The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You missed out on a lot. She was literally a different person every two years :bibliahh:

Her being disgusted by guacamole and never having heard of it was so :biblio:

That was such a WHITE moment

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 305 said:

Starting my RHOA journey. How the hell is Kim 29? There’s just no way. She looks good for 40 but 29!? 

Oh trust me she isn’t lol

59 minutes ago, KKW said:

Oh trust me she isn’t lol

I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit and they confirmed through other sources that she was, shockingly, 29.

8 minutes ago, 305 said:

I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit and they confirmed through other sources that she was, shockingly, 29.

Please cause I did the same after I posted this and I can’t believe it’s somewhat corroborated? There’s just no way omg

• Haha 1

Ugh i cannot believe i'm liking Alexia this 2nd half of RHOM. I died when she said that Larsa is getting half of Scottie's retirement :skull:

so i’m watching rhoc for the first time (my last franchise to watch) and im disgusted at heather and tamras treatment of shannon. out and out emotional abuse meant to drive her insane, and then when they succeed in breaking an already vulnerable woman, as shannon (gracefully tbh) got to a breaking point, the start talking about “maybe she needs an ambulance, i think she’s having a psychotic break”

i have never seen such bad acting in my life. shannon should’ve thrown tamra from that balcony when she put her hands over her face to try and calm her down (she wasn’t even that heated)

i know times were different back then, but i truly can’t believe tamra is still employed by bravo after the outright evilness she has displayed over the seasons (let’s not even get into her trying to essentially drug and sex traffic gretchen to her own ******* son) 

no spoilers please, but i hope with all my being that tamra gets a big smack at some stage. i hope karma takes everything good away from her (i watched the ireland ep years ago, i know two of her kids don’t speak to her - totally understandable and good for those kids getting away from such vile scum. i would be ashamed if she was my mother)

rant over but omg, i have never detested a housewife like this before, nor have i seen such bully on bravo.   

has there been a more horrible **** on housewives? 

Edited by oshyms
c u next tues*

I feel Atlanta is going through a rebrand for sure. I haven't watched in a while, I think the last time I watched was the Marlo's Wig Party episode. I feel like not too much on Marlo, I lowkey want her for the mess. I feel Bravo doesn't want to pull a RHONY rebrand for Atlanta, so I don't know. I haven't watched in a while but since I have a YouTube TV subscription for the month, which franchises are currently airing? I know Potomac is.

18 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Bringing back Porsha, Phaedra and Kim Z is Bravo’s only chance at saving RHOA. Marlo needs to be fired yesterday. Sheree too. The last time she was funny was in S4. If they want to have filler on the show I’d rather see Cynthia.

I feel like this is possible considering her popularity in The Traitors recently. I think Andy should bring back Kim Z for the kiis.

16 hours ago, 305 said:

Starting my RHOA journey. How the hell is Kim 29? There’s just no way. She looks good for 40 but 29!? 

I know you are ******* lying :bibliahh:

Porsha, Kenya and Sheree as a friend are the only anchors we need for a new RHOA. NO Phaedra, Drew, Kim and definitely no Marlo and her fashions for rent! The only other returning past cast members we should get are the ones who didn't get to live up to their full potential like Shamari and Latoya! 

• Like 1

I personally haven't bought into Erika's PR'd likeability campaign this season idk just doesn't feel genuine to me but whatever! Glad Garcelle stood on business tho :clap3:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dman4life said:

Porsha, Kenya and Sheree as a friend are the only anchors we need for a new RHOA. NO Phaedra, Drew, Kim and definitely no Marlo and her fashions for rent! The only other returning past cast members we should get are the ones who didn't get to live up to their full potential like Shamari and Latoya! 

Say it louder for the delusionals in the back...

Kenya, Porsha, Sheree are the OG mix that is fine

add five new people(three or four as peach holders and one or two as FOH) and you have a quality reboot.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 10:53 AM, 305 said:

She’s really 45

dd :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, 305 said:

I meant in season one she was 29

My post will make more sense when you start s2 since it’s a nene quote  :dies:

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Say it louder for the delusionals in the back...

Kenya, Porsha, Sheree are the OG mix that is fine

add five new people(three or four as peach holders and one or two as FOH) and you have a quality reboot.

Like seriously! Outside of a few scrunched up faces and "whew chyles" Phaedra isn't good for this type of reality TV she isn't gonna bring anything.  Apparently she's thriving on Traitors so that format works for her! 

taking a pause from rhoc season nine because tamra is far too disgusting and her sociopathic behaviour makes my blood pressure rise 

for now though, i’m rewatching miami season 2 and i cant stop thinking abt how much adriana looks like vintage kourtney kardashian?

spacer.png

sorry for the awful pic i just see it more when she’s not smiling. anyone else?

Miami season 2 was so good. Lemme rewatch real quick. 

Porsha's husband got exposed for having two false identities and is a FELON, the courts are coming after him so she has a storyline now

D2nbJj5.gif

I hope Kenya doesn’t get involved in the Porsha mess I don’t have the energy to watch them beef for 1200th time.

• Like 1

Typical that it took the fans this long to realize that Wendy is toxic and was in the wrong.

• Like 2

The fact that this Wendy and Nneka storyline has been stretched out the whole season when it should’ve been settled very early on 

I love Phaedra but I think her time on TV has unfortunately passed. But honestly her joining RHOA again would make a hell of a lot more sense than M2M, I don’t get her purpose over there.:rip:

I’m happy to watch Porsha on my screen again but I HOPE she’ll be on good terms with Kenya this season. I can totally see Marlo egging up the drama regarding her husband and that causing a fight that drags for 2 and a half episodes.

RHOA was truly lighting in a bottle and peak television, it’s a shame to see the state it’s currently in and I hope the sweet 16 season will rekindle the obsession I had with this franchise.

I can’t touch RHOP with a 10ft pole because all those women sans Karen piss me off, every day I pray those green-eyed devils get the karma they rightfully deserve.

38 minutes ago, TryMe said:

A lot of people are Drag Race fatigue and I am housewives fatigue. 

i also feel you on this re: potomac and beverly hills

however, miami has held me down weekly (although i’d love someone new thrown in there too, or someone like leah or joanna returning would be epic)

im eager to jersey to return. i haven’t seen the queen dolores pictured with teresa lately, she was with melissa last night… i need her to come activated and  give us patterson this year or ill be pissed

edit: okay i guess she was with teresa on valentines which im happy about but i hope she’s not riding the fence and playing it safe yet again this yr 

Edited by oshyms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.