The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Monica is serving Sheree with the fake wealth and not paying tbh but we still love them 

Edited by Katamari

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page :rip: 

inch resting streams tho 

Edited by Katamari

not berlin :rip: 

this pretty woman theme :rip: 

hes so weird 

all of that over a tattoo :deadbanana4:

Kind of loving Angie now. Thw way she was trying to intermediate but was catching strays from both Monica and Lisa was hilarious

• Haha 2

Sutton really showed ha ass tonight. It's magic mike, what was she expecting :skull:

• Haha 1

Angie is kind of winning this season

wait im behind an episode :rip:

sutton :rip: what was she even mad about :deadbanana4:

I feel like Salt Lake is the closest we’ve gotten to the Old RHONY in terms of women who are not afraid of embarrassing themselves in front of big crowds. Absolutely shameless women. Love it!

• Like 1

Sutton needs to come down off her high horse. Like for **** sake you’re at the strippers what the **** do you think is going to happen. 

Miami and SLC are truly the top 2 right now. Monica is such an amazing casting decision. 

Also, did anyone else find Adriana's reaction to Guerdy's cancer reveal highly inappropriate? Girl is so weird and unhinged. 

Marysol deserves jail for that “gay” scene :bam:

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

Also, did anyone else find Adriana's reaction to Guerdy's cancer reveal highly inappropriate? Girl is so weird and unhinged. 

i found it weird that no one tried to like …. immediately hug Guerdy, move over to her side, hold her hand … anything. they all had such subdued reactions relative to what i would do if a friend of mine just expressed they were going thru cancer.

Julia especially i was expecting her to get up and go to Guerdy’s side to comfort her but they all just kinda sat there …. it wasn’t cute to watch for a generally decent housewife/ person expressing that kind of hardship.

7 hours ago, Rush said:

:jonny:

Oh S*** I can't wait for this. 
Lisa and Heather will tag-team Monica. They finally have something in common :ahh:

11 hours ago, Mornings said:

Marysol deserves jail for that “gay” scene :bam:

The way these gays are willing to be used as props to make Marysol feel good about herself for a hot 2 seconds on TV is lowkey tragic :skull:

14 hours ago, qurl said:

i found it weird that no one tried to like …. immediately hug Guerdy, move over to her side, hold her hand … anything. they all had such subdued reactions relative to what i would do if a friend of mine just expressed they were going thru cancer.

Julia especially i was expecting her to get up and go to Guerdy’s side to comfort her but they all just kinda sat there …. it wasn’t cute to watch for a generally decent housewife/ person expressing that kind of hardship.

It was hard to hear, but Adriana tried to hold her hand right before she made the announcement and Guerdy said she doesn’t like being touched like that, so I think they were all respecting her wishes not to be touched.

12 hours ago, Rush said:

:jonny:

:jonny5:

who would’ve thought that SLC of all places would be so messy and entertaining. Monica is gods gift to Bravo 

• Like 2

Right now it’s RHOM, M2M, >>> RhOP= RHOBH

None are bad bad but the last two are just in a odd place story wise 

like both Kyle and Robyn situations have been here since each basically started so that drama isn’t really groundbreaking lol 

Love that Sutton is exposing herself.

LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.