The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

There are rumors that she is in talks with Bravo....she would be a gem! And her and Kandi actually have real beef....plus I think her and Kenya would clash 

I thought her beef with Kandi was squashed after Celebrity Big Brother? 

Also Tamar has thrown some shade at Kenya in the past. :gaycat5:

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m kind of here for TS Madison :sistrens:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

SLC taglines have arrived 

https://x.com/queensofbravo/status/1701597844925518303?s=46&t=A-Q_KsWDcgP5-YMOvR5oQg

None of them are great, but I’ll give Lisa and Meredith points for at least having the most memorable ones out of a bad bunch

Yeah all suck.

No one is topping Mary's first two season taglines.

7 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

RHOA cast next season

Keep Kenya, Kandi, Sherrea, and Drew. Yes, we need to see how the Drew/Ralph/Courtney triangle plays out

Add Tamar and she would shake up the dynamic across the cast. Maybe bring back Eva if she's interested.

This makes the most sense.

They need to demote Sanya so that we can see her rainbow baby shower and close out her story.

They need to demote Marlo back to FOH because she has no range.

Tamar would shake it up. I think she'd do it well. 

Kandi vs Tamar >>> Marlo vs Kandi

Kenya vs Tamar >>>> Kenya vs Marlo

Now if Tamar and Marlo went at it WHEEEEEEEEEW. A mugshot and/or ANOTHER mugshot is on the horizon.

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

cousin Courtney is kinda a kii. She's insane & demonic :ahh:

She's giving me big sister to Doja Cat who's not trolling but really is insane and demonic because she doesn't possess the talent Doja does...

It's quirk IN A BAD WAY not a Mary Cosby way...

I want Mariah Cosby back FULL-TIME, not just as a friend of the show, she’s too big not to be holding a snowflake. GIVE HA HA FROZEN WATER SHAPE BACK ASAP!

Edited by Charcoal Baby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mary only showing up cause Jens not around :bibliahh:”big elephant in the room” she’s so :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

SLC is so dumb I can’t. God bless Whitney for being such a messy *****. Next week looks hilarious, I can’t w Meredith’s angry antics :rip:

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

SLC is so dumb I can’t. God bless Whitney for being such a messy *****. Next week looks hilarious, I can’t w Meredith’s angry antics :rip:

Meredith being mad over her bathtub is what sends me. Like…girl… Whitney seems like she’ll carry the show this season. 

Eye could go for the JUHGuler and tawk about the shet... the rumuzz and the nastiness about her? You want me to go there with huzzzzzbnd??? 

Slurrideth is clocking in!

see-meredith-marks.gif

• Haha 1

This new SLC chick being excommunicated cause she ****** her brother in low :skull: She is a MESS giirl

Another good SLC episode! I’m enjoying Monica so far. 

Angie’s husband🔥

I only saw the clip on Twitter but the fact that Mary is a friend and is getting solo scenes…her calling the motel to see if they carry Dom Perignon was hilarious 

Kenya Moore once again reminded us she's a queen. :heart:

Fire everyone except Kenya and Drew to be honest.

Also never thought I would be so thankful for Emily Simpson. She turned what would've been another boring made-for-TV branding event and Mexico trip into a hilarious botched Heather takedown. :laugh:

I know Heather ain't necessarily in the wrong for anything but it's just nice to see someone hold her feet to the fire for once.

RHONY is so boring. The only one that ever gives me a chuckle is camp queen Jessel.

Her saying she hopes Sai's mother is being stored in a Hermes bag and not a Walmart one. :fan:

I also kinda love how she was the only one to not really go along with all the obnoxious trauma dumping, instead going on a long-winded story about her entire family history and how hard it was to move to NYC at 22 to study fashion. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

If Phaedra can be moved to M2M, the infinitely more entertaining Mariah can be moved to RHOA. Make it happen Bravo!

Cast Natalie Nunn on one of these shows. I’m tryna see something

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Lille said:

If Phaedra can be moved to M2M, the infinitely more entertaining Mariah can be moved to RHOA. Make it happen Bravo!

Bravo likes Phaedra though :sistrens: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.