The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Not Jill trying to pretend she's above & a better addition to the show than Kelly Godsimon :rip:

Literally nobody wants you there despite the countless attempts, hang it up HAG

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

RHONY is not off to a good start. I hope the ratings rise the next few weeks because the reaction to the cast has been pretty good 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Crashed said:

RHONY is not off to a good start. I hope the ratings rise the next few weeks because the reaction to the cast has been pretty good 

Sundays is also not a New York night.  But this is on-par with the ratings that the season fourteen finale received, so......

RHONY was really good, actually! Brynn is going to be the star of the show I think. I love her. She's fun, likable, etc. Now I am going to need Brynn to not pull a Heather from SLC and let the fan love go to her head.

I love Luanne and Sonja's spin-off show, and they can still have shows on Bravo so I'm happy. 

Edited by JustHoran

there’s been literally ONE singular episode of the new RHONY and everyone on housewives twitter/that orbit is acting like Jesus Christ himself has been resurrected.

these new girls are really not it. you can tell they’ve all studied housewives but not in a way where they’re interesting or where the stakes are high , they had no REAL connections prior to filming

the real (unfortunate) tea is that what made the original RHONY so good, particularly in the early seasons, was that the format of reality TV they were engaging in was still pretty new so they were being genuine messes / authentic in a way that these new girls simply cannot replicate concurrent with cancel culture and respectability politics ….. and furthermore , a housewife who literally describes herself as an influencer and went on a two minute Kim K rant about how it’s real work and she clocks in and out everyday ???? laughable

Bravo can also thank those piss poor ratings to the way they basically completely lied about Legacy and fumbled it so bad , it alienated OG fans who probably would have given the reboot a fair shake if they knew Legacy was still in the pipeline

lets really, really not do the OG producer miss Jill Zarin either. she’s thirsty, obnoxious, jealous ….. these are the traits that literally make/made her perfect for housewives :skull: she helped perfectly cast the first season. she flopped on RHUGT bc she only really knew Dorinda , and they only cut her out of the legacy RHUGT bc she was advocating for fair pay :skull: if she was on an island with Ramona, Lu, Dorinda, Sonja and Kelly , she would have EXPLODED with years worth of petty resentment and grudges that would have been so glorious to behold. we were really robbed of that. Kristen said on Brandi’s podcast that the RHONYUGT was boring bc the main girls were mad that Bravo botched the legacy series and they were basically just there for a paid vacation , and i don’t blame any of them for that !

all that hype. :fountain::mandown:And look RHOA increases for another week:coffee2:

RHOA should be fine for the next couple of years considering the streaming and live numbers.

If it ever comes to a reboot:

Phase 1: Farewell/Severance Pay

The last season needs to go off with a bang and close on a good note.

Phase 2: UGT  Festive Transition

This should equate to a one-year transition on Peacock (UGT1-UGT3).

Send the legacy cast to UGT for at least three trips after a year hiatus. We'll love them on UGT1, we'll love and hate them by UGT2, and then by UGT3 we'll be over it, but some of us will be trapped by the nostalgia effect knowing this IS the end for the OGs. 

Phase 3: Reboot/Facelift

Recast right after UGT 3 with a youthful look (meaning filming for the reboot should start no later than UGT2).

That's the respectful thing to do.

Tamra didn't save OC, so here's the order.

Once the RHONY reboot proves two-to-three solid seasons in the can:

RHOC: in 2025/6

RHOA: in 2026/7

RHONJ: in 2027/8

RHOP: in 2028/9

RHOSLC: IF RHOSLC even makes it to 2029: 2029/2030

RHOBH might make it until the early 2030s.

tumblr_n8ast5FEd91rdccybo1_500.gif

Edited by slw84

I would take Jill Zarin over Kelly at all times. Jill was a quintessential New York woman who totally gave off those vibes when we first met her. She's nosey and always has an opinion and her presence made for great dynamics amongst the women. Kelly on the other hand outside of having a meltdown on an island really was not a great housewife. She didn't even show us an inkling of the so called fabulous life she had with all the connections from being married to Gilles Bensimon. On paper yes it would totally make sense for her to be a housewife but she was actually just mentally unstable and bland?

• Like 1

Why would anyone think the new RHONY was going to pull in high numbers when its a new cast of women, viewers for housewives are down across the board in general and you have fans of the show who refuse to watch cause they miss the old group. The point is did the cast have a good dynamic amongst each other and show off a lifestyle that most don't have? Yes it did.

RHOA meanwhile doesn't have a dynamic cast to even make up for their low numbers. Not a single one of them needs to come back for another season.

Jenna Lyons has the potential to be an iconic housewife.

Im not a RHOBH viewer, but from social media it looks like the tide is turning on Garcelle. So many of the suggested tweets I see are dragging her. :rip:

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Im not a RHOBH viewer, but from social media it looks like the tide is turning on Garcelle. So many of the suggested tweets I see are dragging her. :rip:

Its the same haters she’s always had just amplified because Rinna is gone now and they want to blame someone.

I don’t consider the critiques of her fashion people turning in her tbh cause it’s funny and true the looks really be missing.

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

RHOA should be fine for the next couple of years considering the streaming and live numbers.

If it ever comes to a reboot:

Phase 1: Farewell/Severance Pay

The last season needs to go off with a bang and close on a good note.

Phase 2: UGT  Festive Transition

This should equate to a one-year transition on Peacock (UGT1-UGT3).

Send the legacy cast to UGT for at least three trips after a year hiatus. We'll love them on UGT1, we'll love and hate them by UGT2, and then by UGT3 we'll be over it, but some of us will be trapped by the nostalgia effect knowing this IS the end for the OGs. 

Phase 3: Reboot/Facelift

Recast right after UGT 3 with a youthful look (meaning filming for the reboot should start no later than UGT2).

That's the respectful thing to do.

Tamra didn't save OC, so here's the order.

Once the RHONY reboot proves two-to-three solid seasons in the can:

RHOC: in 2025/6

RHOA: in 2026/7

RHONJ: in 2027/8

RHOP: in 2028/9

RHOSLC: IF RHOSLC even makes it to 2029: 2029/2030

RHOBH might make it until the early 2030s.

tumblr_n8ast5FEd91rdccybo1_500.gif

Your posts constantly SEND me :dies:

• Haha 1

All these Hello AD welcome to my home RHONY promo :rip:

Yea RHOA is a tough one cause there are so many Atlanta based tv shows like it and it still is unique with a solid fan base still 

• Like 1

Jenn from OC is easily the best casting decision they've made in a long time! Last night's episode was great and I'm really not liking Gina and the way her and Emily are ganging up on Heather it's so transparent like you can tell they saw how Heather was dragged last year on social media for her pretentiousness and now they're trying to "call her out" for a storyline :zzz:

the way Jenn gagged Tamra so effortlessly she had no option but to throw on some hysterics and run away :rip:

38 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

the way Jenn gagged Tamra so effortlessly she had no option but to throw on some hysterics and run away :rip:

When I tell you I had to keep replaying that scene so many times! It was that moment coupled with Taylor and Shannon's reactions that had me floored! Jenn really ate wit that :jonny5:

• Like 1

not Emily getting her literal hole waxed on camera next week

proposing a new open ended debate topic: which reunion, across all the seasons/franchises of housewives, is the best ???

hard for me to pick just one, i’d say NJ S2, BH S2 or ATL S4

17 minutes ago, qurl said:

proposing a new open ended debate topic: which reunion, across all the seasons/franchises of housewives, is the best ???

hard for me to pick just one, i’d say NJ S2, BH S2 or ATL S4

Potomac season 5 :skull: 

BH2 

ATL s6 this was hard 

ny 10? (The Bethany and carol fight)

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

tamra always bolts. gina had her hiding in the bushes. even lizzie or whatever her name was with the stick figure bikini sketches had her full on sprinting away. she also disappeared into thin air so fast after throwing wine on jeana that jeana shoved that random lady thinking it was tamra. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Potomac season 5 :skull: 

BH2 

ATL s6 this was hard 

ny 10? (The Bethany and carol fight)

Yeah for me RHOP S5 was the best. The lingering tension was extreme :deadbanana2:

RHOC S8 was also very good with Brianna revelations about Brooks

Others; RHOBH S5, RHONJ S4 (this one was just insane :rip:), RHOA S6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.