The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

18 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Jenna Lyons worst housewife of all time for me, tbh. deserves to be at the end of the reunion couch and a one-season wonder.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality like why do people stan her???

I think it’s because Jenna had a name/brand before the Housewives, so people convince themselves she’s the HBIC. 

The same thing happens on Drag Race.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

I think it’s because Jenna had a name/brand before the Housewives, so people convince themselves she’s the HBIC. 

The same thing happens on Drag Race.

Totally agree, the girl is not serving at all. I refuse to buy in to the social media support for her that’s just weird to me.

Jenna is cool but she just doesn’t work good with the other girls. It was really nice watching her working but in this group she is just like their shadow.

Nevertheless the worst is Sai and she deserved last place

• Like 1

Brynn is wack AF. ugh. I can't wait for the audience to turn. onher and Sai? Saia???

Icons Jenna and Jessel remain queens of the pack

Edited by slw84
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

:skull::skull:

The 2nd hand embarassment I feel for ha. Bethenny truly lost her marbles :skull:

why is trixie on my screen omg :bibliahh:its giving ad tbh

i still need that hotel show now that its on max :deadbanana4:

Monica from RHOSLC is giving Alexia in terms of messy personal drama. Not her father being gay and moving to Miami with his gay lover :deadbanana2:

I really liked that she confessed that she pretty much doesn't have as much money as the other housewives and feels the pressure of hanging around them

On 9/15/2023 at 6:19 AM, Lost In Paradise said:

Jenna Lyons worst housewife of all time for me, tbh. deserves to be at the end of the reunion couch and a one-season wonder.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality like why do people stan her???

Because its refreshing to a see a queer, neurotic, quirky woman as a housewife. As a neurotic queer myself, I find her deeply relatable and funny.

Heather secured 3 more seasons of RHOSLC because now Im dying to know what the dynamics will be between Lisa Barlow and her son once he’s finished with his mission. You can already tell that there’s tension in the family when he told them “im not like you” :duca:

Whitney bringing Angie to Palm Springs is extremely messy but Im certain production put her up to it. I’m here for it tho because Meredith is the trashiest and most useless housewife 

I just know Gina will milk this story next season :skull:

(rightfully so :biblio:)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Welp

Gina's gonna have a field day with this :ahh: A mess

• Like 1

MY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW 
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

MYYYYYYYYY
GOOOOOOD.

Bring Vicki back full time to replace Shannon.

Wow

Oh wow Bethenny. Not Shannon giving Gina another storyline I'm sure she was about to get the boot :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.