• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of us know that probably the main key for a successful hw show is the cast and this year, the cast of RHOA just don't gel. I don't know what the solution is atp (reboot, fire half of the cast, etc)...but there has to be a change for next season.

I've read ppl talking slander about Unawareness Queen Jezebel?? THE NERVE. The cast of New New York works, they just need that first season "let's see how the group dynamics work" like SLC or Dubai last year.

I just know s2 has the potential to be kinda iconic.

OC is delivering EVERYTHING this episode! Not even halfway done yet. It’s meltdown after meltdown. Production is in every scene. It’s falling apart at the seams 

• Like 1

Ubah Erin ender :allears:

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Emily CLOCKED IN this episode. Her argueing with Shannon on the phone, calling her J&H and then failing to hang up the phone. Shannon continueing to scream when Emily locked her screen sent me

4 hours ago, *Tim said:

Emily CLOCKED IN this episode. Her argueing with Shannon on the phone, calling her J&H and then failing to hang up the phone. Shannon continueing to scream when Emily locked her screen sent me

Emily trying to hang up that FaceTime call had me dying 😂

Oh and sanya isn’t even in the trailer Lmao 

Not Shannon going on a multi-episode tirade against the women for daring to talk about her relationship only to say that Jen shouldn't get married in the preview :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

It’s wild that the cast is trying to spin it that Shannon of all people isn’t being forthcoming on camera when Heather “My Life is Perfect” Paige Kent Dubrow is right there. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

It’s wild that the cast is trying to spin it that Shannon of all people isn’t being forthcoming on camera when Heather “My Life is Perfect” Paige Kent Dubrow is right there. :deadbanana:

Yeah but Heather knows how to play the game. She's always showing her relationship and family while Shannon goes into a tirade about things that were spoken about her relationship OFF camera but she always falls into Tamrat's trap. Now she's single-handedly revealing all of the **** that she was so afraid the other women were gonna spill....it's sooo good.

Ms. Heather Paige Kent innocent angel is being vindicated by showing how much of a lunatic and unhinged Shannon is, especially inebriated. 

And maybe Emily deserved her 5 seasons to get her to this place. She's WORKING.

37 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

Yeah but Heather knows how to play the game. She's always showing her relationship and family while Shannon goes into a tirade about things that were spoken about her relationship OFF camera but she always falls into Tamrat's trap. Now she's single-handedly revealing all of the **** that she was so afraid the other women were gonna spill....it's sooo good.

Ms. Heather Paige Kent innocent angel is being vindicated by showing how much of a lunatic and unhinged Shannon is, especially inebriated. 

And maybe Emily deserved her 5 seasons to get her to this place. She's WORKING.

There was ONE bad thing about Heather that came out—a lawsuit against her husband from years ago—and she had a full blown meltdown. :deadbanana:

OC is the best it's been since the Brooks seasons. I need more Vicki though. She was noticeably absent this past episode. Even as a side character she's so funny with her quirky observations and guttural snorts. Weren't ppl saying we were getting a Heather take down season? I don't see it happening bc she's way too calculated. The way she justified and twisted the narrative behind her concern for Shannon's relationship. I'm glad Godnnon blew up at her and stormed off at the beach.

Shannon is def playing up the theatrics for the cameras but it's giving what it needs to give. She truly shines when she's manic

Why do I feel like Tamrat's shenanigans came and went... pack it up. The Tres Amigas reunion storyline got paid dust tbh. 

Jennifer is perfect for the show, one of the best newbie castings in a while. I really enjoy the tender moments she has with her kids, especially her adopted son.

Gina is still... there.

• Like 1

NYC - the midseason trailer looks good. I had my doubts about this whole new cast thing, but they bring it. 

OC - they are the best one out there right now. These last 2 episodes... wow. Love it!

Atlanta - so happy that it's almost done, production is to blame tho. The reunion trailer looks good. 

Yeah kinda wild that OC is the most entertaining HWs at the moment. Though the competition is very weak (particularly Atlanta).

OC is bringing it :clap3:

2-part Atlanta reunion… basically nothing happened this season :priceless:

18 hours ago, GoodDog said:

The new RHONY cast washes the Legacy hags ladies.

camille-grammer.gif

How? They've yet to do anything remotely CLOSE to peak RHONY hags.

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

How? They've yet to do anything remotely CLOSE to peak RHONY hags.

Just be saying anything in these streets...pray for them. They need a blessing:coffee2:

i love how no one is linking Raquel's dog almost ending up in a kill shelter as a storyline for VPR and that same thing being pushed on Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit in season 9.

LVP using a dog to add on to icon Rachel's scandal. Mess. Stay off of RHOBH. 

Be89LeA.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.