• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

so ready for two straight hours of ladies arguing on couches tonight :lakitu:

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

uhm what low blow has wendy delivered :skull:  

even the embarrassing attempt of a crackhead read is 1. retaliation and 2. miles lighter than anything ashley, karen, gizelle, robyn, charrisse, and mia have said or done :deadbanana2:

Case in point 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Case in point 

if you say so

2 hours ago, Jaye said:

This feels correct. 

Definitely!

So glad they finally demoted Gizelle from first seat.

The fact that Mia and Karen are first seats, and no one has posted in here about either of them whatsoever the whole season (I haven’t been watching) has me very confused lol

3 hours ago, Jaye said:

This feels correct. 

we knew Gizelle was going to lose her first seat but zamn Robyn STILL couldn't get the first seat.

I just knew it was going to be Robyn and Candice.

Mia. Whew she did bring it

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The fact that Mia and Karen are first seats, and no one has posted in here about either of them whatsoever the whole season (I haven’t been watching) has me very confused lol

A change is coming...Mia and Karen barely had the bigger moments although Mia did provide moments.

Candice and Robyn should be worried as they put in SO much work. I get why production doesn't like Candice but perhaps they don't see it for Robyn anymore.

Candice already spoke about her exit plan. She knows she has little time. Robyn might actually get demoted or fired. Ashley is a good resource so I doubt they'll do anything with her.

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

They are the only two on the show actually working and show that they are able to move on and have conversations with people they have beefed with.

From what I’ve seen people say about Potomac this season is that the season has been dragged down because of the Gizelle/Candiace/Wendy/Robyn dynamics and Karen and Mia are the two actually who are doing what housewives are suppose to do.

Oh the Miami girls came ready to throw down with each other, I was living.

• Like 2

Marcus is just as awful and delusional as Larsa is :rip:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rush said:

Marcus is just as awful and delusional as Larsa is :rip:

I did wonder at one point what did he see in her but then his comments at this reunion highlighted he is just as awful.

Edited by boys

8 hours ago, Jaye said:

This feels correct. 

I would actually switch Nneka and neck rolls 

9 hours ago, Jaye said:

This feels correct. 

Not Robyn being 3rd seat when this was supposed to be her season :deadbanana2: this flop needs to be fired asap

• Like 3

Just as I suspected this isn't a good reunion for Dorit at all :deadbanana4:

Geurdy staying on Lisa 5 minutes into the reunion is what I needed. All she does is make excuses for every single thing Larsa does and it’s so annoying I’m glad she called her the mascot cause that’s exactly what she acts like as if she’s representation for Larsa’s 50 year old ignorant ass.

• Like 1

I wish they’d gone a bit harder on dorit. We’ve had 3 seasons of micro aggressions and flat out ignorance which she then doubles down on, on social media. Between that and her other social media activity I have no doubt she’s a racist.

Rhom was better but Guerdy gets on my nerves so much, she’s so extra, like she’s acting, always comes off inauthentic.

• Thumbs Down 1

I hoped for an April launch :toofunny2:

• Confused 1

Dorit is giving Doja in Paint The Town Red video :skull: 

I’m excited for Dubai!! They give me SLC & Miami chaotic energy :duca: 

I genuinely wonder if realistically they’re going to completely scrap UGT Morocco, or if it will air in some way, shape, or form someday?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, slw84 said:

A change is coming...Mia and Karen barely had the bigger moments although Mia did provide moments.

Candice and Robyn should be worried as they put in SO much work. I get why production doesn't like Candice but perhaps they don't see it for Robyn anymore.

Candice already spoke about her exit plan. She knows she has little time. Robyn might actually get demoted or fired. Ashley is a good resource so I doubt they'll do anything with her.

I don’t think Andy would be doing the Kelly Clarkson show w/ Candiace is she was on the chopping block. I’m more surprised Wendy is there than Candiace though.

Ashley posting this is…interesting though.

• Like 1

Beverly Hills is long past the quality that Miami is serving right now but a reunion for BH feels so unnecessary. There was next to no juicy drama this season, if I could describe this season as a housewife, it's giving Annemarie. They'll never do it but I think BH needs a facelift, maybe a reboot. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.