The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

On 1/13/2024 at 12:57 AM, JoeRobert said:

I’m going to sound awful for this but guerdy is getting on my nerves. I already thought she was a useless housewife before but I feel like she’s tried to weaponise her cancer this year, bringing it up at moments to shock people. And leaving at least 3 events early because she can’t take the drama…sit the season out then, the show is about drama, the girls can’t just be nice when filming with you because you’re not well. Why is she acting like the drama should stop just because she’s there, if you’re that concerned about it affecting your health, then stay home.

YES!!!

I found her moments with her family super touching and genuine, however the way she throws it out at the girls then runs out is so odd. I'm tryinh to rationalize it and thought maybe she just does not do well with conflict/bringing up hard issues. The show is about drama and spectacles and if Guerdy is not about it, then Guerdy, this may be last season.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

i like candiace but shes definitely a hypocrite sometimes. the montage of candiace calling other people a ***** after telling nneka to not do that was so :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

If I was going through a cancer diagnosis and I’m listening to people argue about whether I should drive a kia or my other car then I’d leave too. The argument they were having wasn’t significant or entertaining at all. Had it been one of those sure but it wasn’t.

• Like 4

I have never seen Kyle look at Maurice the way she looks at Morgan. She is in love IN LOVE

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rush said:

Phaedra hasn't added anything to M2M :shakeno:

Absolutely nothing. Why is she even there, her physician "boyfriend" hasn't even been shown. :skull:

Potomac is such a drag to watch this season, I basically count down the minutes until M2M starts.

Okay idk Potomac is draggggging like a sack of potatoes. I liked this episodes message but there was no lighthearted balance for me. And doing suicide in Beverly Hills then rape on Potomac… it’s just a lot. And married to medicine has nasty Dr. G rubbing his belly at his 20 year old wife interrupting her TikTok saying “I’m hungry” ughhhhh I couldn’t keep watching

Edited by Mornings

Now that SLC is over I’m only really looking forward to RhoDubai and UGT5 (if it comes) :duca:

Garcelle and Sutton STUN at the Emmys should be the new thread title.

GD93wQbXYAAbIzS?format=jpg&name=small

21 hours ago, boys said:

If I was going through a cancer diagnosis and I’m listening to people argue about whether I should drive a kia or my other car then I’d leave too. The argument they were having wasn’t significant or entertaining at all. Had it been one of those sure but it wasn’t.

Literally it’s kinda insane to me that people are dogging on a women who just found out she has cancer and is undergoing treatment and surgeries cause she’s “too emotional” and “can’t handle it”.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Garcelle and Sutton STUN at the Emmys should be the new thread title.

GD93wQbXYAAbIzS?format=jpg&name=small

Garcelle and Rinna make up at the Emmys is more fitting :clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

not me completely missing alexis getting an offer to come back to terrorize shannon on OC

• Like 1

ya i don’t like the Guerdy slander either. i like her on Miami a lot. fun+dynamic personality, cute family, built in storyline where you want to root for her to get better … she’s a necessary part of the new Miami for me.

if she ever gets a season to “play the cancer card”, it’s this one. i’m sure she more than anyone wants to feel better so she can get back to arguing about silly, petty stuff but when something is that present and unavoidable in her life, i don’t think she’s acting crazy by trying to be above that drama

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, luvsdrama said:

Literally it’s kinda insane to me that people are dogging on a women who just found out she has cancer and is undergoing treatment and surgeries cause she’s “too emotional” and “can’t handle it”.  

Like for real. I cannot believe I am reading these terrible takes :skull:

They want Guerdy to care about extremely petty drama because she is in a show about drama!!!1, and then they complain about current housewives not being genuine or being overproduced :skull:

This is not a season for her to be involved in idiotic housewives drama. We are rooting for her, we want her to overcome this extremely dark period in her life, AND we want to see that happening in our screens.

• Like 3

I wish they would do an all Housewives game show like The Challenge but less intense. It would be iconic 

7 minutes ago, 305 said:

I wish they would do an all Housewives game show like The Challenge but less intense. It would be iconic 

i want them to do this with housewives competing with their children in teams. it would be iconic.

Please google “RHOSLC” :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Mary was clocking Whitney for racism when she should have been clocking Lisa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

They are really the #1 RH show this season. 🤣🥰

I think Mary calling Whitney racist without providing a single example is kind of insane. I love Mary but I can't believe no one really pushes back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heather did all this during the finale, only for ger to be completely MUTE for the first 2 parts :skull: Angie being mad at Monica when she wasn't even mentioned on that account. They should switch anger tbh

Some of you saying that Mary could be a bridge between OGs and Monica next season when she hates these women so much :penguin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Heather did all this during the finale, only for ger to be completely MUTE for the first 2 parts :skull: Angie being mad at Monica when she wasn't even mentioned on that account. They should switch anger tbh

I feel like Heather is one of those housewives who is only good when she isn’t in the Queen Bee role. She’s very likable when she doesn’t think she’s already “won” the season and is putting in work, but both the S1 reunion and S4 reunion are kinda flops for her because she goes on autopilot and just acts smug/snarky for 3 hours without actually ending anybody. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, suburbannature said:

omg I saw that on Twitter but thought it was fake :bibliahh:

Not Mary calling Whitney a racist because of a 'feeling' when she's called Jen a Mexican thug, said her husband was white and that she prefers white men, she wouldn't go in a 7/11 because of black people and refereed to Jennie eyes as 'slanted'. :rip:

America is truly something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.