The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

BH dynamic is just starting to get good again after everyone had been relying on Ring's crazy antics. 

I think Annemarie has to go, and crystal I like for whatever reason but she kind of sucks on the show. 

Sutton is the center of this group officially. shes a whole solar system of a personality.

Dorit is finally messy again. Erika has some real depth back to her.

And Garcelle is about to get her villain arc next season. I can feel it. 

Potomac is so sad. I say this every week. 

Wendy cannot cary this show. and Neka is so lame for that unboxing party. 

Giselle is a loser, and Robyn should just be a middle school teacher. 

We need to recast next season around Karen and Candace because Ashleys friend group has proven to be Abysmal. 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

• ATRL Moderator

Annemarie is one of the worst HW casting choices of all time but that one doctors org feuding with her is just giving her a W.  It’s embarrassing for them. 

• Haha 1

That was the worst episode of Potomac yet xx

8 hours ago, Mornings said:

BH dynamic is just starting to get good again after everyone had been relying on Ring's crazy antics. 

I think Annemarie has to go, and crystal I like for whatever reason but she kind of sucks on the show. 

Sutton is the center of this group officially. shes a whole solar system of a personality.

Dorit is finally messy again. Erika has some real depth back to her.

And Garcelle is about to get her villain arc next season. I can feel it. 

Potomac is so sad. I say this every week. 

Wendy cannot cary this show. and Neka is so lame for that unboxing party. 

Giselle is a loser, and Robyn should just be a middle school teacher

We need to recast next season around Karen and Candace because Ashleys friend group has proven to be Abysmal. 

:rip: Chile, I-

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Rush said:

:ahh:

this whole thing took me out

So Porsha and Kenya is returning! :duca: 

I don’t mean to be rude, but praise God that Kandi is leaving :clap3: :chick3:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

Kandi out, porsha in? :jonny:

I have a feeling it was supposed to be:

Kandi Kenya and Porsha as OGs + 3-4 newbies but Kandi is taking a season or two off.

i wonder if this might help out Sheree a bit.

But Kenya and Porsha and (possibly Sheree) with 3-4 new girls is Bravo learning from the NY reboot mistake firing all cast.

the three or four new ladies need to be no older than 43 and no younger than 28 and can get the audience engaged in their evolution potential while the OGs begin to phase out their stories and let the new girls take over.

• Like 1

Hope Phae Phae comes back in some capacity now, she's been missed.

• ATRL Moderator

Am catching up on Miami now.  I finished s1-3.  Lea was a good HBIC type of HW but wow she kind of flopped season 3 with the worst feud ever lol.  I love Adriana, Lisa, Alexia, and marysol is there.  

I know Joanna doesn’t return and thank god.  She was an entertaining villain but something about her, especially in s3, there is NO soul.  It’s hard to pinpoint exactly why since RH is a purposefully amoral show … 

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

Am catching up on Miami now.  I finished s1-3.  Lea was a good HBIC type of HW but wow she kind of flopped season 3 with the worst feud ever lol.  I love Adriana, Lisa, Alexia, and marysol is there.  

I know Joanna doesn’t return and thank god.  She was an entertaining villain but something about her, especially in s3, there is NO soul.  It’s hard to pinpoint exactly why since RH is a purposefully amoral show … 

It gets even more exciting from here. I remember finishing S3 and jumping right into S4 and being so shocked by the way their faces changed (i know it was like 10 years after but still...) especially Lisa's and Adriana's

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Chemist said:

It gets even more exciting from here. I remember finishing S3 and jumping right into S4 and being so shocked by the way their faces changed (i know it was like 10 years after but still...) especially Lisa's and Adriana's

Yeah, I was told 4 is good, 5 is an instant classic and 6 is also high quality.  I’m looking forward to meeting the new girls but am sad Adriana is only FOH. My first introduction to her was the clip from the S5 reunion where Andy reads her letter from marysols lover :dies: love her. 

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2024 at 6:02 AM, aayAlex said:

It was Kandi's time to go.

I wonder if all the other ladies are also going to go. 

Nah. Kenya has been doing press and she hints that she is coming back. She's happy because it appears Marlo and others like Sanya are going to be canned.

Rumors have circulated that Kenya and Porsha are returning. Sheree might return thanks to Kandi's departure. Krista Allen (a white woman) and a few others will appear.

Just watched this week's Potomac and if anything this season is exposing how much Gizelle isn't needed, like she has no redeemable qualities of a housewife just plain ole bitter. Mia also had some nerve shading Eddie's career the irony is astounding :toofunny3:

Unfortunately I don't know how Bravo would "shake up" this group, like one can make VERY valid arguments on why Gizelle, Robyn, Wendy and Ashley should get the boot but they cant axe them all. The only thing that saves Wendy (for me) is that she's legit been a victim in these conflicts. Her main issue is just that she comes across as too rehearsed for the cameras. 

Edited by dman4life

56 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Unfortunately I don't know how Bravo would "shake up" this group, like one can make VERY valid arguments on why Gizelle, Robyn, Wendy and Ashley should get the boot but they cant axe them all. The only thing that saves Wendy (for me) is that she's legit been a victim in these conflicts. Her main issue is just that she comes across as too rehearsed for the cameras. 

Completely agree, I’m on the fence about Ashley going as I think out of the 4 of them she could stay one more season for her conflict with Candiace. 

I think at this stage, ratings and general reception have dropped so low that they don’t have much to lose by getting rid of the geb’s since they’re holding the show back. 

Wendy really isn’t a good housewife, she’s just fell into favour from being wrong so many times.

• Thanks 1

I turned Potomac off mid episode yesterday.

I think the last time I did that was the last few episodes of Dallas...

Yikes :biblio:

23 minutes ago, 305 said:

:dies:

:bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I turned Potomac off mid episode yesterday.

I think the last time I did that was the last few episodes of Dallas...

Yikes :biblio:

Selling sparkling alcohol, weed, and clothing in one episode is overkill. Who decided it was okay for the housewives to turn into QVC

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.