• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes at the blatant favoritism from the producers for RHOP with all of these flashbacks backing up the GEB. I have a feeling that the GEB and Ashley are going to be safe no matter what. It would be nice if they chopped everyone besides Karen, Candiace and Wendy. Askale can be brought back and new girls can be introduced but it looks like Candiace and Wendy would get the chop before GEB and Ashley. This season has been a disaster and I hope the ratings reflect that.

I haven't been to Hilton Head but this trip in Married to Medicine is giving low budget. Sweet Tea cannot hang with these ladies and I wouldn't be surprised if this is her last season along with Dr. G. I wonder how Phaedra is going to contribute especially when it comes to the couples therapy portion of these trips.

When it comes to RHOA, I have a feeling that the whole Porsha, Simon and Falynn storyline will be the main focus. I hope not because I can see it being tired after one or two episodes. Unpopular opinion, but I hope Sheree returns since she is an OG and one of my favorites.

Edited by CityPop
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, boys said:

I cringed at Kristen

Same. Kristen is such a try hard. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, boys said:

I cringed at Kristen

She should be so lucky the OGs would join forces with her flop cast. Jessel is the only one people care about, maybe to a lesser degree Uba and Brynn. But you Erin? You big nosed plain faced fossilized demon should be so lucky. You're not getting asked back anyways so don't worry 'bout Luann, Dorinda and Sonja.

14 hours ago, 305 said:

This x10, Potomac feels SO contrived. Every single one of them is trying to sell something, it's annoying as hell.

This is what happens when you hire broke wives, unlike Miami where 7/8 do nothing and are still filthy rich and beautiful. 

While I can respect the hustle of starting a business, it does seem like some of them only start businesses for a story and that I have an issue with.

9 hours ago, crf13 said:

Potomac can fire everyone besides Karen, Candice, and messy Mia. Build around them. Everyone else is a chop. 

Firing doesn't always help the show. We have to keep a core group of actual friends who are willing to film with each other and have connections.

5 hours ago, allforyou said:

I'm saddened that Kandi is leaving RHOA, she's one of the most likable on the show and always brought something to the table whether it was family drama or things with the other girls

I agree. She has given so much, but I think 14 years is too long also. It's getting in the way of her achieving her larger goals. As Carlos King stated though, making about $2 million for 4 months of work is pretty appealing.

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

I would love to have Phaedra back on RHOA but it would be such a joke for her to go on another show, after RHODB and M2M. 

Her last season of RHOA was such a bad fall for her. I don't know if I want her back on RHOA. But with Kandi gone, I guess she can come back.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Y’all want rhoslc to fail but Monica is not returning for at least one season.

RHOP has to have changes. Anyone thinking GEb is a chop when Robyn might just get the first chair this year just isn’t dealing with reality.

the core four remains.

mia saves herself each year. 

the next up is Candice, Wendy or necka

Even though Ashley is the most deserving chop. 

No one has to leave, but it's time to demote. Robyn MUST be the first to become friend of the show. She's given more than Charrise, but it's tiring to see her be so judgmental of others when she continues to justify Juan's messy behavior. 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I have been advocating for Tamar. She would be such a good fit. But her energy can be draining like Nene and Gizzy. 

Yes let's get Eva back. 

I would love: 

Phaedra/ Porsha/ Nene / Kenya / Tamar / Newbie / Newbie

FO: Eva, Marlo and Quad

Tamar can be a friend of the show, but not a full time housewife. She is an exhausting personality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

She should be so lucky the OGs would join forces with her flop cast. Jessel is the only one people care about, maybe to a lesser degree Uba and Brynn. But you Erin? You big nosed plain faced fossilized demon should be so lucky. You're not getting asked back anyways so don't worry 'bout Luann, Dorinda and Sonja.

Apparently, Erin has thousands of dollars in unpaid rent for her Tribeca loft too. Maybe she should worry about that instead of coming for the girls who built the show she's on now.

3 hours ago, kishi said:

No one has to leave, but it's time to demote. Robyn MUST be the first to become friend of the show. She's given more than Charrise, but it's tiring to see her be so judgmental of others when she continues to justify Juan's messy behavior. 

Maybe It's going to be tough to keep 8 flutes for multiple seasons but they might have one more left in them.

i don’t think much is changing tbh 

Twitter is not real life 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Twitter is not real life 

And they're not even taking into account streaming numbers right?? I think all of our fave shows are safe. 

Bravo def is going through a second golden age.

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Twitter is not real life 

what are they talking about with NJ? that season was last year 

56 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Twitter is not real life 

This is so shocking lol

Miami really captures classic RHONY with the pure chaos every episode. :ahh:

• Thanks 1

Phaedra, Porsha, Marlo, and Sheree would just all ban together and orchestrate a Kenya takedown I fear so keep mamas on Married to Medicine. 

spacer.png

They really messed up rushing to get the Phaedra ratings back on BRAVO. She really has no business being on Married to Med and now pulling her to go on RHOA would look even more inauthentic. 

I don’t know what they need to do. It’s looking bleak 

• Like 1

Oh my Kiki ENDED Lisa on last RHOM. She needs to be full time next season, way more interesting background story than most. Why we didn't know she has 2 children?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

And they're not even taking into account streaming numbers right?? I think all of our fave shows are safe. 

Bravo shows are benefiting from the streaming era. It is way easier to follow them now 

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Oh my Kiki ENDED Lisa on last RHOM. She needs to be full time next season, way more interesting background story than most. Why we didn't know she has 2 children?!

What next season girl? This is averaging 0.4k viewers. Last few seasons of Dallas were doing more numbers. Miami's not getting picked up.

This messy group phone call in the kitchen on M2M :bibliahh:

Curtis high ass booty self looking like a giraffe 

hellishly is a trip

Jackie’s hotseat comments :deadbanana2:

sweet tea made a point tbh 

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

What next season girl? This is averaging 0.4k viewers. Last few seasons of Dallas were doing more numbers. Miami's not getting picked up.

You are literally the only person on planet earth who thinks Miami is not getting picked up. Live ratings do not matter in this age. 

23 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Twitter is not real life 

LOL. Twitter and message boards has an impact on LIVE viewing and even then that's 25% most people are watching it live and going to work and maybe addressing it at. the water cooler but are not obsessing the way we do.

And if they can't get it the night of they'll use Peacock throughout the week to watch it.

THAT is why the numbers are up. Peacock has replaced the need for live viewing to be pushed. They barely even rerun the show on Bravo after debut airing.

I do think changes are going to be made but not nearly as much as people make it out to be just because they are on echo chambers of message boards/twitter. Ha

22 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

I believe this does factor in streams because Bravo doesn't really replay it throughout the week like they used to so Peacock is probably included in. the live +3/7/10 ratings

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Liesss they don't care about live viewers anymore

They meant S6 over S5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.