The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

RHONYC:
I really f**king hate Jessel and hope she and her nasty "husband" are gone next season. I'm also still very, very sour with Ubah over the Anguilla trip. Overall, this cast works well as a cohesive whole and I'm surprised the finale is next Sunday. Wow.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

well that’s an odd take :rip:

imagine being on the side of people that are OBSESSED with knowing what Jessel and her husband are up to? they question this girl about everything. And dumbass Sai still saying that Jessel was 40 minutes late? And talking **** about her and her husband literally inches away? that’s the real weirdo people are rightfully hating. Next week she loses her mind even more. :mazen:

Brynn being absent from this episode was very noticeable, not in a good way. 

Ubah is a goddess. I peeps they were taking pics of her in the same hallway Britney did one of her fragrance commercials :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jessel got the girls in their feels...she's the polarizing icon NY needs.

The way she's going to own the throne officially in season 2. They LET Jenna have her moment and Erin wants to be THAT girl so badly. Jessel will pull rank and will be in charge of the girls next season.

Love this for us.

Be89LeA.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jessel IS NYC for me (new version)

• Like 1

Couldn’t care less about these nobodies they replaced the iconic RHONY cast with. But so so excited for Miami to return on bravo, the best franchise currently :duca:

i admit in the clips i’ve seen (refuse to give the reboot any ratings) i find Jessel the most delusional and out of touch , which to me makes her the most interesting

Jenna seems to have done literally nothing all season so she needs to get activated somehow … to prove her worth

Sai gives me very much instant chop. at the absolute least she needs to be regulated to Friend Of to let her know she needs a tonal shift. don’t like that zionist b!tch at all and Brynn’s shtick is boooorrrinngggg. literally no opinion on Ubah she don’t really seem like she’s given a lot either

dream scenario: bring in Ramona, Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, Tinsley with Jessel, Jenna and Erin just cuz she’d do the most. with Tinsley in there she could somehow bridge the new cast to the old one since she’s younger , and u could maybe have like KKB and Sai as friends of. i’d love if they tried to blend the RHONYs , it would INEVITABLY be must watch TV

• Like 1

8 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

RHONYC:
I really f**king hate Jessel and hope she and her nasty "husband" are gone next season. I'm also still very, very sour with Ubah over the Anguilla trip. Overall, this cast works well as a cohesive whole and I'm surprised the finale is next Sunday. Wow.

Well guess what, Sai? No one likes YOU! We all want you fired! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

SIGH needs to go, I roll my eyes every time she’s speaks. Absolutely vile woman. She needs to go

this is the Jessel and Pavit show 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Brynn has a lot of potential to be an amazing housewife if she drops her schtick a little. She has a lot charisma but her sex talk and canned jokes got old v quick. 

Sai has had two quite large angry outbursts for someone who gives 0 shits. Do we know what Brynn says to make her explode next ep lol? I would keep her another season just to see how s2 goes and the women will probably be more confrontational with her since she is not very popular w the fans lol. 

Erin is annoying and has zero self awareness (she thinks she is a chill cool girl but she is an uptight A type) and her non issues are annoying but at least she is trying to make things happen :rip:

Jenna has an interesting life but serves zero drama and can’t do any confrontations. I think she would be better as a friend of tbh. 

Ubah I don’t mind but I feel she wasn’t really present so could also be demoted to friend of. 

Jessel is a really good housewife, she has a nice amount of connections, money and delusion but also seems like a nice person. 

Overall I give this season a 5/10 thus far. Besides the interest of getting to know the women which was the best part, the drama has been irrationally stupid and half the cast doesn’t seem engaged.. 

I honestly think adding someone like Leah would help this cast. She is very confrontational and sex forward which would put some of these women on their toes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I’m so here for this reboot. 
season one is a wrap and now the real fun begins.

the rumors swirling about Sai lying about her wedding date because she got pregnant while her now husband was still married are a kiii 

brynn just got the eviction letters from her apartment

Jessel and Ubah seem to be teamed off together. they are my favorites

And Erin has gotten so much **** from the audience with her trump dontation and her dramatics 

Jenna can literally be replaced by anyone. She isn’t fun or exciting and she isn’t even being a momma bear to anyone. We need a dynamic duo on this show. It was going to be Erin and Lizzy but we need Jenna to go and get replaced by a best friend of another housewife.

Edited by Mornings

I actually like the NYC reboot and I like everyone except Sai. But it's too produced.

Is Sai really an influencer? How does Brynn get her money?

I need more girls that got a reputation to lose. 

I think season 2 has potential but we need a breakout star. Someone with a big story or knows how to get under these girls skin. 

Edited by TryMe

The entirety of RH social media coming together to drag the f*** out of Sai (and Erin) is beautiful. :gaycat6:

Jessel has become MVP for me.

Literally Jessel has given more light, funny, delusional, classic housewives moments in the last two episodes than Sai has given all season.

Sai isn’t giving what she thinks she’s giving. 

• Like 1

the sai panning nnn I haven't watched so I'll reserve judgment until its my turn to sigh at sai

So about the NY reboot. These girls are already trying way too hard and it's obvious.

Ubah begging to get married or get pregnant because she knows it will probably keep her on the show (even though I really like her)
All the girls nip ticking to find ways to clash and argue because they know that's what they are suppose to do but none of it feels organic or authentic.

Y'all are hating on Sai (I don't necessarily like her) but I feel like she is needed for now, she's the kind of mess that could kick start the show because it doesn't seem like any other lady is willing to go there at the moment.

Jenna is just..there. Her talking voice annoys the **** out of me.

Erin is okay. But I get way too distracted by how much she reminds me of Jennifer Aniston, both physically as well as her mannerisms and the way she talks

Brynn is the star of the show. She literally steals every single scene she is in. She is incredibly clever, witty, her one liners are just MAGNIFICENT and a true testament of how intelligent she is. BUT, she needs to drop the overly sexualized persona soon, because it's already starting to get tired and forced. I know she is playing it for the cameras, but it's too much and it's taking over as her entire persona. But the fact that she's also very vulnerable and she's not afraid to be, balances it out of now. 

Both Pavit and Abe give me gay vibes so I think Erin should stay out of Jessel and Pavit's business.

Jessel is the enigma. I sometimes like her, she she does or says some pretentious **** that turns me off. She doesn't seem to have that fire in her to stand against these women. She's already starting to break down. Somehow understandably though.

Overall, if they don't really step up their game next season, they are heading for axe ville.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't think we talk enough about how RHOM season 2 is one of the best seasons of housewives ever

3z7lZDy.png

55 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

So about the NY reboot. These girls are already trying way too hard and it's obvious.

Ubah begging to get married or get pregnant because she knows it will probably keep her on the show (even though I really like her)
All the girls nip ticking to find ways to clash and argue because they know that's what they are suppose to do but none of it feels organic or authentic.

Y'all are hating on Sai (I don't necessarily like her) but I feel like she is needed for now, she's the kind of mess that could kick start the show because it doesn't seem like any other lady is willing to go there at the moment.

Jenna is just..there. Her talking voice annoys the **** out of me.

Erin is okay. But I get way too distracted by how much she reminds me of Jennifer Aniston, both physically as well as her mannerisms and the way she talks

Brynn is the star of the show. She literally steals every single scene she is in. She is incredibly clever, witty, her one liners are just MAGNIFICENT and a true testament of how intelligent she is. BUT, she needs to drop the overly sexualized persona soon, because it's already starting to get tired and forced. I know she is playing it for the cameras, but it's too much and it's taking over as her entire persona. But the fact that she's also very vulnerable and she's not afraid to be, balances it out of now. 

Both Pavit and Abe give me gay vibes so I think Erin should stay out of Jessel and Pavit's business.

Jessel is the enigma. I sometimes like her, she she does or says some pretentious **** that turns me off. She doesn't seem to have that fire in her to stand against these women. She's already starting to break down. Somehow understandably though.

Overall, if they don't really step up their game next season, they are heading for axe ville.

Sai is going to be super namaste if she stays for a 2nd season. She is going to be boring

48 minutes ago, raven said:

I don't think we talk enough about how RHOM season 2 is one of the best seasons of housewives ever

3z7lZDy.png

That season is the definition of CAMP. So many side characters who actually added to the mess: that friend of Lea who allegedly fcked both Joanna and her sister, that random drag queen that had a beef with mama Elsa :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

This clip only confirms to me that unfortunately Mary is not really needed on the show. Sure she gave us some funny moments but there's no chemistry with the other women, and she doesn't even try to establish any relationships... It's so awkward to watch her interact let alone with her "friend" Meredith

• Like 1

Omg Mary is so rude this season, but like you can't make this **** up. She is perfect for television. In real life I would avoid her at all cost. 

not that one poster hiding in here to downvote ppl :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

This clip only confirms to me that unfortunately Mary is not really needed on the show. Sure she gave us some funny moments but there's no chemistry with the other women, and she doesn't even try to establish any relationships... It's so awkward to watch her interact let alone with her "friend" Meredith

“You can get your own” :bibliahh: idgaf keep her on my tv screen for as long as possible!

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Sai is going to be super namaste if she stays for a 2nd season. She is going to be boring

That season is the definition of CAMP. So many side characters who actually added to the mess: that friend of Lea who allegedly fcked both Joanna and her sister, that random drag queen that had a beef with mama Elsa :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

the bras and brawls episodes… that was history :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

Mary being a whole azz Karen.

Mary is great when she clocks in and just reads these bishes but when she tries to uppity posh you're a peasant and I'm a star she cheapens the day. It's so low brow.

WE NEED the Drink Water Mary back.

I never in my life gasped as hard when she said: I don't know what want me to do about your aunt... her legs are gone. Why are you getting your legs cut off at 60 that means your diet's bad it's like she didn't eat right...drink water.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED MRS. COSBY.

Shade, sass and reads...not RUDE and ANTI SOCIAL

• Haha 1

Merideth running everytime she’s confronted :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.