The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

The Traitors kinda changed the public’s opinion on Shereé. I think she’ll be back 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring Kim Z and Sheree on as pot stirring friend of’s, and have the 3 returning peaches be Kenya, Porsha, and Phaedra. Give us a cast full of villains :WAP:

Edited by stjosephprey4us
  • Like 1

I've been needing a season of rhoa without Kandi for so long. Her fake laugh after everything just makes me uncomfortable :deadbanana4:

Cmon porsha :jonny2:

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2024 at 9:11 PM, KKW said:

She gets so much **** from fans which surprises me because has so many iconic one-liners/moments :rip: 

Whether she’s being witty or is flustered Sheree is just pure comedy lol. I won’t mind if it’s just a friend of role though because she’s shined in that capacity before 

Right??

People just hate fun! Some housewives are good for fun confessionals and being unintentionally funny. I could watch her Sheree getting flustered talking about her dogs and be more entertained than some couple/family storylines.

• Like 2

I kind of feel like Sheree has grown and can't do the petty **** anymore? At least not with passion. 

I might even think she is an introvert. 

Besides bone collecting she doesn't really speak up. On Traitors she gets minimal airtime. 

Fighting Kandi was lowkey Sheree only real storyline so kind of worried for her lol 

I been saying, they just need to make Sheree a friend. Let her have her wise-cracking confessionals and carry some bones without having to make up new storylines!

S8 was one of her best showings overall, and she wasn't even main cast that season.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Bring Kim Z and Sheree on as pot stirring friend of’s, and have the 3 returning peaches be Kenya, Porsha, and Phaedra. Give us a cast full of villains :WAP:

I'm kindda here for it.

Maybe queen Danielle Staub bought a house in ATL and she wants to play too :smitten: 

i hope marlo stays, she deserves another season as a peach holder. i know she can be awful but there’s something so fun and loveable about her

she’s always out and about on ig… serving and turning up. show us that side of her in her solo scenes, not the (wholesome) but boring aunty stuff or the forced romances. find her a bestie again and she can focus on group scenes 

sheree, porsha, kenya, marlo + 3 new women (but same age bracket as above, no younger than porsha) with shamea returning as a friend would be nice 

Edited by oshyms
  • Thumbs Down 2

Garcelle said “You will not be getting an apology from me” :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

Edited by Rush
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rush said:

Garcelle said “You will not be getting an apology from me” :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

She really channeled Mutha Leakes didn't she? All I heard was "that's my opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion" :dies:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Now what the hell…

To do what :deadbanana: sweet gums or quad is bringing the mess 

I kind of understand why they played their last card to activate Phaedra, but it's reading desperation. VH1 level of desperation. 

This was the last straw for me. Just get her back on RHOA.

i’m going to need Bravo to reach deep into the bag and give us at least ONE RHUGT-Traitors cross over … imagine 22 current/former housewives on a Scary Island voting each other off and doing these silly lil challenges

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

i’m going to need Bravo to reach deep into the bag and give us at least ONE RHUGT-Traitors cross over … imagine 22 current/former housewives on a Scary Island voting each other off and doing these silly lil challenges

that would be literally the most amazing reality TV show of all time 

Bringing back Porsha, Phaedra and Kim Z is Bravo’s only chance at saving RHOA. Marlo needs to be fired yesterday. Sheree too. The last time she was funny was in S4. If they want to have filler on the show I’d rather see Cynthia.

Edited by touchofmyhand

17 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Bringing back Porsha, Phaedra and Kim Z is Bravo’s only chance at saving RHOA. Marlo needs to be fired yesterday. Sheree too. The last time she was funny was in S4. If they want to have filler on the show I’d rather see Cynthia.

All you need is Kim Z and her 10 childeren. But someone needs to sit her ass down. She was so obnoxious last season. 

Kim Z

Porsha 

VS

Kenya 

Eva

New housewive

(+phaedra) 

FO: Cynthia, Shamea 

Edited by TryMe

thank God kandi is out, it’s long overdue 

• Thanks 1

queenie. Promotion is coming I fear

• Like 1

Bravo just needs to put Sheree in random scenaris on RHOA because

she would thrive 

• Haha 2

Starting my RHOA journey. How the hell is Kim 29? There’s just no way. She looks good for 40 but 29!? 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 305 said:

Starting my RHOA journey. How the hell is Kim 29? There’s just no way. She looks good for 40 but 29!? 

You missed out on a lot. She was literally a different person every two years :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.