Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Bride of chucky kskzkx :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

the NY reunion was so chaotic, I couldn't tell who is getting along well with who :deadbanana2:

The way they all backtracked and collectively kissed Jenna's ass :rip:

I fell sorry for Ubah. They probably told her that she needs to bring it at the reunion otherwise she's getting the axe, you could tell she was trying to jump into or start some **** from the get go.

I'm officially jumping on the Jessel bandwagon. She really held her own and came off very organic, as opposed to Erin and Sai. Erin was the biggest disappointment. I wanted to like her, but the amount of times she backtracked and was caught in her own lies. If she doesn't step it up, she's a goner.

Brynn remains the star of the show and the reunion so far confirmed it.

Isn’t every season a gizelle take down season :rip:

i dont think a single person has been the main target every reunion but her :dies: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Isn’t every season a gizelle take down season :rip:

i dont think a single person has been the main target every reunion but her :dies: 

They want to be that girl so badly.

They put in all that work and bring props...and they still flop. 

Gizelle better snatch that 1st seat for the 8th consecutive year (record setter). I was thinking Robyn might snatch but it seems like she's getting a bad edit this season.

Mia might be the dark horse to snatch 1st seat but I think they'll move her up to 2nd seat.

On 10/23/2023 at 10:20 PM, Crashed said:

Please let it be a publicity stunt :gaycat7:

Vyle has been turning a blind eye to Mauricio cheating on her with much younger women for years. I'll be VERY surprised if they aren't just doing this for the show :toofunny3:

I could do without Sai and Jenna next season. If Ubah doesn’t bring it she can get the chop after that season. The other three women are carrying the show, and I say this as someone not even a big fan of Erin.

2 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I could do without Sai and Jenna next season. If Ubah doesn’t bring it she can get the chop after that season. The other three women are carrying the show, and I say this as someone not even a big fan of Erin.

Sai is one of the worst housewives ever, totally devoid of humour or joy, not intelligent enough to even be a good villian. Just bad casting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ubah is getting too much flack in my opinion. Before the reunion they make them binge watch the remaining episodes, so makes sense why she came in hot. Ubah needs to share more of her life but I feel like she had Covid 40 times and couldn’t film anything. 

Brynn is a danger to society with all her uncomfortable sexual “jokes”. She’s my least favorite. She’s a more obnoxious, less messy Ashley Darby without any of the bizarre relationship dynamics to cackle at. 

Jenna is a close second least favorite, although I do want to watch her slowly fall down the Carole Radz rabbit hole and beef hard with someone her final season.

Wait RHOBh is tonight :rip:

Ignoring the Mauricio photo ops then cause that timing :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

Ubah is getting too much flack in my opinion. Before the reunion they make them binge watch the remaining episodes, so makes sense why she came in hot. Ubah needs to share more of her life but I feel like she had Covid 40 times and couldn’t film anything. 

Brynn is a danger to society with all her uncomfortable sexual “jokes”. She’s my least favorite. She’s a more obnoxious, less messy Ashley Darby without any of the bizarre relationship dynamics to cackle at. 

Jenna is a close second least favorite, although I do want to watch her slowly fall down the Carole Radz rabbit hole and beef hard with someone her final season.

She must have got the note hihi

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She must have got the note hihi

Okay! Love to see it! They both looks really happy. The partners of the women don’t even need to do much. The cover up is always worse than the crime as they say. 

Andy should have fired LeeAnne Locken during the season 4 reunion. She’s a racist *****. She is so ******* dumb. One of the worst housewives ever. Her makeup was trash just like her soul. 

These the two some of yall be stanning? They both have actual worms for brains :rip:

• Haha 3

Ubah came with fire :deadbanana2:

this season is going to be good. Getting rid of Rinna was an amazing call.

Sutton serving 2 gorgeous looks in her confessionals 

Kyle is on fire. shes never been likable, but shes finally dropping that sorority girl act and im loving it. Mauricio is GAGGED

Garcelle (I heard Gabor on YouTube call her Garage Sale and I can't stop thinking about it) is so unstylish is hurts. but I hope she finally gets in the mess this year.

Erika is so mob-coded its cringe and bizarre and camp all at once.

Im looking forward to Crystal, but im not not looking forward to the new girl.

did you notice that Garcelle and the new housewives taglines are basically the same. thats some dirty dirty shade from the producers

hmm maybe it is time to stop these hihi 

but Robyn center :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.