Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch what crappens? 

Reunion preview:

Garcelle wack anyways and can't defend her making light of Dorit's trauma. 

Kyle going after Sutton is great.

I didn't know the fallout of Dorit and Kyle was a real thing.

Erika clapping back at Crystal is great and Crystal will always cower (confessional gangsta)

TBH it was kind of mid.

Garcelle getting clocked by Dorit :chick2: A nightmare.... literally a nightmare.

Not Kathy making Sutton literally quake with her presence :ahh: 

• Like 1

Dorit: what exactly do you think other than my boobs is fake?

Girl there's not enough time in the day :hoetenks:

• Thanks 1

They should hire Kristen for RHOBH 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Geurdy had me in tears tonight and gave the housewives one of thee most raw moments

• Like 1

Crazy how Sutton couldn’t be without vodka for a few hours at the reunion and needed the paramedic :bloo: Her alcoholism is worse than we had thought

• Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, @michael said:

Crazy how Sutton couldn’t be without vodka for a few hours at the reunion and needed the paramedic :bloo: Her alcoholism is worse than we had thought

at least it isn’t meth 

The reunion looks pretty decent. I am in!

Snoozemarie's only contribution to this episode being that final "where is she now" card :ahh:

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 11:57 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

This season of BH was a whole bunch of nothing, let’s be real. Denise should’ve been full time, and Camille should’ve been friend of (maybe Cynthia too). Them and Kim Richards were the only interesting part of the season :toofunny3: no one wants to see Kyle vs. Sutton and Dorit vs. Garcelle for the millionth time, as well as a whole Erika rehabilitation campaign. Also, the newbie brought absolutely nothing. She was honestly worse than Diana, and that’s saying something. I want to say Crystal is underused. However the only thing she gave when she did get airtime was lukewarm family “drama” :rip: I’m not going to mention the Kyle / Mauricio thing until we see the finale but yeah… and I’m not a believer that Rinna should come back by any means. But this was boring mama

The season was so boring and all the drama felt so forced and half-hearted. Like new RHONY, they don't seem to share a real bond and there's no sense of fun. What makes the franchise work is the juxtaposition of heated fighting with genuine friendship and over-the-top fun. Erika was the only one bringing extravagance and wildness, but the other women ruined it with that lame "intervention" "Erika has a serious problem" storyline.

• Thumbs Down 1

Miami once again was perfect. If Bravo doesn't realize that they lit have the perfect cast and they should do EVERYTHING in their hands to promote it, they are not good at their jobs.

When Guerdy cut her hair had me BAWLING...maybe one of the housewives realest scenes ever? Russell is maybe the best husband in all the franchises.

Also, Frankie arriving alone in an Uber was such a full circle moment...we can hate on Alexia all we want but her commitment as a mother in undeniable.

Nicole is a QUEEN. I love how calm and rational she always is. 

Larsa is vile but we need a villain.

Finally, Kiki is PERFECT. She deserves a mojito (AdrEana too, of course) and she looked STUNNING last night on WWHL!

• Thanks 1

Miami is 10/10 while BH bores me to death. I'd keep the Miami cast the same for another season yet again. 

Oh they are taking it. Larsa and Lisa are going DOWN

When they use "this season" "last season" to talk about their life, 

I'll never get used to that :ahh:

"You came after me this season"
"You're completely different this season"

"You said that to me in season 10" :skull:

Edited by KanMap

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Oh they are taking it. Larsa and Lisa are going DOWN

Nicole pregnant running to the bathroom while everyone was fighting and then screaming to the person locked inside...you can't make this **** up hahaha.

On 2/20/2024 at 5:58 AM, madonnas said:

Woah really? I love her s9 performance.  strategically, her worst, but it gives us probably the best reunion showing ever.  

she’s vile. her trying to essentially drug and sex traffic gretchen to her own son ryan at the “naked wasted” party was one of the most uncomfortable moments i’ve watched on housewives (the other is detailed below). if she did that today, she would be fired and cancelled online. if a man did it….

anyway, the (no exaggeration) emotional abuse her and heather made shannon endure during season nine was so painful to watch. lying, gaslighting, emotional manipulation designed to cause a full on breakdown, then talking about “she’s sick, she needs an ambulance, psychotic help” was utterly disgusting. shannon should’ve thrown her from the balcony (in self defence) as soon as she started putting hands on her to restrain/calm her down

i’ve never been so disgusted by a housewife and im glad i watched orange country last so im able to compare. i like vicki but the way she excuses tamras behaviour and goes crawling back after a few drinks is pathetic 

anyway, while im looking forward to seeing tamra’s kids stop speaking to her, for now my miami rewatch is in full effect. i love how much leah black laughs at everything lmao 

Edited by oshyms

Erika, Dorit and Anne-Marie need to go next season. 

I’m tired of Dorit and her PTSD, Erika does not deserve a redemption arc and Annemarie is just a piece of ****. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.