• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

They need to get rid of Giselle or put her on notice....it's clear she's not willing to even interact with Candice/Wendy....the cast is way too divided 

They just need a producer sit down saying they can’t do this 

and it’s not just gizelle they all do it :jonnycat:

53 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They just need a producer sit down saying they can’t do this 

and it’s not just gizelle they all do it :jonnycat:

I agree they all need a sit down but Gizzy is the only one trying to ice out certain cast mates....Candiace/Wendy haven't refused to interact with her or flat out ignored her 

• Like 1

Maybe is really last season for Kyle?

She will reconcile with both her sisters during the reunion after 13 seasons and that's a wrap.

She seems less invested with the group.

Just fire them and keep the ones that can move on from stupid feuds (Karen/Mia/Ashley)

• Like 2

Fire the whole RHOP production. How did none of them step in?????

It's bleeding to death. 

First things first; fire Robyn and throw her to the wolves. Let Eminem eat her up. 

• Like 2

Fire Robyn, Nneka and Ashley and move on

• Like 2

Mia, Wendy, Candiace and Karen are bringing enough conflict and memorable moments to the show. While I wish Candiace would STOP trying to get the acceptance of certain castmates, I appreciate her for having an event with a budget. This season has been giving discount vibes overall. 

I love Ashley and Giselle, but if they don't share more about themselves, they can be demoted. Robyn doesn't need to be full time, please demote her. I dislike Nneka, but I dislike a HW having one season, so I'd let her stay for another season if she actually shares interesting things about herself. 

• Like 3

potomac is just giving so mid, it’s so sad :( the only good thing about last night was Giselle in that dress. 

• Like 1

I think Giselle And Karen, and Candace and Ashely have the same kind of beef where they can have genuine friendly moments and then read each other. Sometimes it's dark and other times it's fun and light hearted. Thats what we want in the show. The others can leave.

It's clear there is not reason for Robyn to be on our TV. Her river has run dry, and she can go until she gets divorced, finds her voice, and then starts dating someone from the casts Ex like Alexis Belino

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

potomac is just giving so mid, it’s so sad :( the only good thing about last night was Giselle in that dress. 

It has been mid.

I do like the confessionals. Always look forward to what Candiace, Mia, Wendy, Karen and Ashley are wearing or what they have to say. Ashley is giving Doja with the short hair and I like that on her!

• Like 2

I am binging the new SLC season and wow 

Heather is still insufferable fake s person. She always starts the fights! I am cringing at her inserting herself with her jealousy of the other friendships :redface:

Monica is a nice add. Crazy and messy. 

Meredith is always a mess. 

I fell bad for Angie tho. A hot husband like that and he's :gaycat1:

Whitney and Lisa are the same. Fake and entertaining. 

The season is surprisingly fun ngl. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Haha 1

RHOP Cast next season; 

Full time 

--Karen

--Candiace

--Mia (her whole divorce/cheating fiasco should be be one of the main storylines and could be a good catalyst for group scense)

Giselle (though she needs to be put on notice)

--Wendy

--Ashley (she also needs a sit down. Time for her to give us an interesting storyline)

--Nneka (let's see how she settles in in her 2nd season)

--1 new girl (a friend of Candiace or Wendy)

Robyn needs to go or be demoted to friend of

• Haha 1

I guess we are back to pretty tame/boring episodes in Potomac. 

They need to do something for the next season, this is not it.

• Like 1

Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace and Wendy gotta go.

Keep Mia, Nneka, Karen and Ashley, they can move on from conflict and keep it fun.

b5N60X9.gif

I do think this is Robyn’s last season as a main cast member sadly 

unless she gets divorced 

I'm gagged reading all the details of Caroline's lawsuit. Bethenny being correct yet again. 

Robyn is about to get the first seat. I don't think she's going anywhere. Candice is as well...we'll see what else she brings.

I doubt any of the girls will leave but if so they'll get rid of Candice, then Wendy, then Necka before they touch the OGs.

I'm re watching RHOBH Season 12 again and Diana was so nasty for absolutely no reason. What an entitled *****. ******* ***** thinks just because she's rich she can treat you any way she wants. She's nothing special with her botched face and her ****** of a man.  

I'm watching RHOC for the very first time and omg Slade is one of the biggest creeps I've ever seen on the franchise and I thought Apollo from RHOA was the worst. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I'm re watching RHOBH Season 12 again and Diana was so nasty for absolutely no reason. What an entitled *****. ******* ***** thinks just because she's rich she can treat you any way she wants. She's nothing special with her botched face and her ****** of a man.  

How does RHOBH compare to RHOA or RHOC? I just finished RHOC season 1 for the first time and I LOVED IT! im also a huge RHOA fan! 

Not Grindr and Popcrave keeping tabs on Lisa :deadbanana: she looks dreadful though

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Not Grindr and Popcrave keeping tabs on Lisa :deadbanana: she looks dreadful though

she is the most overrated housewife. 

4 hours ago, rosesbloom said:

As it should because this episode and this whole season isn't it.

They need to let Gizelle go although it will never happen. Robyn & Ashley need to go, too. Basically, get rid of the GEB & minion although Robyn is a minion, herself.

I feel like the only reason Andy brought Robyn back (he must've been pissed about the paywall) was because it would be a huge storyline for this season and it's giving nothing and boring. Karen can stay since she is the only one trying to keep everyone together. Wendy and Candiace are sharing their lives and Candiace is the only one, this season, that is bringing some form of budget when it comes to events.  Mia and Nneka are not my cup of tea but Mia is bringing more than the GEB and getting rid of Nneka might be too premature.

When it comes to M2M, Simone is my favorite of the current cast but why is she so determined to go to Hilton Head? I'm just going to assume that it is production that is forcing them to go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.