-worthy ??? i’m truly asking

Sutton is only a fan favourite due to her friendship with Garcelle

• Thumbs Down 1

Beverly Hills is terrible all around. If it got rebooted from scratch, it wouldn't be a bad thing (unlike boring ass cheese-gate RHONY).  The difference between what the women of Miami bring to tv versus Beverly Hills vs the ratings...it's tragic the general public just doesn't seem to be interested in what has been the HWs universe most consistent cast since 2019. 

• Like 3

On 3/5/2024 at 6:06 AM, stjosephprey4us said:

1) how do we know this and

2) how did she fumble the bag so bad. I thought she had it on lock lol

She mentioned it during the latest episode but then again, can Ashley really be trusted?
I've noticed that Ashley is confident and sure of herself when it comes to stirring up drama and getting into other people's business but when it comes to her own personal life, it's a struggle. :clown:

When is this season of RHOP ending? Lets give Nneka, Gizelle, Ashley and Robyn their pink slips.

Disappointed in Dr. Simone and how she is proceeding with the first part of the reunion. Yes, Quad doesn't take accountability well but she was apologizing and owning up during this reunion and her loss didn't need to be brought up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The people in this thread coming for Sutton and Garcelle when they are the only ones bringing any interesting dynamic to the table :toofunny3: I have no words…

You should have had no words before your statement I have no words.

Sutton and Garcelle have been given grace long enough. People are finally start to catch up and call them to the carpet.

At least Sutton is playing ball more but this whole thing with Kyle is giving Rinna needing polarity for popularity.

Who said Kyle won over Sutton? :rip:

I don't know what y'all are on about, but Sutton is killing it in this reunion. She could have been a little bit more receptive and admit to when she was petty and was just stirring up the pot. But overall, she seems to relaxed and confident, her comebacks are spot on. She's reading Kyle DOWN.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

Do you really want the Fox Force Five Alliance back? :rip:  Sutton, Crytal and Garcelle saved RHOBH I fear :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Nj is back :jonny:

Teresa is going down :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Nj is back :jonny:

Teresa is going down :jonnycat:

It actually looks like Teresa has solidified her place by befriending (allying herself with) Jackie and Fessler to really get under Marge’s skin. Plus Melissa nonexistent in the trailer…

18 hours ago, slw84 said:

You should have had no words before your statement I have no words.

Sutton and Garcelle have been given grace long enough. People are finally start to catch up and call them to the carpet.

At least Sutton is playing ball more but this whole thing with Kyle is giving Rinna needing polarity for popularity.

Exactly. Before S11 everyone complained about it always being one friend group vs the other and the FFF were ruining the show because they ‘weren’t dynamic’, now Garcelle and Sutton are constantly backing each other up no matter what and refusing to make connections outside of each other, but that’s apparently exactly what the show needs.

The FFF is LONG dead, the most interesting dynamic right now is between Kyle and Dorit because there’s actual history there over 7/8 years both on and off the show and the cracks in the friendship are starting to become deeper. But Sutton is quirky!!1!1! (she’s an alcoholic that can’t handle any sort of heat) and Garcelle is REAL (she hasn’t shown anything about her life other than her sons that hate her, and makes damaging accusations then plays victim anytime someone calls her out about something).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, geddymonster said:

It actually looks like Teresa has solidified her place by befriending (allying herself with) Jackie and Fessler to really get under Marge’s skin. Plus Melissa nonexistent in the trailer…

Solidified her place:rip:

She IS the place.

Will she be the longest-running housewife of all time this season, or at least tie Kandi, and then next season get it? She is the only one who can say the show can't go on without her and was halted.

But it is good to see Melissa have to work for hers. She comes up just as boring, and it seems like a btch boy is trying to rehab his roided Jersey Shore for a 50-year-old's image.

I think Joe is trying to prove he can be valuable without being foolish. 

It is smart to see alliances have shifted.

2 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Exactly. Before S11 everyone complained about it always being one friend group vs the other and the FFF were ruining the show because they ‘weren’t dynamic’, now Garcelle and Sutton are constantly backing each other up no matter what and refusing to make connections outside of each other, but that’s apparently exactly what the show needs.

The FFF is LONG dead, the most interesting dynamic right now is between Kyle and Dorit because there’s actual history there over 7/8 years both on and off the show and the cracks in the friendship are starting to become deeper. But Sutton is quirky!!1!1! (she’s an alcoholic that can’t handle any sort of heat) and Garcelle is REAL (she hasn’t shown anything about her life other than her sons that hate her, and makes damaging accusations then plays victim anytime someone calls her out about something).

Preach.

Crystal needs Sutton and Garcelle so she's trying to be the third wheel so that she has some power. Not mad about it. it's smart.

Dorit might be saved with PK going sober and hopefully treating her better and restoring her friendship back with Kyle...if not, she might get demoted or worse.

Sutton is rising to the occasion good bad or indifferent.

Garcelle has risen but it seems to mainly occur with Dorit. Her sons don't like her because she is trying to be something on camera that she wasn't while they were growing up. It's a shame because Garcelle wasn't doing bad things she was working but she's facing what a lot of dads face when work to keep the family afloat compromises close relationships.

Lowkey hope one of those things Mauricio gave to Lyle sign without her reading over it was a post nup stating he gets everything 🤭

• Haha 1

The Miami part 3 reunion was so good! Larsa getting whacked was great.

i could NOT stop laughing at the end with Julia’s surprise performance that **** was hilarious :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Honestly, these days I do kind of understand why Dorit has stuck around as long as she has despite never really liking her. She came out guns blazing from the first season, and continued being an important cast member since then with all her vanity, fakeness, gossiping, backstabbing, gaslighting and flatout ignorance.

Meanwhile Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal have been less than impressive in the 2/3 seasons they've been on while there has been good material to work with... yeah, I'd fire all three of them on the spot. You've had your grace period, now it's time for you to WORK instead of enjoying your '' fan favorite '' pedestal that is only there because the rest of the women have longer history of reality TV messiness that has made them more unlikable. 

The annoying thing is that this could've been a decent '' hold Kyle accountable for all the times she has told people that they need to be honest '' season but they FLUBBED IT. These three women might be great people, but they are not great housewives.

Edited by Album Leak
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Honestly, these days I do kind of understand why Dorit has stuck around as long as she has despite never really liking her. She came out guns blazing from the first season, and continued being an important cast member since then with all her vanity, fakeness, gossiping, backstabbing, gaslighting and flatout ignorance.

Meanwhile Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal have been less than impressive in the 2/3 seasons they've been on while there has been good material to work with... yeah, I'd fire all three of them on the spot. You've had your grace period, now it's time for you to WORK instead of enjoying your '' fan favorite '' pedestal that is only there because the rest of the women have longer history of reality TV messiness that has made them more unlikable. 

The annoying thing is that this could've been a decent '' hold Kyle accountable for all the times she has told people that they need to be honest '' season but they FLUBBED IT. These three women might be great people, but they are not great housewives.

Agreed about Garcelle and Crystal but Sutton has truly been top notch this season, even at the reunion which was her weakest point in the past (she still has room for improvement). Dorit did literally nothing but being a pain in the ass that's why everyone is humilliating her at the reunion. She is probably going to get demoted

• Like 3

On 3/8/2024 at 3:26 AM, stjosephprey4us said:

Kyle has some nerve saying she’s “showed everything on the show”. Um yeah, she’s thrown her sisters, her friends, her husband, now her children (parading 15 year old Porsha crying in front of the television), and even her dead friend under the bus for a storyline. But Kyle herself? She has never shown an iota of something real about herself. The first real plot line she gets (Morgan) and she wants to skirt around it and ask for privacy, when she was chastising Denise over the same issue not 3 years ago. Enough. Sutton actually shows her dating struggles, talks openly about her marriage to her ex husband, deals with every single attack from all of the women, opened up about her father’s suicide, and showed the distributing of Merce’s ashes and the intense personal emotions surrounding that. Kyle has been on the show 13 years, Sutton only 3, and yet I know much more about Sutton in that short period of time than anything about Kyle (aside from she likes to do the splits and twirl her hair :biblionny:)

let’s WAKE this tea up 

• Like 1

Sutton is fine, you guys are really being so overdramatic. Give Annemarie and Crystal their pink slips and bring someone else on full time. Dorito needs to be careful though, she needs to play the PK divorce storyline the right way.

• Like 1

This second half of the season of Potomac is better but still not anything close to being good. 

I feel like this season is so long tho :laugh:

• Haha 1

RHOM is now the best franchise (out of the ones I’ve seen) - they’re bringing chemistry, humor, pettiness, drama, and real friendships. 

I’m glad Dorit stood up for herself against Garcelle, who threw a fit over a tame comment, but believes it’s perfectly fine to insinuate that Dorit staged a robbery in her home, where she had a gun pointed to her head. A very cruel accustation. None of the other women supported Dorit, which leads me to believe they’re afraid of confronting Garcelle, a dynamic that doesn't make for an interesting show.

just rewatched the miami S2 episode with lisa’s lingerie party. iconic!!!

the joe francis ickiness, leah stirring up mess, the two gays scrapping and one ending up in the pool, lisa going off cus they broke the dj equipment… adriana smacking joanna and trying to hit her with a broom over karent…  

:clap3:

they’ve always been A1 

On 3/9/2024 at 9:14 PM, 305 said:

The Miami part 3 reunion was so good! Larsa getting whacked was great.

i could NOT stop laughing at the end with Julia’s surprise performance that **** was hilarious :bibliahh:

I loved Marysol not wanting to get up and dance.

Robyn is so tired, pack it up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.