Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Kandi is officially OUT!!!

Good for Kandi, now she can create another 50 mlm businesses like she’s always wanted

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think Erika, Dorit and Annemarie need to go 

Erika can stay 

18 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Wow. I mean she had a good run.

21 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

oop

The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283 - Page 195 - Games - ATRL

I feel like this is one of the few instances where it was an actual housewife’s choice to exit. She has a really good relationship with Bravo and while I did kinda want her to stay as a grounding force she did seem checked out last season. Hopefully Phaedra can return :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It needed to happen. No one can take away her longevity on the franchise, but she clearly wanted to do other things, and there was nothing else for her to offer to the show.

BAAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEE

Whew.

Kandi had a good run but it was clear she was collecting an easy $2M. She showed her life earlier on in the seasons 2-9 but post season 10 it was an advertisement for a new venture.

I'm trying to figure out if this bodes well for other OGs Kenya and Sheree or not? I can't imagine they'd get rid of the entire cast and based on Kenya's recent interview she seemed pleased about her status and most importantly about the changes (she, Marlo and Sanya might be canned but nothing is confirmed)

• Like 1

Phaedra’s year of being a reality TV darling couples with Kandi’s voluntarily leaving should only lead to one decision…

BRING PHAEDRA BACK TO #RHOA

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, KKW said:

I feel like this is one of the few instances where it was an actual housewife’s choice to exit. She has a really good relationship with Bravo and while I did kinda want her to stay as a grounding force she did seem checked out last season. Hopefully Phaedra can return :clap3:

absolutely no way lol. she was fired. they probably just couldn't justify her paycheck as the most tenured housewife on the show given the state the show is in. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I find it very sad. Kandi is the most "normal" one on this cast and I doubt a new cast will change the ratings so I want to see what y'all will blame now she's gone

Its starting!

we're going to get news about all the cast soon. I personally don't love Kandi on the cast, but I don't actually like anyone currently. 

So we will see once announcements are made, its all about dynamics, so my judgement is going toe held until then

Gizelle is so damn bitter at Wendy’s event :shakeno:

Atp Wendy needs to just let it go with Nneka because she’s making herself look bad

• Like 1

bye kandi!

oIYnKF0.gif

• Like 1

Did M2M spend all the budget on the Napa trip that they couldn’t afford a location without neighbors? :deadbanana4:

I can't stand Gizz.

No compelling personal story, refuses to do her damn job and interact with two other main cast members, can't even read anyone for s***. Girl F*** OFF!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Rush said:

Did M2M spend all the budget on the Napa trip that they couldn’t afford a location without neighbors? :deadbanana4:

Every single M2M trip has served low-budget, it's part of their charm now. :suburban:

Kandi doesn’t really need RHOA. She never did but she has so much going on right now I felt the show was just getting in the way. 

• Like 4

I hate to see Kandi go but it's time, she is about to go on and do bigger and better things. 

It was Kandi's time to go.

I wonder if all the other ladies are also going to go. 

I was never a big fan of Kandi, but I do admire her as person. Incredibly talented but still grounded and humble. She never lost herself in the drama.

Is Bravo gearing up for NeNe her comeback?

13 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Phaedra’s year of being a reality TV darling couples with Kandi’s voluntarily leaving should only lead to one decision…

BRING PHAEDRA BACK TO #RHOA

Dan was like a deer in headlights. He clearly never watched the show. 

Now he knows. Ms Parks is not the one to play with. 

16 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I think Erika, Dorit and Annemarie need to go 

Not Erika. I like her this season :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.