The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Kyle beating Dorit in the race for the divorce storyline :deadbanana2: It's so obviously set up.

The Garcelle scene with her sons was amazing. She must have done  fantastic job raising them, that conversation with Jacks was so good. He is so mature for his age.

Sutton being Sutton is all we need.

Erika keeps clowning herself.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I need to rewatch the BH premiere bc that was a whole nothingburger to me :gaycatx: also not Kyle’s storyline being Kathy when she’s not even here :skull: she truly never switches it up, huh?

I can't believe Dorit is still talking about her robbery :deadbanana4: that storyline was good for like 5 episodes max let alone 2 seasons

The premier was ok. Dorit was hilarious and I am slowly becoming a Erika stan. She is needed in RHOBH

Kyle was insufferable as always. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS THE VICTIM. She also looks weird after all that weight loss

I cant believe Erika is over 50 years old and needed someone to explain what empathy is...... 

Only in Beverly Hills I guess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

I cant believe Erika is over 50 years old and needed someone to explain what empathy is...... 

Only in Beverly Hills I guess

There is much more basic stuff that should be explained to her 

1M opener again.

Dorit opening the show is ALWAYS a win.

While it did go down slightly, i'm not at all surprised it held better than RHOA/RHONJ/RHOP/RHOC etc.

Why? not just because of scandal which helped but because BH IS what people want to see.

It's a timeless franchise where no matter the cast people from all walks of life want to see these truly wealthy people mix with faux wealth and see how they navigate through this game trying to protect their truth by targeting and exploiting an associate's truth.

It seems more elite on this franchise versus seeing the others.

As that posters Jamal said years ago before the pandemic Bravo had a plan to make this the flagship franchise and it's working.

Poor Rinna because you know she wanted the numbers to nosedive so she could brag about her impact. Rinna did do her thing but it was time for her to get. theheave-ho.

Erika, tick tok.

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Dorit is back :jonny:

Somehow @slw84 always wins

The Diametrical Duchess Diva Divorcee Dorit increases the value with Chanel labels in tow. 

Love that for us. 

22 hours ago, slw84 said:

RHOP taglines are out.

Karen played herself.

Gizelle's is cute.

Robyn's is cute and a mess.

Candice's is tryhard and won't get her to sell another album

Wendy's is corny and played out

Mia's is basic

New girl is basic.

Robyn is center flute: WE WON. Robyn just might snatch that first seat from Gizelle after all. I guess Gizelle won't break the 8 consecutive 1st chair holder stat and will simply tie Nene.

@stophittingmedad

ive been waiting for this day forever.

house foreclosed. husband cheating. depressed and bedridden. hats out of stock. calls for her to removed from her show. she had ONE chance to come back and boy did she!!! ahhhhh we stan a legend!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Taglines are here

Edited by Mornings

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

ive been waiting for this day forever.

house foreclosed. husband cheating. depressed and bedridden. hats out of stock. calls for her to removed from her show. she had ONE chance to come back and boy did she!!! ahhhhh we stan a legend!!!!!

Legendaric.

The girls really thought Robyn was done for...

We love a main pop girl energy. It's time for Gizelle to take a break and for Robyn to carry the heavy for the GEB brand for at least one or two seasons.

Gizelle is getting d downed by a youngin as she struggles through empty nest syndrome. Give her one easy season.

I'm emotionally preparing for her 2nd seat status and it couldn't happen to a more deserving icon. Gizelle has passed the torch to Robyn and the Dixons are CLOCKING THE F in.:clap3:

Omg Who is holding a gun to her head? She looks terrified.

7 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Monica's mother is awful :deadbanana4:

Who is holding a gun to her head? She looks terrified. 

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Lisa's tagline is legendary :jonnycat:

The best. I love her so much. She gives so much to the franchise. 

She even got her new rich boyfriend to go on camera..... 

i pray i’m wrong but i prolly see RHOBH going down this way: Kyle will not once all season confirm or deny that Mo has had an affair(s). Sutton will def talk about it with other the other women, maybe bring it up once to Kyle at a group event and Kyle will still not give a real answer, we’ll go the entire season just seeing them dance around how unhappy they are and in the finale family sit down we will MAYBE get confirmation, but i think it’s much more likely they’re just gonna tell the kids they’re separating and then Andy will ask her at the reunion and we’ll get a half answer

i can already see now how this is supposed to be Kyle’s vulnerability season and she will still skirt by it until the very end. it will be yet another snooze.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Monica's mother is awful :deadbanana4:

The mom: "What Monica said is false"

Also her: confirms that she abandoned Monica :psyduck:

• Thanks 2

Yeah, I feel like we've all accepted this thread as a bravo-verse one at this point. M2M deserves

42 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Can we post about M2M in here? Well former housewives Phaedra is that girl in this sneaker.

She is truly mother. 

M2M is absolutely welcome here

Candice being her own worst enemy again. She wants twitter validation because her mother didn't give her the PROPER love she deserves.

Gizelle is getting young vitamin D for fun.

Robyn ain't worried about Juan's sidepieces.

She nows GEB are supported by Bravo and production and knows Chris situation isn't pure and innocent. 

They are going to continue to pinpoint Candice's weak point just like Ashley did getting Michael to sue her after he left the show so that Candcie can front the money for Ashely's new place. They don't like you because you are bratty but the bigger issue is that you are weak and they are playing the game of survival of the fittest. Smarten up and stop giving them the. timeof day so that they can keep playing you.

If Wendy were her real friend, she'd let her know the deal. Wendy is not housewives material BUT she IS SMART and STRONG and GEB don't even try her anymore. They might be using that new girl to go after Wendy, though.

6 hours ago, TryMe said:

Can we post about M2M in here? Well former housewives Phaedra is that girl in this sneaker.

She is truly mother. 

I've never seen M2M before but since Phae Phae is on the cast, I might watch this season.

Ugh Ubah was hard to watch…it felt like a kid not taking no for an answer. She was acting ridiculous about the glasses and wasn’t able to see it. I think everybody was just wanting to move on from it and let her lash out without saying anything cause it was just…yikes.

id give this season a 5/10 overall. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good, I’d be fine with half of the ladies not returning. I do think something different has to happen next season in order for this to continue 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.