The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

10 hours ago, Album Leak said:

It's endlessly fascinating to me how much people seem to stan Crystal on Real Housewives reddit page. Like is she really giving that much to RHOBH?

No. They’ll support anyone that is friends with Garcelle and Sutton. They ******* hated her the last two years when she was fighting with Sutton. Erika got more hate than Jen Shah, a literal criminal psychopath, last year but now that she’s friendlier with those two people aren’t bitching about her. It’s pointless to read the Reddit pages because they aren’t based in reality.

• Like 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameltoe Chariot
10 hours ago, Album Leak said:

It's endlessly fascinating to me how much people seem to stan Crystal on Real Housewives reddit page. Like is she really giving that much to RHOBH?

I'm a new RH convert who has recently watched all of BH, NY, ATL and now SLC and the few times I've wandered into the subreddit I've felt like I just walked into a mental ward or something :biblio: they're all incredibly angry, obsessed and have such WILDLY different opinions on the wives compared to how me and all my irl friends feel. The obsession with sh*tting on Kyle is the weirdest to me. I dunno how they've convinced themselves she's this evil monster.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

The Hilton head drama :rip: 

Heavenly being messy about all of this :bibliahh:

wait the censoring of her nipples :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

High booty Curtis and these oversea “work trips” :rip: 

Dwight :rip: 

anyways who are all these random white children 

Heavenly attacking Cecil’s brother :deadbanana2:

Erika’s comments during dinner :deadbanana4:

It’s kind of a mess in married to med cause Simone just can’t say production picked the place :bibliahh:

Phaedra becoming one of the most important reality tv stars while kandi's show is about to get cancelled :shutup:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Phaedra becoming one of the most important reality tv stars while kandi's show is about to get cancelled :shutup:

And there is tea her M2M reunion performance was good :rip:

I like Crystal simply because she is a snide ***** :rip: 

Erika was so funny at dinner. I was Lowkey shook she was keeping up with Middle East conversation :rip:

Sutton queen :heart2: she really brings a different tone to a lot of other housewives which I appreciate. 

IDK I really liked this episode even though there was no drama. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I'm a new RH convert who has recently watched all of BH, NY, ATL and now SLC and the few times I've wandered into the subreddit I've felt like I just walked into a mental ward or something :biblio: they're all incredibly angry, obsessed and have such WILDLY different opinions on the wives compared to how me and all my irl friends feel. The obsession with sh*tting on Kyle is the weirdest to me. I dunno how they've convinced themselves she's this evil monster.

This 1000%. Absolute psychos that only want comments that support their little echo chamber. Had to unfollow them because it just wasn't worth it.

4 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

No. They’ll support anyone that is friends with Garcelle and Sutton. They ******* hated her the last two years when she was fighting with Sutton. Erika got more hate than Jen Shah, a literal criminal psychopath, last year but now that she’s friendlier with those two people aren’t bitching about her. It’s pointless to read the Reddit pages because they aren’t based in reality.

Kylie throws stones and then hides. Lots of the conflict is started by her stirring the pot and then she sits back (and no, I hate these about HWs, I want them to own their messiness like Adriana from RHOM).

She always cries every time she gets confronted, laughs at her own jokes (drives me nuts) and she's just...annoying ugh

She was actually growing a bit on me this season (I would've snapped at Sutton too and I sympathise with her marriage struggles) but then that scene at Sutton's house, about opening the fridge, getting eye patch idk she just rubs the wrong way 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

It's the same in Twitter and IG so it's not really an echo chamber as I think that's how most RHOBH fans feel. While I do agree that they overreact, the Fox Force Five were extremely nasty for such a long time that it's kind of deserved :michael:

16 hours ago, Katamari said:

Erika’s comments during dinner :deadbanana4:

I died at "Merce is in the purse" :ahh:

Last RHOM episode was incredible. Lisa is a massive Karen, the fact that even Larsa AND Alexia were annoyed by her :deadbanana2: 

The church moment was really cute. These women genuinely care for each other and that's what makes this show so good

Watching Marysol, Julia, Alexia and Adriana just support each other this episode regardless of their beef was so iconic. That's why this group works and thrives and why Potomac is rotting in a ditch when half the cast refuses to be around the other half.

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

It's the same in Twitter and IG so it's not really an echo chamber as I think that's how most RHOBH fans feel. While I do agree that they overreact, the Fox Force Five were extremely nasty for such a long time that it's kind of deserved :michael:

Kyle deserves all the hate she gets and more :toofunny3: she is insufferable. Legit every time she is about to make me start liking her, she does something that reminds me why I hate her. Also Teddy being her bestie speaks volumes. All that said, I do think Kyle makes for a good staple of BH for whatever reason (mostly her connections) and she makes sense as the head of the group (and I say this as an LVP supporter)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SLC withdrawals have me going back and re-watching the old seasons again. SLC2 was such an all-timer :jonny:

Can't believe that the Jen Shah fraud storyline, the supposed focal point of the season, ended up getting buried beneath a Lisa - Meredith - Mary - Jennie - Whitney pentagon of beef. Those women were not getting paid enough.

Might have to re-watch Potomac 3 and 4 again to remember how good these women used to be as well. :'(

• Like 1

Idk if anybody posted this yet but :deadbanana: She's an icon.

• Like 2

actually, who started bringing glam to these trips???

3 hours ago, drivers license said:

actually, who started bringing glam to these trips???

Erika

Sutton needs to realize that Kyle is not her friend :shakeno:

• Like 1

I like Crystal. She’s definitely more toned down and dare I say dull than the other housewives but I think she balances out the other big personalities. And like the other use said, she can be snide, petty ***** sometimes which is fun to watch.

idk she’s definitely more an understated housewife but I just have a soft spot for her. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rush said:

Sutton needs to realize that Kyle is not her friend :shakeno:

Erika is beyond disgusting and cringe “I live for you rn” as she’s making fun of a dead person :biblio:

this literally proves my point a few posts up of why I hate Kyle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.