• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

:skull:

Denise looks really good with this hairstyle 

Kyle is such a rat omg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dorit, Erika, Kyle - the bitter old lady brigade on the one side.

Sutton, Garcelle, Crystal - THE BH it-girls.

:gaycatina1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Truly the Teresa of Miami :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Dorit, Erika, Kyle - the bitter old lady brigade on the one side.

Sutton, Garcelle, Crystal - THE BH it-girls.

:gaycatina1:

Anne Borie - Heading towards the exit :clack:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, *Tim said:

Anne Borie - Heading towards the exit :clack:

forgot about her :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

forgot about her :ryan3:

Same but the moment I read your post was the exact single moment in the reunion where she stuttered 3 words and gave up :skull:

• Haha 1

Watching the reunion & Sutton is CLEARING Kyle :bibliahh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Watching the reunion & Sutton is CLEARING Kyle :bibliahh:

the way that it’s completely the other way around :skull: but that’s the problem with BH specifically , the fanbase lives in two different realities based on which side they’re on

Kyle said (and truthfully mind you): “I’ve been on this show for like 15 years and showed every aspect of my life. All we know about you is that you buy horses, won’t talk about your ex-husband, have a narrow esophagus and are low key an alcoholic” what about Sutton is stan-worthy ??? i’m truly asking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

The way Kathy gave them an extra episode. This reunion could’ve easily been two parts 

• Like 1

Kyle definitely cleared. 

Also, the RHONJ trailer looked so fun! IDK what I'm gonna do during the upcoming housewives drought... maybe it's my time to actually watch Miami?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, qurl said:

the way that it’s completely the other way around :skull: but that’s the problem with BH specifically , the fanbase lives in two different realities based on which side they’re on

Kyle said (and truthfully mind you): “I’ve been on this show for like 15 years and showed every aspect of my life. All we know about you is that you buy horses, won’t talk about your ex-husband, have a narrow esophagus and are low key an alcoholic” what about Sutton is stan-worthy ??? i’m truly asking

Exactly :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Holy Ground said:

maybe it's my time to actually watch Miami?

miami is excellent, even the old seasons pre-reboot are good. their cast as an ensemble is unmatched in my opinion (aside from rhoa and rhony golden eras of course)

they bring wealth, petty beef, fun shade, an international oomph, fashion… you won’t regret it 

edit: also one of the saddest/most poignant divorce stories we’ve seen on hw imo 

Edited by oshyms
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

here’s the gag: sutton has a lot of potential to be a great housewife once her like … life falls apart and she has no CHOICE but to get real and try to change , that would be a nice arc and she’s got the crazy down just needs to hone it in (and who knows when any of that will happen) but garcelle’s continued and insistent alignment with this woman is what makes garcelle inauthentic and uncompelling to me

overall i didn’t enjoy this season, it felt a lot more laborious than enjoyable. but the enjoyable moments were: activated kyle, sutton’s ridiculous meltdown at magic mike, dorit’s erika impression, seeing kim again, kyle’s memorial service for her friend and the ladies sharing their stories/coming together, sutton/kyle’s moment in spain and denise at the dinner party (and camille/faye resnick cameos!). i feel like this could be kyle’s last season and maybe should be, cuz i would at least watch the first couple episodes of her own show about her family life (with kathy and kim obv). THIS cast needs a complete overhaul. i’d keep crystal and sure erika i guess, sutton would get one or two more chances, chop garcelle, probably fire dorit (rip diva) and bring in new women .. idk

RHOBH needs a major shake up

Crystal still nas potential. It’s a pity she shows up for reunion but not for the whole season.

Erika is still needed. Should be a dynamic duo with Sutton.

Dorit is over.

Garcelle doesn’t deliver during the reunion. Her face impressions are not it. 
Kyle can go now, although she always deliver something 

and I deliberately forgot AnneMarie

Spoiler

But this hair looks good on her

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

here’s the gag: sutton has a lot of potential to be a great housewife once her like … life falls apart and she has no CHOICE but to get real and try to change , that would be a nice arc and she’s got the crazy down just needs to hone it in (and who knows when any of that will happen) but garcelle’s continued and insistent alignment with this woman is what makes garcelle inauthentic and uncompelling to me

overall i didn’t enjoy this season, it felt a lot more laborious than enjoyable. but the enjoyable moments were: activated kyle, sutton’s ridiculous meltdown at magic mike, dorit’s erika impression, seeing kim again, kyle’s memorial service for her friend and the ladies sharing their stories/coming together, sutton/kyle’s moment in spain and denise at the dinner party (and camille/faye resnick cameos!). i feel like this could be kyle’s last season and maybe should be, cuz i would at least watch the first couple episodes of her own show about her family life (with kathy and kim obv). THIS cast needs a complete overhaul. i’d keep crystal and sure erika i guess, sutton would get one or two more chances, chop garcelle, probably fire dorit (rip diva) and bring in new women .. idk

I agree with everything except your cast lol. Kyle is the most essential Housewife across all franchises right now, without her the show would be completely dead. Teresa is important to NJ obvs but NJ is garbage anyway so who cares. An ideal cast would for me would be Kyle, Erika, Dorit, Kim, Sutton and 2 newbies for Kyle and Dorit to fight with, with Kathy as a Friend.

I’m sorry but do people actually like Nene? Or is this a Teresa Giudice situation where they’re so terrible that you sort of hate watch but can’t stand them? Because what I’ve seen so far is she’s an incredibly arrogant woman that is also a borderline bully. The way she gets into peoples faces is so gross :biblio:

2 hours ago, Holy Ground said:

Kyle definitely cleared. 

Also, the RHONJ trailer looked so fun! IDK what I'm gonna do during the upcoming housewives drought... maybe it's my time to actually watch Miami?

Definitely get into Miami, the new era has been consistently top tier HW for 3 season in a row. They are on par with SLC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 305 said:

I’m sorry but do people actually like Nene? Or is this a Teresa Giudice situation where they’re so terrible that you sort of hate watch but can’t stand them? Because what I’ve seen so far is she’s an incredibly arrogant woman that is also a borderline bully. The way she gets into peoples faces is so gross :biblio:

I mean, she is an integral part of the Housewives universe and was a huge reason why Atlanta was so massive back in the day but yea...she's just an awful person who's downfall was getting high on her own supply.

I'm on the season 6 reunion during my current rewatch, I had completely forgotten how TERRIBLE Nene is at every single reunion. Won't look people in the eye, won't engage, won't answer questions properly, dismisses any criticism with silence, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, qurl said:

Sutton brings the worse in Kyle (good for the show). I think the last time Kyle was this activated was in S5 with Brandi

4 hours ago, 305 said:

She is only likeable in S5. I never got how people sided with her against Kenya. She definitely has iconic moments but as a part of an ensemble show, in which you need to interact with your castmates to make the show, she was definitely not a great housewife

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Garcelle tiptoeing around accusing Dorit of staging the robbery was infuriating. 

Just say it! Dont say “I’m not saying you’re faking it but I have questions!”  Coward! She needs to take some housewife lessons from Larsa. 

• Like 1

The people in this thread coming for Sutton and Garcelle when they are the only ones bringing any interesting dynamic to the table :toofunny3: I have no words…

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.