The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Finally watched Sunday's episode of RHONY, and I am really loving this season. Brynn is slowly warming up when she's not pulling the ditsy, stupid hair-twirling persona she tries to give off. Jessel has to go; I'm over her and she is completely off-putting, and Erin is giving me major Heather "holla" vibes. Next week's episode looks chaotic, and I am here for it.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

As a gay man with no intention of even ever babysitting a child I really shouldn’t ask this but… is Kandi and shamea sharing a surrogate a bit odd :rip:

JESSEL IS THE MOMENT

she's playing the role of the "Housewives Enigma" if you get it you get it :clap3:

Crazy how certain individuals on twitter still try to act like Sai hasn't accomplished anything by saying she is fake because she's trying to push this influencer persona. Meanwhile it's literally a business and she has several people on her payroll who depend on her for a living there's nothing fake about it. Even if you don't like her personality don't try to knock that.

Kenya kind of also dragged bravo a tad in that interview like nene 

On 8/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, mokitsu said:

Trailer looks good and Mary is in it quite a bit. I think it will be a better season than RHOSLC3

this looks so good :jonny6: so glad miss ma’am is back to make up for Jenn. 

Now why would the RHOA girls go on Family Feud and have Sheree do fast money with the way she stumbles & stutters when she talks :dies:

• Haha 1

I can guarantee you Bethenny will open spaces for ALL disgruntled Bravolebrities if this is the smash I think it will be... She's a thrifty one... Probably already in talks with Nene and Brandi.

On 8/14/2023 at 6:04 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

https://x.com/jaysrealityblog/status/1690921853181624321?s=46

why won’t the tweet show up lol 

its a key but they are both kind of right lol?

Sheree serving a severe case of broke girl energy. How is she grumblinf and stumbling through that argument without listening to anything said :skull: She's just there defending her hired broke boyfriend. Who throws a birthday party and expects the guests to chip in, I'm confused

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I can guarantee you Bethenny will open spaces for ALL disgruntled Bravolebrities if this is the smash I think it will be... She's a thrifty one... Probably already in talks with Nene and Brandi.

The sad part is she’s only doing it for self serving reasons, this won’t amount to anything, just ratings for Bethany’s podcast.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

The sad part is she’s only doing it for self serving reasons, this won’t amount to anything, just ratings for Bethany’s podcast.

Her grimace in that pic with Rachel speaks volumes :ahh: 

• Like 1

https://x.com/dailybravomail/status/1691693622117233131?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

All that crying and outrage they performed during the last season and how disgusting they said Tom and Raquel were yet here they are still mingling in the same circle. In typical Vanderpump Rules fashion the man doesn’t receive the same harsh treatment that the females get. Ariana walking right next to Sandoval like nothing happened.

7 minutes ago, boys said:

https://x.com/dailybravomail/status/1691693622117233131?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

All that crying and outrage they performed during the last season and how disgusting they said Tom and Raquel were yet here they are still mingling in the same circle. In typical Vanderpump Rules fashion the man doesn’t receive the same harsh treatment that the females get. Ariana walking right next to Sandoval like nothing happened.

Am i the one who is not bothered by this? I've seen so many accounts dragging them because of it but like they literally still live in the same house. They see each other at least once per day

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Am i the one who is not bothered by this? I've seen so many accounts dragging them because of it but like they literally still live in the same house. They see each other at least once per day

The whole house living situation is weird too I'm surprised her and Katie just haven't moved in together so she wouldn't have to be around him. Even with the still living together thing I wouldn't be walking right next to him on our way to an event but once again I'm not surprised with this group that the men get let off easier. They wouldn't even film scenes with Kristen back when she had her cheating Scandal but were hanging around with Jax like he played no part in it. Lala flirted with Jax and he flirted back while knowing he was in a relationship with Brittany and yet Lala was the one called a ***** and Jax once again got off scott free. James is literally an abusive partner (To Kristen and Raquel) and they all hated him for years and now he's the funniest man in the cast and they just forget about it because Raquel had an affair.

4 hours ago, boys said:

Now why would the RHOA girls go on Family Feud and have Sheree do fast money with the way she stumbles & stutters when she talks :dies:

Did they win Fast Money? 

7 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Did they win Fast Money? 

No Sheree only got them like 34 points and they ended up losing by 6 points. Kenya earned 160 so in reality all they had to do was send someone with a brain literally ANYONE besides Sheree and they could have won.

1 minute ago, boys said:

No Sheree only got them like 34 points and they ended up losing by 6 points. Kenya earned 160 so in reality all they had to do was send someone with a brain literally ANYONE besides Sheree and they could have won.

I just watched it. :rip:They should have Sanya and Kenya do it, this shows what we already knew: Sheree is less than smart. 

IT'S A TV SHOW.

Ariana doesn't actually hate Tom, obviously

they're both benefiting from this ongoing story. it's tv, people. everyone who has ever been on a Bravo show has TOLD YOU that it's mostly manufactured

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I just watched it. :rip:They should have Sanya and Kenya do it, this shows what we already knew: Sheree is less than smart. 

tootle :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Bethenny is a mess for this :rip:

Love Bethenney for this.

Queen Raquel gave those lazy mid wannabes an Emmy nomination. LET HER SPEAK.

On 8/14/2023 at 6:04 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Replace the x.com domain with twitter.com and it should work again 

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Bethenny is a mess for this :rip:

Choosing Bethenny as her first interview partner post-VPR is one of the worst things Rachel and her two braincells could have done. And she even did it for free :rip:

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Nene confirmed she spoke with Bethenney already.

THE WIIIIIIIIIN if Bethenney can turn this into a thing.

EvERYONE wants to know behind the scenes tea of shows especially big shows that are past prime as we want to uncover the early years.

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Nene confirmed she spoke with Bethenney already.

THE WIIIIIIIIIN if Bethenney can turn this into a thing.

EvERYONE wants to know behind the scenes tea of shows especially big shows that are past prime as we want to uncover the early years.

If there's one thing Bethenny gon'do now that she's decided to scorch those bridges for good. She gonna get that CHEQUE.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.