The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Loving Nicole, she's been telling the truths this whole reunion and left Marysol and Alexia gagged :clap3:

Anyway, Lisa can go next season or can be a friend of, I don't really care about her anymore.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t watched the new season yet so I’m confused how Lisa went from everyone rallying around her with the Lenny situation to now the whole audience hating her :toofunny3: We’ve been known that she was a Trump supporting bigot for years, so I can’t imagine what it was that set people over the edge. 

6 hours ago, KanMap said:

Loving Nicole, she's been telling the truths this whole reunion and left Marysol and Alexia gagged :clap3:

Anyway, Lisa can go next season or can be a friend of, I don't really care about her anymore.

Nicole is top tier housewife. Rich AF, smart, witty, quick with her words but not malicious, down to earth, STUNNING. No wonder Alexia and Marysol have it out for her, she's everything they wish to be.

Also, Guerdy and Russel probably have the best marriage out of all housewives. He seems to be an incredible husband. I hope they don't allow the show to mess with their marriage

• Like 1

Another episode of Gizelle on mute :zzz:

Karen was right when she said she can’t expect Karen to defend her when Gizelle won’t even engage with Wendy and Candiace

not quad exposing the 3 year contract lol 

The m2m reunion was really good. Simone is a monster though, she’s been bitter and awful since s5/6, I can’t believe she would continue to bring up the deaths in quads family after she clearly didn’t want her to….but with quad shading them on twitter I do worry for her place on the show, and they definitely need her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

The m2m reunion was really good. Simone is a monster though, she’s been bitter and awful since s5/6, I can’t believe she would continue to bring up the deaths in quads family after she clearly didn’t want her to….but with quad shading them on twitter I do worry for her place on the show, and they definitely need her.

Simone was out of line and somebody should've checked her! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rush said:

Another episode of Gizelle on mute :zzz:

Came here to say this lmao

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Simone used to be my favorite, but her being up Toya’s ass has made her so much less likable 

• Like 1

Ya'll really love defending Quad yet shading others in similar situations.

Quad doesn't want to be friends with these girls so she needs to leave.

Why on earth would ANYONE trust Phaedra? You knew it was a snake before you picked it up and got bit

13 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Yea the Twitter thing is not the best look when people thing you pulled up stuff (but it was allegedly buffie)

but seems like Phaedra is staying 

Ashley had all the energy to get into other people's marriages and judge in the past but now we know:

• Michael will sue Ashley if he is shown on the show
  • She has access to a credit card that she can only use for emergencies (she's not comfortable using it)
  • There is a shared credit card for necessities when it comes to the children
  • She won't get alimony if they get divorced

This explains why she always looks low budget no matter what the occasion.
I hope this is her last season and take second seat Gizelle & dull Robyn with you.

Edited by CityPop

idk why I totally forgot about Dubai :skull: i really enjoyed season 1, preview for season 2 looks good and campy 

I was rooting for Lisa but she has lost her good will this season :redface: 

She was so likable and easy-going when she lived in her delulu world with Lenny. This ordeal has brought out a really dark side of her

The scenes with her kids in particular are so uncomfortable to watch. She doesn’t seem all that connected with them. Just lost as a parent

I think it would be appropriate for Bravo to pause/demote her while she figures out her ish 

28 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

I was rooting for Lisa but she has lost her good will this season :redface: 

She was so likable and easy-going when she lived in her delulu world with Lenny. This ordeal has brought out a really dark side of her

The scenes with her kids in particular are so uncomfortable to watch. She doesn’t seem all that connected with them. Just lost as a parent

I think it would be appropriate for Bravo to pause/demote her while she figures out her ish 

Agreed. Her lavish era was fantastic. She was giving real $$$$ lifestyle. Now she is only crying about penny settlements with Lenny :zzz:. I wish her the best but i don't want to see it in my screen

Simone deserves to be fired for bringing up the pool incident like that’s straight up evil 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea the Twitter thing is not the best look when people thing you pulled up stuff (but it was allegedly buffie)

but seems like Phaedra is staying 

Does anyone know why buffie is so hell bent on trying to “expose” the cast members and trash the show…I know she didn’t have a great experience with Jackie but it’s been years and she just seems insane.

Now why does Potomac start to deliever at the end of the season? Why couldn't they do that from the start? This was another episode that i enjoyed.

10 hours ago, CityPop said:

Ashley had all the energy to get into other people's marriages and judge in the past but now we know:

• Michael will sue Ashley if he is shown on the show
  • She has access to a credit card that she can only use for emergencies (she's not comfortable using it)
  • There is a shared credit card for necessities when it comes to the children
  • She won't get alimony if they get divorced

This explains why she always looks low budget no matter what the occasion.
I hope this is her last season and take second seat Gizelle & dull Robyn with you.

1) how do we know this and

2) how did she fumble the bag so bad. I thought she had it on lock lol

If the rumors are true that Drew is dating Porsha’s baby daddy :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

If the rumors are true that Drew is dating Porsha’s baby daddy :deadbanana2:

Porsha coming through with MULTIPLE storylines. But I seriously can't stand Drew and her gaslighting ass. And I was actually a fan of hers before the show.

Porsha made the wrong ass move dumping Dennis for Simon. Dennis seems like a really cool guy and an amazing father, who really did love Porsha and wanted to be with her. But the way her and her entire family came at him on her spin off show was so off-putting.

7 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Porsha coming through with MULTIPLE storylines. But I seriously can't stand Drew and her gaslighting ass. And I was actually a fan of hers before the show.

Porsha made the wrong ass move dumping Dennis for Simon. Dennis seems like a really cool guy and an amazing father, who really did love Porsha and wanted to be with her. But the way her and her entire family came at him on her spin off show was so off-putting.

He cheated on her multiple times! Him and Simon are both trash. 

On another note married to med got higher ratings than rhop despite being on after. They need to give m2m some respect and give it the 8am slot next time and promote the hell out of it. Also heavenly said they’re all coming back, miss quad better get Simone together next year….sweet tea better divorce Greg and his wife beating ways.

I want this season of RHOP to end already just so that they announce who’s leaving :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.