The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

for such a serious scene this was pure comedy. + the waiter screaming happily "Have a nice( or beutiful) day" as Candiace was leaving :bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Heather is getting eaten alive in her comments. See when you do the clownery….

Good. Watching people stan her of all the women is so... :bibliahh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

for such a serious scene this was pure comedy. + the waiter screaming happily "Have a nice( or beutiful) day" as Candiace was leaving :bibliahh:

Literally, when the waiter put the plate down I thought damn is Robyn going to get up and leave that good looking food on table 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Subomie said:

Ok, but Angie K kind of nibbled a bit in that reunion! My ironic stanning might be upgraded to legitimate stanning.

she did her thing towards the end, we have to give her that:rip: monica stans won’t like it 

I genuinely am wondering what they’re going to do regarding the Morocco ultimate girls trip :lakitu:

Streets are saying appollo is at the married to med reunion :deadbanana2:

finished the reunion and...

angie kinda won :ahh: 

always going to be a little markster but angie grew on me, angie h whew?

heather :ahh: i'm sorry i love her too much to abandon her, though i will admit some parts did give crocodile....

not tears bc she wasn't crying until #that moment 

lisa is so annoying :deadbanana2: not everything is about you 

monica.... :hoetenks: the one thing she ate was her empathizing with heather bc i believe both of them went through hell under jen but the amateurish back and forth with lisa and angie, just to lose was wow :deadbanana2: 

36 minutes ago, futurenostalgic said:

Need that Greece cast trip neowww :hawkeye:

OPA! :WAP: 

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I genuinely am wondering what they’re going to do regarding the Morocco ultimate girls trip :lakitu:

What a waste of a great cast. They  should show like a 2 hours special without any of the Caroline Manzo footage

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Chemist said:

Just finished watching RHOC S10 for the 1st time and woah what an incredible season, and ended with one of the juiciest reunions of all time.The pinnacle of entertainment I fear.

You can say whatever you want to say about Tamra but she navigated this season as a PRO, Vicki went down bad BAD and Brianna crowned herself as the realest child of housewife

Season 11 is even better.  

17 hours ago, Chemist said:

Just finished watching RHOC S10 for the 1st time and woah what an incredible season, and ended with one of the juiciest reunions of all time.The pinnacle of entertainment I fear.

You can say whatever you want to say about Tamra but she navigated this season as a PRO, Vicki went down bad BAD and Brianna crowned herself as the realest child of housewife

After the girls RAN HER ASS OUT of the trip in S9 Tamrat knew she had ONE shot and she took it

b5N60X9.gif

Also, can I speak frankly here?

Potomac is UNWATCHABLE at this point.

b5N60X9.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Monica cemented herself a top the iconic moments in not only Housewives herstory but all of reality TV. She won’t ever be forgotten, and with the comments Andy is making regarding her departure and “cool down” period gives me hope that she will be back at some point. I wish she would’ve dug deeper at the reunion to defend herself and highlight the hypocrisy amongst the group regarding their defense of an actual felon and abuser but I can understand how she felt it was no use even though Andy was trying to nudge her in that direction. I think the biggest loser out of this is not Monica, it’s Heather. So many people online are against her and rightfully so, she pulled a Robyn x5 by lying to the audience, cast, producers, endangering jobs and lives. I have no idea how season 5 will go but I’m hoping for the best, I’m not ready to give up on SLC just yet.

Also just want to give a shoutout to Angie K, I was stanning her a bit in the reunion. I feel like she is going to be a central figure next season.

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Also, can I speak frankly here?

Potomac is UNWATCHABLE at this point.

b5N60X9.gif

every week I ask myself “what am I watching” but most importantly “WHY am I watching” :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Idk I have a soft spot for Monica, I just do! I wish she leaned into empathizing with Heather more and came into the reunion level-headed instead of being defensive (knowing the girls hate her temper). Truly the Thanos of RHOSLC.

Heather sweeping her accusation of the producers being behind the black eye under the rug was… interesting to see

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pannedmarie and Crystal’s fight was dumb but tragically I think it accomplished what she wanted it to. The girls immediately became distrustful of Crystal 

• Haha 2

I'm sorry but i believe Annemarie. Crystal was looking very guilty :fan:

This is a very low stakes RHOBH season but it was needed. The group had been divided for so long that it's nice to see them all getting along. Wish it was the same case for RHOP :sadviolin:

Crystal should just own it, because it’s not like she lied about them:dies:

spacer.png

When she and Garcelle team up against Dorit at the reunion :jonny5:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im kind of living for Heather Gays brow lift. maybe it's just an eyelid blepharoplasty. Shes kind of eating in this Variety interview:

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/rhoslc-heather-gay-monica-garcia-reality-von-tease-season-5-1235882681/

And does anything think all of this Lesbian Bating with Kyle is just cause she started managing Morgan? Like im sure the divorce is real but the purposeful non-answers and run around with her and Morgan, and her rescheduling the celebration of life last minute so Morgan could perform, which also made Maurico miss it. Idk it's all fishy. im starting to smell something rotten

Edited by Mornings

On 1/23/2024 at 7:49 PM, Katamari said:

Jen really had that much of an impact on them :rip: 

Rich white women are so unserious :rip: 

When Witney was sitting on Heather's lap comforting her. :toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2:

Jen better get a check for the amount of times she was mentioned.

• Haha 3

I’m so glad Monica is gone. She may have brought drama, but she is awful as a television personality. She brings nothing to the table. I cringed all season long hearing a 40 year old speak like a high schooler. The “stakeout ayeeeee” video gave me so much secondhand embarrassment :deadbanana: 

The way she cannot banter or argue with any of the housewives successfully bc all she can come up with is “shut up” “suck a dick” “you’re old” :deadbanana:  It would’ve been a much better reunion if she were even remotely clever. 

The way she couldn’t understand that Angie was calling her low BROW was just icing on the cake :rofl:  As was her flop ass burn book that she clearly thought was going to be iconic. 

I can’t believe fans are still rallying behind her. She’s downright creepy and it’s obvious why she initially fell in with Jen — they’re both creepy and abusive and manipulative. You see the cycle of narcissism from her mother to Monica playing out very clearly on screen. 

I thought Angie surprisingly ate a little in part 3! The way she just burst out laughing at Monica trying to convince herself she was doing undercover stakeouts for the FBI :rofl: 

Angie and her crazy sunglasses have slowly grown on me, and I hope she has more room to shine and grow next season without Monica sucking the air out of the room! 

• Like 2

As a Little Markster, I do have to file one major complaint, which is that Meredith should’ve advocated for herself more in this finale (like she did in the S2 finale when she proved all the times she was there for Lisa). 

She’s been accused of so much, starting with her father’s memorial (which was truly a step too far for me as a viewer tbh — losing a parent is just a very gross subject to gossip about), suspicions over her hiring a PI to investigate threatening texts, claiming she spread the Greek mafia rumors, Lisa Jazz ticket rumors, etc… when Monica was the creep all along. 

Miss Marks has been VINDICATED in every way imaginable, and I believe all the other women should publicly eat crow! 

• Thanks 1

OH! & production/Andy knew damn well Monica was part of the troll account. Didn't Jen/Team send a cease & desist to Monica and provided it to Bravo/NBC Universal?

Andy trying to wipe it clean. I C U  :coffee2:

Edited by ozlovezashlee

monica reeeeeeally fumbled this reunion. i would think as a true housewives fan, she would've had a strategy prepared. or at least some canned attacks, explanations, something... you could see the embarrassment on her face when the burn book landed with a thud.

Edited by teresaguidice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.