The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

On 8/15/2023 at 1:39 PM, Lost In Paradise said:

JESSEL IS THE MOMENT

she's playing the role of the "Housewives Enigma" if you get it you get it :clap3:

She's the first one to get booted imo. She doesn't fit in AT ALL; her family scenes are zZzZz.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

She's the first one to get booted imo. She doesn't fit in AT ALL; her family scenes are zZzZz.

That'd be Ubah to be honest. Jessel, Erin and Brynn are carrying the drama, which has been very petty, light and forgettable tbh. Which is fine for a first season, they're establishing these relationships. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

That'd be Ubah to be honest. Jessel, Erin and Brynn are carrying the drama, which has been very petty, light and forgettable tbh. Which is fine for a first season, they're establishing these relationships. 

What?! I'd watch any show Ubah is on. She is fresh, funny, and ******* fantastic!

Erin is such a *****. Hate her personally, but I think she's good for the show.

Brynn is A+++ casting. She is dynamic and the moment.

Jenna is awkward and good; loving seeing a fashion insider be so awkward and "real".

Jessel is a waste of a cast member.

I don't even remember the other one/two.

Bethenny and Kenya coming forward hihi

and the girls laughed at nene :sistrens:

the fact that people who claim to like the season want jessel gone (the only source of any conflict and the only one coming off in a way she didn't intend) is bizarre to me. like, you just want a show of brynn and ubah playing to the camera and hanging out or? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Everyone on the cast is whats making it work so idk why anyone is being talked about being kicked off. The difference in personalities is literally what we want and it's making mess which is good to watch.

Jessel is the first one who is going to get divorced and have her life fall apart. Pls she is EXCELLENT television.

I am liking this 1st RHONY season more than the 1st seasons of RHODubai and RHOSLC. The drama is still light but the ladies are inherently entertainig and i still haven't get bored by any of them (Sai's influencer stuff makes me cringe a bit but in group discussions she is alright)

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Woah they are really hyping Mary's comeback up :deadbanana4:

what they don't get is the REASON why Mary is shown heavily in the trailer is because there are rumors about Mary mid way through the season so it's possible that they are putting all of the content upfront to lock Mary stans in.

Quite clever. I sure hope Mary is shown throughout the entire season but I remember during filming there were rumors of some mess going down...probably involving Whitney or something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Woah they are really hyping Mary's comeback up :deadbanana4:

probably because they've got no show now without jen's saga

candiace is saying she would take the drama of season 5 instead of the upcoming season. What the hell are they doing over there :bibliahh:

but she also said as a viewer it should be good 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

58 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

candiace is saying she would take the drama of season 5 instead of the upcoming season. What the hell are they doing over there :bibliahh:

the season where she was hit in the head a few times? :rip:

Jessel is an icon and I want to see her trigger MAGArin even more.

Ubah and Jenna are glorified friends-of, lbr.

On 8/17/2023 at 1:33 PM, slw84 said:

what they don't get is the REASON why Mary is shown heavily in the trailer is because there are rumors about Mary mid way through the season so it's possible that they are putting all of the content upfront to lock Mary stans in.

Quite clever. I sure hope Mary is shown throughout the entire season but I remember during filming there were rumors of some mess going down...probably involving Whitney or something.

Yeah I heard she leaves halfway through. I bet they are getting the fans attached to her so when she leaves, or whatever actually happens it is the climax of the season. Mary is the queen of salt lake and Lisa is the King. I really hope we see Mary’s family life again although I doubt we will because she’s not full time. Her talking to her son was always so funny. 

3 hours ago, Mornings said:

Yeah I heard she leaves halfway through. I bet they are getting the fans attached to her so when she leaves, or whatever actually happens it is the climax of the season. Mary is the queen of salt lake and Lisa is the King. I really hope we see Mary’s family life again although I doubt we will because she’s not full time. Her talking to her son was always so funny. 

Here for it.

When ya'll investigated her church that's when you ended Mary's time. Housewives bringing it up was just icing on the cake.

Mary is a good placeholder as they figure out who can come in and give the Mary/Jen Shah HBIC shoes

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Here for it.

When ya'll investigated her church that's when you ended Mary's time. Housewives bringing it up was just icing on the cake.

Mary is a good placeholder as they figure out who can come in and give the Mary/Jen Shah HBIC shoes

Absolutely! And apparently the new girl Monica was somehow a partner of Jen Shahs. Whitney was on Two T’s and said she was a mess. 

anyway I’m kinda here for the new season but hopefully I can see some real friendships at some point in the future. It would be great for them to bring in someone with some real history to one of the cast members so if there is drama it feels a little more high stakes and they have more respect than get so dark and crazy so quickly 

• Like 1

Ubah pretending that she invented hot sauce is a mood.

rs_480x360-160308132754-giphy.gif?fit=ar

Edited by DammnBaby

Erin's vow renewal ceremony having 6 speakers all come up and talk for way too long :rip:

I would've been gone by the first one 

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/17/2023 at 1:14 PM, teresaguidice said:

probably because they've got no show now without jen's saga

I feel like we can finally move on from Jen and the season will be better for it.  Jen was an icon s2 but her antics in s3 really made a lot of the girls not wanna bother because of how annoying she is to deal with.  Playing victim for having to apologize all the time :dies: without her the show will surely feel more fresh 

On 8/17/2023 at 1:24 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Girl it’s gonna be GEB Vs Candiace and Wendy again.  I’m so tired of this dynamic and I don’t trust gizelle and Robyn’s instinct to create interesting storylines.  Like last season we got the boring obviously fake Chris mess and … an Instagram live “expose”.  

What’s going on with Dubai? Shouldn’t we be gearing up for season 2 by now?

There are still talk shows taking about the sheree and martell not paying discourse :dies:

Sheree’s glam ma party had a bigger budget than her She by Shein fashion show. :rip:

4 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Sheree’s glam ma party had a bigger budget than her She by Shein fashion show. :rip:

Bob embarrassing her again :bibliahh:

not a 20+ year Old child sheree didn’t know about :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.