The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

2 hours ago, boys said:

One thing we can count on is the fans hyping up her micro aggressions and making excuses for her. They will always attack the people who notice this behavior (Like Garcelle) and somehow try to make Dorit the victim as they do here in the replies of this video.

I’m not caught up but ew, this confessional is so disgusting and a new low for Dorit (and that is saying something). Considering her age difference with PEEKAYYYY she shouldn’t be calling anyone a “child bride”

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It took Potomac 4 seasons to peak, but it only took them 5 seasons to start tanking, and SLC has a lot in common with RHOP5, which, despite being good, definitely started their downfall.

Both have: 

1) A big bombshell moment that shakes the cast/fanbase.

2) The elimination of a controversial Housewife who the OGs thought was declassing the show.

3) An awkward, new full-time housewife who seems out of place. 

4) A veteran cast with no breakout star like Nene/Bethenny trying to determine who does/doesn’t deserve to be on TV. 

You’re right, but Potomac and DC pageant and political gala scene and Salt Lake City Mormon religious weirdos are such a different pool of people. We will see but I needed the not for lazy moms essential oil eater to leave as well. She was only as good as her rivals. She absolutely drank the sauce after her first season and TANKED HARD on love and marriage DC. Maybe that was Carlos kings fault who knows

• Like 1

I finally finished RHONY UGT and honestly… it was a bit of a snooze. I feel like the way they’ve butchered NY as a whole needs to be studied. Bring back Luann, Dorinda, and maybe one other OG (not Sonja, she is painful to watch, and Ramona is a racist) + Jessel and whoever else is salvageable from the reboot, and give us RHONY 3.0. 

The Legacy UGT had a lot of potential, but none of it was realized. They needed 1-2 more women (I know Carole and Tinsley would never come back, and we don’t want Eboni or Leah, but maybe Heather or Aviva, who I’m sure is dying to be back on TV, or Jules would have been easy additions to add a pinch of drama) to pad out the cast. I wonder if they edited Ramona out a bit bc she was nonexistent in this 

3 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

I just want lisa fired

The show will get canceled before that happens. :rip: She’s been working with production before the show even turned into real housewives. 

I was rooting for Monica but she really fumbled her bag bad. She needed to figure out a better way to argue bc the reason the ladies were mad made no sense, none of them could bring up one post the account had made about any of them, aside from Heather but it was just a repost of what Jen allegedly said. 

I will admit the stalking of Jen part is a bit creepy, and turned me off to her a little. But the kumbaya moment where they all talked about how they’d grown and how far they’d come was the biggest joke :toofunny3: none of these women are honestly better than Monica

• Like 2

If Monica really is gone, I could see them bringing back the other Angie, Dana, and Mary full time, and we might have some semblance of an interesting season :katie:

4 minutes ago, crf13 said:

The show will get canceled before that happens. :rip: She’s been working with production before the show even turned into real housewives. 

Really?! Receipts??

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Heather orchestrated the perfect 5v1 takedown and then at the reunion, gave the best performance possible.  She gave Monica chance after chance to explain herself, owned up to the black eye stuff, and even showed empathy to Monica! And before you knew it … Monica just couldn’t own up to anything she did, she took herself out and it’s all thanks to Heather.  

period tbh 

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I was rooting for Monica but she really fumbled her bag bad. She needed to figure out a better way to argue bc the reason the ladies were mad made no sense, none of them could bring up one post the account had made about any of them, aside from Heather but it was just a repost of what Jen allegedly said. 

I will admit the stalking of Jen part is a bit creepy, and turned me off to her a little. But the kumbaya moment where they all talked about how they’d grown and how far they’d come was the biggest joke :toofunny3: none of these women are honestly better than Monica

I always wondered why the women let Mary walk over them when she so easy to shut down, but after watching the reunion, I realized that none of them are good at arguing :rip:. Meredith may be somewhat good when shes not drugged out? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Heather orchestrated the perfect 5v1 takedown and then at the reunion, gave the best performance possible.  She gave Monica chance after chance to explain herself, owned up to the black eye stuff, and even showed empathy to Monica! And before you knew it … Monica just couldn’t own up to anything she did, she took herself out and it’s all thanks to Heather.  

Heather's performance at that reunion was awful and she also did no favors for herself outside of the show. She's playing the perpetual victim when she isn't one in this scenario in the grand scheme of things. She talks about the distrust that Monica brought to the group yet Heather kept secrets and lied when she knew about a lot of the things Jen was doing and played dumb in reality. She knew she was assaulted by her fellow cast member and lied to protect her and even lied to the HR for the show about it leaving the others on the cast at risk to suffer the same fate. On social media she continues to support other members of the reality von tease account and even keep them employed and yet somehow Monica is where she draws the line.

Was Monica's performance perfect? No she was a newbie at this and essentially sat against these women 5v1 twice and had to watch all of them act like she kidnapped one of their kids yet she still managed to breathe a fresh energy into this show that none of them are capable of bringing.

• Like 6

I don't condone Monica being part of a burner account but I guess I don't resent her for it, because it is true the majority of that account was Jen Shah coded, so it is confusing to see the others so mad about her involvement, since it was knowledge she helped go against Jen in a court of law anyway. Plus it was entertaining as a viewer to unpack. But yeah there was no turning the others at this point and there wouldn't be a future for her in the show since I doubt they'd ever give her fair ground to develop different storylines as long as the core 4 of Whitney/Meredith/Lisa/Heather is involved. If they dropped Angie (I wasn't completely enamoured to be honest) and brought in two new girls who Monica could recommend as her friends it would maybe work. Or bring Mary back as a full-time housewife with one other newbie maybe. Either way it was a good season, but this is a key time for the series to keep it up and don't let S5 dip.

Edited by Jack!

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Did your power go out during the Black Eye segment of the reunion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Also them starting filming S5 in February when there’s no active storylines that don’t involve Monica is insane :rip:.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Did your power go out during the Black Eye segment of the reunion?

Yes.  Best part of the reunion and solidified Heather as a RH legend 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Ok, but Angie K kind of nibbled a bit in that reunion! My ironic stanning might be upgraded to legitimate stanning.

• Thanks 2

As much as I want her to stay, it looked like Monica just gave up at the end of the reunion so maybe her not returning is a good thing. 

Angie K was serving nothing imo. Every time they show her face there doesn’t seem like there’s a single thought in that brain :toofunny3:

Whitney is so annoying to watch. No one is buying any of the 5 different fake storyline she’s peddling :biblio:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

I can understand why the cast don't want to film with Monica.

I wouldn't let her into my house or go near my family tbh. :gaycat3:

• Thanks 1

Whew what a season. Sad Monica isn’t coming back but that last episode didn’t do her justice. Lisa gets on my nerves. Also Andy was very annoying. 

i believe Monica when she says production knew tbh. i sniffed that out right after the finale cuz the way the entire scene with Heather finding out the info and telling the other ladies seemed way too overproduced to me. Monica has obviously not been truthful about some things but THIS i believe her on.

I am so tired of Andy, he needs to go. We need a new unbiased moderator. The old queen needs to retire already

Heather is getting eaten alive in her comments. See when you do the clownery….

• Haha 1

Heather has been an enormous loser since day 1, and only the real ones saw it 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Heather has been an enormous loser since day 1, and only the real ones saw it 

Clocked her from that first confessional when she said she loves everything Mormons hate, including Black men. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just finished watching RHOC S10 for the 1st time and woah what an incredible season, and ended with one of the juiciest reunions of all time.The pinnacle of entertainment I fear.

You can say whatever you want to say about Tamra but she navigated this season as a PRO, Vicki went down bad BAD and Brianna crowned herself as the realest child of housewife

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.