The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

9 hours ago, Mornings said:

And the magnum opus of BRAVO, Married to Medicine as well!

Dubai isn't too far behind either. Ive heard season 2 is a huge step up from 1 

I need to get into that! From what season should I start?

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, *Tim said:

Might as well start at 1 as it’s less than 10 episodes but s3-4 we’re it’s golden years.

Edited by JoeRobert
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Lille said:

Rewatching RHONY right now...can't believe I had completely forgotten how much of an unrepentant piece of s*** Ramona has always been. :deadbanana4:

She is such a garbage person but the moments where she gets dragged, wide bug eyes and rapid blinking her only response, are some of the best moments in the Housewives universe. She's probably the most satisfyingly hateable housewife of all time:WAP:

I couldn't stand Ramona the first 4 seasons. S5 is when I started appreciating her.

She is hilarious in a very mean way. She was always horrible to Luann which produced some iconic moments between them

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The way Karen use to get in Ashley's ass she said baby find someone younger to play with cause I'm not the one :dies:

17 hours ago, Lille said:

Rewatching RHONY right now...can't believe I had completely forgotten how much of an unrepentant piece of s*** Ramona has always been. :deadbanana4:

She is such a garbage person but the moments where she gets dragged, wide bug eyes and rapid blinking her only response, are some of the best moments in the Housewives universe. She's probably the most satisfyingly hateable housewife of all time:WAP:

Aviva calling her white trash was overdue. FACT. I wouldn't say she's the most hateable housewife... when that piece of s**t from New Jersey and her wife existed for one season. SMFH.

• Like 1

Honestly, this phone thing really changed my POV on Ubah, especially since she lost it a second time within 24 hours, which shows she doesn't take that good care of something she's so angry about being taken.

RHONY is kind of dipping into boring territory.

I can't watch Brynn. She creeps me out. if she makes a joke about being wet one more time im gonna puke. Sai is necessary evil. Jessel and Ubah are the stars of the show. Jessel on WWHL was so funny, shes just that girl. Jenna is overhyped boring and fake. She is only there to promote her business and she can just release a documentary on her life and I won't watch it. Erin is okay. I wish her horrible friend Lizzy had stayed on. I would love a good exposé and meltdown from a rich white lady on this show. Watching the rich scramble is a good portion of why I watch these shows.

5 hours ago, *Tim said:

the earlier seasons are worth the watch honestly. 

There are so many good women on that show, there hasn't been a lot of cast shake ups, and the majority of them have been there from the beginning. Toya is my favorite. Shes sooooo funny and her husband is a cutie. 

2 hours ago, Mornings said:

the earlier seasons are worth the watch honestly. 

There are so many good women on that show, there hasn't been a lot of cast shake ups, and the majority of them have been there from the beginning. Toya is my favorite. Shes sooooo funny and her husband is a cutie. 

Toya is as real as a Housewife can get.

• Like 2

The water works and trauma bonding every episode of RHONY :biblio:

RHOBH moved up to October 25 according to Sutton on a podcast :jonny:

Almost caught up with SLC and I'm loving this season so far. This Palm Springs trip is messy :deadbanana2: Ring gate, Angie K crashing, Meredith unravelling at dinner after Angie K confronts her, Heather drunk out of her mind looking like Britney circa 2007 HoB tour, Whitney calling out Meredith in the van, and Mary shooting everyone down just bc. Monica is an amazing addition - she has what it takes to become MVP of SLC. Bravo's been on a casting roll lately. 

Haven't watched OC finale yet but I've enjoyed the whole season and hope Heather drags the girls at reunion. Gina refusing to not be offended after Heather repeatedly clarified she wasn't referring to her with the loser comment... loser behavior I fear. I wouldn't be surprised if HD doesn't come back next season. Maybe Vicki will replace her? I miss seeing her family on the show. She did well being introduced back into the group so maybe they'll make an offer.

I'm a few weeks behind for RHONY. Does it get good? 

Edited by GoodDog

I haven't watched RHOP since monique and candice fought a few years back. Is it worth watching this season?

2 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

They need to bring Monique back

OMG Sai is insufferable. 

What was wrong with her at that lunch?? She def has a weird hate boner for queen Jessel.

1 hour ago, GoodDog said:

I'm a few weeks behind for RHONY. Does it get good? 

It kinda only gets worse and worse for me :michael:

Not writing the ladies off after one season but right now they're not very entertaining lol. There's some flavor missing and the latest cast trip was just a dud. The pilot remains the best episode of the season, perfect balance of petty drama and fun

28 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

OMG Sai is insufferable. 

What was wrong with her at that lunch?? She def has a weird hate boner for queen Jessel.

You just know she thought she was going to be the Kenya/Methenny break-out "keeping it real" star, only for everyone to be dragging her for being such a miserable flop week in week out, while Jessel is clear fan favorite. :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Lille said:

You just know she thought she was going to be the Kenya/Methenny break-out "keeping it real" star, only for everyone to be dragging her for being such a miserable flop week in week out, while Jessel is clear fan favorite. :bibliahh:

I can't wait to see how her attitude changes.. or doesn't, in season 2.

I hope they all stay... actually Jenna can go. LOL shes the worst 

Jenna really drags down the show tbh-she’s not even a little bitchy to the least to make herself entertaining- she feels so fragile and a victim all the time, it’s exhausting tbh…even her tone of voice is just “omggg please save me” :mazen: 

Sai is unbearable- she waited 12 minutes- miserable loser. Making fun of Jessel with Erin at the double date dinner as well, just two nasty mean calculated hoes. 

Brynn is mesmerizing to me, idk why. I find her so interesting and she exudes star quality to me, her camera timing is natural and great. Brynn, Jessel, and Ubah still >>>

I don't get why housewives twitter is upset with Jenna for not making housewives her entire life. When you have these women who have nothing going on but housewives and its their whole personality you end up with Tamra Judge.

On 10/1/2023 at 2:33 PM, oshyms said:

karen cannot keep up with these girls. everytime someone confronts her about something she either deflects or storms off. she is unable to converse with them without a rehearsal, they are too quick for her. i am surprised she is still around. i hope charisse tears her up in the next season 

candiace is that girl, karen messed up going against her for sure.

ashley darby has to be one of the fakest housewives ever, i think she is a terrible liar and i cannot fathom how the GP don’t see through it. i see why she is friends with teresa guidice. it’s just yoga and lie

whats GEB?

(sorry for the spew, i just recently caught up on rhop - still have the recent reunion to watch… hoping someone calls ashley out for her fake ass divorce)

Green Eyed Bandits. Robyn and Gizelle. Karen chose Monique and that messed things up with Candice. 

Ashley is definitely a bad liar but she knows how to get Candice going so she serves her purpose.

Candice IS A girl but she's not really that girl otherwise she'd have success. People are saying NO to her career.

17 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

From M2M. Yes, an icon. 

If y'all had to rank the Top 10 sexiest and most beautiful housewives, what would your ranking be? From the cities that I watch (and in no particular order):

Porsha, Brynn, Ayan, Ubah, Whitney, Lesa Milan, Garcelle, Gizelle, Julia, Ashley

The same people that were previously complaining how the housewives shows were becoming too dark are now complaining about RHONY's petty drama because it doesn't seem dramatic enough for them:rip:

pick a ******* lane sweeties

• Thanks 1

If y'all REALLY want to understand what The Real Housewives franchise is, how the show and the Housewives are edited and presented (like most Reality TV), go watch Lisa Kudrow's incredible show The Comeback. Then you'll get it.

The Real Housewives is also mentioned in the premier of S2 with Andy Cohen having a small cameo as well as a surprise cameo that y'all will LOVE. When you get to that scene, you'll know and it's literally fantastic.

Also, the main reason that this franchise has gone so downhill is that, the REAL Reality show is the one that's being cut for the 'edited' version that is presented. A

• Thanks 1

Sai HAS to know how unlikeable she is right? Twitter is trashing tf out of her and rightfully so :bibliahh:

its the Jessel and Pavit show at this point, I’d honestly watch them on their own show they’re so entertaining 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.