The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

17 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Selling sparkling alcohol, weed, and clothing in one episode is overkill. Who decided it was okay for the housewives to turn into QVC

This x10, Potomac feels SO contrived. Every single one of them is trying to sell something, it's annoying as hell.

This is what happens when you hire broke wives, unlike Miami where 7/8 do nothing and are still filthy rich and beautiful. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Potomac is terrible....has there been another HW franchise that has suffered such a huge decline in just 1 season?

They really need to make drastic changes next season!

Potomac can fire everyone besides Karen, Candice, and messy Mia. Build around them. Everyone else is a chop. 

• Confused 1

Lenny is still trash, but you know what...I get it. Lisa is f***ing unbearable, I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. :deadbanana4:

Kiki was so stripped down and vulnerable for one moment and all that blow-up doll could do in response was make it about herself AGAIN.

• Like 1

The difference between a good franchise and a bad franchise 

• Like 4

I'm saddened that Kandi is leaving RHOA, she's one of the most likable on the show and always brought something to the table whether it was family drama or things with the other girls

• Thanks 1

I would love to have Phaedra back on RHOA but it would be such a joke for her to go on another show, after RHODB and M2M. 

• Like 1

Y’all want rhoslc to fail but Monica is not returning for at least one season.

RHOP has to have changes. Anyone thinking GEb is a chop when Robyn might just get the first chair this year just isn’t dealing with reality.

the core four remains.

mia saves herself each year. 

the next up is Candice, Wendy or necka

Even though Ashley is the most deserving chop. 

7 hours ago, Rush said:

Season 5 is off to disastrous start :rip:

And who do we all think is working overtime to expose the newbies :ahh: 

Dita Von Teese, Vedette Mask – Lingerie By Susan

58 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I would love to have Phaedra back on RHOA but it would be such a joke for her to go on another show, after RHODB and M2M. 

Phaedra/Kenya/Porsha/Qaad/Tamar/Newbie/Newbie

FO: Cynthia/Eva

THAT would eat 

6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Phaedra/Kenya/Porsha/Qaad/Tamar/Newbie/Newbie

FO: Cynthia/Eva

THAT would eat 

I have been advocating for Tamar. She would be such a good fit. But her energy can be draining like Nene and Gizzy. 

Yes let's get Eva back. 

I would love: 

Phaedra/ Porsha/ Nene / Kenya / Tamar / Newbie / Newbie

FO: Eva, Marlo and Quad

I cannot stress enough how GOOD Miami is. Last night episode was pure housewife perfection:

1. The gondola ride from hell was ICONIC: the dead doll island and the girls going there to pee + the commentary, guerdy throwing up while the mariachi band was playing and Lisa was taking selfies with them...I can't.

2. The girls supporting AdrEana at Pride.

3. Kiki. Period.

I know SLC gave us entertainment but Miami is truly the superior franchise overall. This cast is unmatched.

• Like 2

RHOM is just so ******* funny, I genuinely laugh almost every episode.

Marysol: “Guerdy is throwing up SHE NEEDS QUIET”

*moment of silence*
*Mariachi band comes out of nowhere*

“Ay por favorrr”

*random dog starts barking, everyone yelling* 

*Guerdy dying*

Lisa: Has anyone seen a lip gloss?”

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I just finished s2 of Miami and am IMPATIENT for the reboot seasons. I fought to get through season 2, whew

1 hour ago, every1blinks said:

I just finished s2 of Miami and am IMPATIENT for the reboot seasons. I fought to get through season 2, whew

Confused cause season 2 is when it got good 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 305 said:

Confused cause season 2 is when it got good 

The episodes at Lisa’s party where there was a fight every time someone spoke was amazing, but I didn’t really care for the new girls at all. And the drama with Elaine Lancaster was strange to me

• Like 1

Y’all keep putting Nene in the mix as if there’s a chance she’d be asked back:rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, every1blinks said:

The episodes at Lisa’s party where there was a fight every time someone spoke was amazing, but I didn’t really care for the new girls at all. And the drama with Elaine Lancaster was strange to me

Agreed, the cast felt disjointed and odd, like the old girls and the younger girls. 

Miami only got good for me from s4, 5 was perfect and this season…is good…social media are definitely over hyping it but it’s still good.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, every1blinks said:

I love season 2.  It’s a crazy wild cast of eclectic characters.  Marysols mom feuding with a drag queen, the random dinner party where everyone snapped, Lea bringing around the most unlikeable people constantly :dies:  
+karent is an icon 

• Haha 2

Everyone looks good except Alexia

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Ok, RHONY Legacy wasn't everything we hoped it would be, but it certainly created some funny moments. Erin being condescending to the women who built that show is just...beyond asinine! You all sat around and fought over cheese and cell phones for an entire season...you are nothing compared to the women who came before you. KNOW THAT! *Alison Dubois voice*

What’s Trevor’s instagram :thing:

20 hours ago, crf13 said:

Potomac can fire everyone besides Karen, Candice, and messy Mia. Build around them. Everyone else is a chop. 

This. 

Lisa Rinna in this flashback :mazen:  Erika :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.