The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Sai is growing on me.

Jessel and Pavit arguing over pre-school applications was BORING.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DammnBaby said:

Sai is growing on me.

Jessel and Pavit arguing over pre-school applications was BORING.

I actually found them funny in that scene

Jessel is the new Alex McCord in therms of blatant social climbing. I’m so here for it. Brynn is annoying me more and more though.

I’m so thankful ATL is over this week. It’s become a show about people being on a reality show instead of a show of the wealthy ATLians behind the gate type of show. This is why breaking the third wall doesn’t always work. 

ATL isn’t over yet?? I’ve watched every season and just lost interest after maybe 3-4 episodes this season.. Makes me sad because I can usually finish a season of housewives regardless, but this season was just not it. 

18 minutes ago, The Closer said:

ATL isn’t over yet?? I’ve watched every season and just lost interest after maybe 3-4 episodes this season.. Makes me sad because I can usually finish a season of housewives regardless, but this season was just not it. 

Next week is finale 

4 hours ago, The Closer said:

Twitter seems to be trying to place the blame fully on production but honestly the cast is the biggest problem. Sanya and the two friends need to go, they bring nothing. Marlo also needs to go (maybe after a takedown season next year), she’s drama but she’s also what causes such a rift in the group, and the lack of real friendship of connection between the ladies is what has made it so boring to watch.

12 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Erin's engagement party was everything :ahh:

It was actually giving classic rhony which I love :jonnycat: 

Jessel somehow turning the uptight narrative onto Erin is Lowkey hilarious :rip:

Sai is growing on me. Brynn was a bit annoying this ep but at least it was entertaining. Her fighting with Erin’s sister :ahh:

Jenna is an interesting person to watch, she has an interesting life. 

• Like 1

Sai > Jessel

How to believe I thought the opposite for the first two episodes. Whew. Jessel gotta GO!

Kenya interview was good but are all of these women delusional to some extent :deadbanana:

The exact things she was complaining about are the same things nene was saying about her when she first came on the show :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Okay I’ve been MIA for a while but I need to comment on the SLC trailer. Highlights:

the beginning, Heather saying “for three years we were tormented,” what is she talking about… :ace: Whitney saying, “you exploited my ******!” Whatttt? Meredith holding Lisa’s hand and slurring “You want me to go there with the husband?” :rip: The costumes, especially when they are all in the bonnets :dies: the random bunny man in Heather’s car :ghostface: Whitney’s manufactured marriage drama again :biblio: she kind of needs the boot. So is the trailer implying Monica is poor? And what we she saying when she said “I f**ked my ****** for 18 months” :skull: Lisa’s son looks crazy when she is hugging him after the mission discussion :lakitu: Angie K’s face is so weird, I don’t mean to be rude :toofunny3: When Whitney in the huge wig says “You call me… little girl” :redface: okay maybe she can stay lol. When Angie K said “You look like a trampoline with eyes” I LOST it! :gaycat7: I wonder who Heather is saying “Pack your bags and go” to :sailing: not to mention the inbred comment at the end :tornado: pure chaos. I’m not going to lie (idk if it’s just bc we waited so long for it but) I was genuinely in TEARS at the end the first time watching it. I’m so excited for the new season! Seems like a huge step up from last year lol, and I say this as the biggest Jen Shah sympathizer, but she will not be missed as of rn 

• Like 1

Also OT: I’m not up to date on NY but it’s crazy to me, the polarizing reactions to Jessel (having only watched the first 2-3 episodes). I was not expecting that :cupid:

So happy that NYC ratings went a little up this week. They are everything. :laugh:

So happy [x2] that next week is Atlanta's last episode this season. They really need to step it up in the next one because this is not it.

ATL needs a reboot.  This REALLY is not it.  Honestly Drew Sanya Marlo and Monyetta need to go.  But then again idk how they recast authentically around Kenya Sheree and Kandi.  Kandi also barely wants to be there.  REBOOT.

New NYC is good! Erin, Jessel & Brynn are the standouts, though I love Ubah and apparently she turns it up in the back half.  I’m not sold on Sai and Jenna is interesting, but I don’t really see it for her on this show.

SLC trailer looks great and I’m glad Mary’s back as a friend…she’s so unintentionally funny.  Whitney and her forced drama can go :rip:  what ever happened to Wild Rose Beauty btw?

ready for new MIA & Potomac

NJ coming back with the same cast is crazy to me.  It’s gonna be the same BS again

17 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

jesel is my favorite so far

Taste and Talent!

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kenya interview was good but are all of these women delusional to some extent :deadbanana:

The exact things she was complaining about are the same things nene was saying about her when she first came on the show :deadbanana:

I think you are missing the point. Nene's flaw in her lawsuit was complaining about these things while commanding the highest check, assaulting staff, talking about mistreatment AFTEr being fired but having no problem making fun of those people while she was the favorite.

The reason Nene lost is not because people don't believe there is unfair treatment. That's anywhere. She claimed racism but supporting Kim Zolciak while using her as an example.

Even back then people were saying right message wrong messenger.

She filed based on ego. She has stated time and time again that she is willing to come back. If Kenya leaves, she's not coming back. 

8 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

ATL needs a reboot.  This REALLY is not it.  Honestly Drew Sanya Marlo and Monyetta need to go.  But then again idk how they recast authentically around Kenya Sheree and Kandi.  Kandi also barely wants to be there.  REBOOT.

New NYC is good! Erin, Jessel & Brynn are the standouts, though I love Ubah and apparently she turns it up in the back half.  I’m not sold on Sai and Jenna is interesting, but I don’t really see it for her on this show.

SLC trailer looks great and I’m glad Mary’s back as a friend…she’s so unintentionally funny.  Whitney and her forced drama can go :rip:  what ever happened to Wild Rose Beauty btw?

ready for new MIA & Potomac

NJ coming back with the same cast is crazy to me.  It’s gonna be the same BS again

RHOA desperately needs new producers too. The editing this year, the same as last year, is terrible.

Going off Kenya on twitter and her Carlos King interview, she had much more going on this season than we saw, she launched a hair salon and threw an event and invited Cynthia and Claudia Jordan and they cut it? No no no… they have to go. 😠

Jessel is sorta the queen of new RHONY - she has that sweet spot level of delusion and unawareness I love in my housewives. Her sitdown with Erin reminded me of classic RHONY with the subtle digs and clashing of personalities. I like all of them although to me Jessel, Brynn, and Erin are carrying atm.

As for RHOA, I haven't watched past season 10 but it is so sad to see how badly they've fallen off when that first 10 season run is unmatched by any other franchise.

My dream RHOA cast as of right now: Kenya, Shereé, Porsha, Drew, Eva, Kim Z, and a rookie. I really don’t like Kim or Porsha but they make great TV. Marlo is so hard to watch for many reasons and Sanya and Kandi are boring as hell. Eva being freshly single and Kim going through her messy marriage would be such a welcome addition to the stale storylines the other girls are currently bringing. I’m convinced that single Drew has potential. Of course I would love Nene on the show too but that’s obviously not happening.

3 hours ago, Million said:

RHOA desperately needs new producers too. The editing this year, the same as last year, is terrible.

Going off Kenya on twitter and her Carlos King interview, she had much more going on this season than we saw, she launched a hair salon and threw an event and invited Cynthia and Claudia Jordan and they cut it? No no no… they have to go. 😠

They don't want to support a business that isn't based off of sex toys, soul food, cheap knockoff clothes or something that is to benefit the community.

Kenya Moore Hair care provides haircare for women who need restoration, protection etc.

They could have shown the basic steps and challenges of starting small to growing to a business Kenya says has products 5000+ doors and soon 20k+.

THis is an aspirational move for entrepreneurship that they don't want viewers to witness. It's likely because they don't get a piece of the pie.

I think Kenya refused to sign a contract with. theBethenney clause. She had to bumrush Marlo's event in order to get footage of Kenya more haircare. They had to film Shamea drinking the water from a sample and filming an event with the A/C broke so people would sweat and it would ruin the ambiance of the event.

I just don't believe one housewife can destroy a whole season so when the ladies and the fans try to point the finger at Marlo for bringing the show down it just seems ridiculous to me. Marlo has been acting the exact same way since season 4 when she came on the show. If anything the so called veterans we have left should know how the game goes by now and would know how to get things activated but they aren't doing their part either. People keep making excuses for Kenya and Kandi but they aren't performing to the standard this particular city has been known to have. Nene said it best Kenya just doesn't have that quality needed to really keep eyes on the show and keep us entertained.. Sheree has been a loser for as long as she's been on the show and the fact that they keep bringing her back is just bizarre to me. Kandi is just what they consider to be the "staple" of the show they don't want to let her go cause she's been there the longest now but it's so damaging to the show to try and revolve things around her and her wack friend group of Tiny, Monyetta, Toya Wright etc.

Yea the cast lowkey isn’t even the problem. They are just not actively engaging with each other. Kenya is literally ignoring half the cast. Not one of them actually cares about drew lol. I don’t even know the point of sheree this season (she really needs to go unless they bring back Kim :rip: ). Monyetta shouldn’t even be on reality tv.  Marlo and Kandi are the same as always but that’s typically overshadowed by other cast mates.

besides missing things Kandi had a solid season tbh. 

I also never want to see ralph again so if that means drew leaves then so be it. Single or not we will def see him still 

I’m just afraid RHOP is lowkey heading the same route if they don’t stop this division and icing people out 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.