• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Also you can see that Andy likes Monica a lot. He was trying to reason with her during the reunion, kind of giving her the Teresa treatment

he identified the money bag so of course he would, he’ll be done with her after next season when the drama is stale and viewership stalls.

4 hours ago, Rush said:

I thought the show was Lisa’s doing? :mandown:

oh wow they all say Monica is the liar but Lisa it’s looking like you’re in the running for that title.

not sure how true this is but…not sure how I feel about Mary returning full time 

Whitney handled Mary’s (true) argument about the Mormon church being racist in the WORST way possible. Somehow she managed to both completely allow herself to be depicted as a racist while still completely speaking over Mary. And then making Mary say that she didn’t explicitly do something racist to her was so uncomfortable :skull:. She even touched on the right way to answer that question too but didn’t pursue it. All she had to do was say that the Mormon church has a long history of racism and that is part of the reason she distanced herself.

Another side note, I know a lot of people tired of Mary full time but idgaf, I love watching her just act really strange and the more we get the better. I hope she does come back full time!

Edited by NickARTPOP
  • Like 1

I would like to believe that Mary would be more involved if she’s a full-time housewife. I’d love for her and Monica to come back, and for Monica to grow 

• Haha 1

Watching Mary her interviews I feel like she is very aware of her role amongst these ladies. 

I fully believe that she will participate more next season, she knows what the fans wants.

She is a top tier housewives but I can only take her in small doses. With that being said, friend of is the perfect role for her. 

21 hours ago, Chemist said:

Last episode of RHOM was cute. I think it's the 1st ever episode centered around Kiki. She is thriving :heart2:

Also Adriana is always messy but this season she is EXTREMELY messy.

This was :fan:

Adriana is the best, HOWEVER, I still have no forgiven her for the Lea Black thing

52 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Adriana is the best, HOWEVER, I still have no forgiven her for the Lea Black thing

What thing?

Charisse might just be the chaos gremlin Potomac needs

• Like 1

Candiace is targeting the wrong person :deadbanana2:

like what doesn’t she get 

• Like 1

simones kids get too much screen time :suburban:

• Like 1

“She sings sorry not sorry”

”Ariana grande” 

:rip: 

• Haha 2

Back to the meh/ok-ish episodes in Potomac. :coffee2:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Candiace is targeting the wrong person :deadbanana2:

like what doesn’t she get 

She's insane. She wants Nneka to disregard her friendship with Wendy when it comes to her relationship but for Robyn she can't disregard her friendship with Gizhell? :biblionny:

Potomac is truly the pits. Fire half of them and find people who are willing to move on and fight again and move on

30 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Potomac is truly the pits. Fire half of them and find people who are willing to move on and fight again and move on

Only Karen deserves to stay tbh. The others have run their course. 

• Like 1

Queen Mary returning to full time. Mother Monica getting asked back. Oh we are in for another good season :WAP: 

• Like 2

I honestly do not understand why Marry is riding so hard for Monica? Did RVT have some dirt on Marry and she's trying to keep it hush hush by befreinding Monica? Is it because Marry hates the other women so much that she loved seeing Monica torture them? :noparty: 

16 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I honestly do not understand why Marry is riding so hard for Monica? Did RVT have some dirt on Marry and she's trying to keep it hush hush by befreinding Monica? Is it because Marry hates the other women so much that she loved seeing Monica torture them? :noparty: 

TBH there is no reason Mary decides to do anything. She isn't entirely normal which is what makes her amazing TV. It's not worth trying to analyze any of her actions haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been thinking about this all day... the fact that Phaedra still got it correct :skull:

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

“She sings sorry not sorry”

”Ariana grande” 

:rip: 

• Haha 2

On 1/20/2024 at 11:29 AM, 305 said:

not sure how true this is but…not sure how I feel about Mary returning full time 

They didn't even wait for all reunions to air...

Usually more credible sources at least start speculating after the last reunion as pick up letters haven't gone out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

They didn't even wait for all reunions to air...

Usually more credible sources at least start speculating after the last reunion as pick up letters haven't gone out.

this always happens the week of the final reunion episode. Those accounts just want that excitement engagement. No one will know until the letters go out. 

Also, OC started filming(secretly in my top 2 of the cities)

I think everyone is back. I haven't heard anything about Heather, but I bet she will be back. And there are a Ton of reports about Alexis but I haven't seen any concrete proof.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.