The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Ramona going down in flames was always bound to happen someday, glad she finally got due

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m so pumped for the new season of Dubai. It’s gonna be a Lesa takedown season and I’m ready :duca: I just wish Nina was coming back since she’s actually friends with the cast, has money, and is actually important in Dubai.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:10 PM, madonnas said:

Monica’s mom is crazy.  Easily the craziest bravo mom I’ve seen.  

I mean Dorothy is messy  and thirsty but I don’t think she’s abusive. 

Dorothy is an icon for hitting Candice in the head with her purse and retelling it in the funniest way possible at the reunion.

Monica's mom seems...um...sigh...very much like I'll let it play out. It's coming, though

Not RHOBH episode 2 getting 875k viewers. Poor Kyle.

But when RHOA got those numbers:coffee2:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rush said:

:ahh: 

The lady who barely said a word at the reunion where Candice should have gotten the first seat.

The lady who  hasn't consistently gotten the first seat or Brqavo wants to promote the show as her numbers are low.

Every hue is like 5 years ago just like her fake ettiquette schtick.

21 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Oh Crystal this isn’t the gag you think it is

Ermmm yeah, exactly, Garcelle and Sutton’s reactions says it all. 

13 minutes ago, Million said:

Ermmm yeah, exactly, Garcelle and Sutton’s reactions says it all. 

For someone who was so triggered by Sutton saying “I don’t see colour” this was not the move. I hope she faces major backlash for this. 

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Oh that’s not… no offense but how is crystal still on the show after 2 seasons of her storyline being Sutton is fake racist?

• Like 1

Bravo needs to just bite the bullet and release the two UGTs as is. You wanna hire horrible ppl as housewives? Then deal with the consequences. Just show what happened and let the fans make their judgements :michael: Ramona is very not smart… that’s all I have to say about her situation. Wasn’t the RHONY UGT supposed to come next month too? :lakitu:

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Crystal honey :rip:

Monica deserves a renewal just for this drama with her mom. Some of the realest hurt we’ve seen on the Real Housewives in years. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

She is not wrong tho. That guy is the worse kind of gay. Cocksucker

This the RHONY the fans keep begging for? Thank god we’ve moved on from the same old schtick with these women

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boys said:

This the RHONY the fans keep begging for? Thank god we’ve moved on from the same old schtick with these women

Honestly, I’d rather watch this RHONY than the new RHONY, where the most memorable thing that happened was an argument about a cheese board. 

33 minutes ago, boys said:

This actually looks good, but it’s clear the OGs are at their best when they only have to keep up a schtick for 7 episodes instead of 17.

8 minutes ago, Million said:

Honestly, I’d rather watch this RHONY than the new RHONY, where the most memorable thing that happened was an argument about a cheese board. 

Well you’ll have it soon to enjoy. I’d rather watch the new RHONY and see how the girls evolve after their first season since that’s when the dynamics really change.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.