The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

RHOP seems like the longest season ever. 

M2M was always top tier because they really have history but that's probably why Bravo didn't push it because they want the fakeness and mess.

When M2M don't like each other. IT IS REAL they are not faking with one another.

Also, Porsha has been unfaithful many times so it's no surprise the people around her are doing it...birds of a feather.

Now why did Bravo intend to make this a full circle redemption season for Porsha to brag and smear in certain people's faces only for it to backfire and now she's back in the Kordell rehash storyline.

I'm glad Porsha gamed Bravo as Bravo had ill intentions.

now we got Porsha's tea being spilled already and she's going to be private about things once filming begins...

We got Drew messing with Dennis while Ralph is messing with Mimi from love and hip hop and Drew and Mimi both messed with Ty???Tai????

If Kenya returns, she will be the one focused on her business expansion and turning a new page. Who would have thunk it!

https://www.instagram.com/kenya/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=0642144c-b8ae-46e9-bb80-19e610871397

rZQIDPu.gif

Edited by slw84

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to Porsha's life falling apart next season.

rZQIDPu.gif

Robyn, Wendy, and Ashley can all be fired

• Like 1

8 hours ago, boys said:

Marcus is perfect for Larsa. Both dumb as rocks

Thoughts? I'll have to agree. Phaedra is worthless in M2M. RHOA needs her

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Thoughts? I'll have to agree. Phaedra is worthless in M2M. RHOA needs her

sheree is great at playing dumb, if anyone were to suspect phaedra as a traitor it had to be have been her

i’d love to see her return to RHOA now that kandi is out. if tamra still has a hw job after her evil ways, phaedra can surely be forgiven for the accusations she pulled on kandi a few years back. she might be one of the only ones who could spar with kenya 

8 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley can all be fired

Agree

13 hours ago, slw84 said:

We got Drew messing with Dennis

I'm sorry ***** WHAT? :biblio: I'm losing my mind here, DREW SIDORA BEEN ****** DENNIS? Hot Dog Dennis? Animal lover Dennis? Pilar Papa? 

15 hours ago, Bewitched said:

PK has always been so ugly :toofunny3: also, Dorit had the NERVE to talk about child bride with this pic

• Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

PK has always been so ugly :toofunny3: also, Dorit had the NERVE to talk about child bride with this pic

And saying that only her boobs are fake..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I'm sorry ***** WHAT? :biblio: I'm losing my mind here, DREW SIDORA BEEN ****** DENNIS? Hot Dog Dennis? Animal lover Dennis? Pilar Papa? 

He was in the studio with her recently...Dennis ain't no rapper or musician. 

Drew trying to solidify herself for sweet 16:

Kandi Kenya, Porsha, Drew, and possibly Sheree (streets say she's demoted but who knows)...some say Shamea might join she'll at least be a FOH.

+ three or four new cast members and maybe one or two end up holding a peach.

Drew kisses Porsha's butt so unless Porsha starts it with her to distract from the Simon scandal I'm not sure much will come of it.

Also, if they don't go the typical route and make a mature decision they can bond over their similar situations (Kenya, Porsha, Drew and maybe Sheree).

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She was in her late 30s/early 40s when she got married.

Not you agree Dorit serving YOUTH. Yes ma'am

That said, I am emotionally prepared for the demotion/firing of Dorit.

I hope she remains the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit but she might have to add Demoted or worse.

That 2 hours late tea coming out is not good. Time is money. She served. My avi right now is in solidarity of rented fashions. Maybe Anna Maria can save her if she gets canned and they don't have a newbie to replace two only one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Marcus really is the Peter of Miami. He really said he wishes he could be on the couch with the girls :ahh:

3 hours ago, LVP said:

And saying that only her boobs are fake..

Not a feature of that face is her own :skull:

• Like 1

I know they don’t care about live as much anymore but this is kind of a mess :rip: 

20 minutes ago, Rush said:

Same old trash…yawn.

• Haha 2

The lack of Melissa Gorga in that trailer :rip: oh my how nonexistent her storyline is when fighting with the star of the show isn’t a viable storyline. 

23 minutes ago, crf13 said:

The lack of Melissa Gorga in that trailer :rip: oh my how nonexistent her storyline is when fighting with the star of the show isn’t a viable storyline. 

Came here to say the same thing cause her and her husband were nonexistent without talking to Teresa in that trailer. I have no idea why Bravo wants to keep her around so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rush said:

My girls :jonnycat:

Everyone except for Devilissa pulling their weight in that trailer. The Messler. Hope she is full time 

9 minutes ago, *Tim said:

My girls :jonnycat:

Everyone except for Devilissa pulling their weight in that trailer. The Messler. Hope she is full time 

Looks like everyone’s roles stayed the same as last season since there’s no new cast photo

17 minutes ago, boys said:

Came here to say the same thing cause her and her husband were nonexistent without talking to Teresa in that trailer. I have no idea why Bravo wants to keep her around so much.

I feel like they keep Melissa around bc they can always count on Joe to cause some stupid drama and make a fool of himself on TV without being compensated for it. Though this seems to be the first season where his services weren’t needed? It feels like Melissa might finally be fired after this season. 

• Like 1

All the Housewives lowkey been terrible, the only great one this past year probably won’t be half as good next season because they got rid of the main storyline. Guess it’s only early seasons re-runs for me here on out.

rZQIDPu.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

All the Housewives lowkey been terrible, the only great one this past year probably won’t be half as good next season because they got rid of the main storyline. Guess it’s only early seasons re-runs for me here on out.

rZQIDPu.gif

Lies RHOM is giving peak RHONY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.