The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

All they need to do for Jersey is (1) fire Melissa so that the show can move beyond the family drama once and for all and (2) FINALLY give Margaret the villain edit that she deserves. If they really want to knock it out of the park, they can bring back Danielle Staub to be the nail in the coffin.

Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, and Danielle Cabral (with possibly Danielle Staub as a friend of)

vs.

Margaret, Jennifer Fessler, and one new friend of Margaret (with possibly Jackie as a friend of)

And then Dolores as the bridge/voice of reason.

Melissa - OUT

Rachel - OUT

:supaspaz:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jersey will flop without Teresa , but it hasn’t been entertaining (TO ME) in years anyway , so

only thing that would keep Jersey afloat post Teresa/Melissa is if they brought Caroline back while Teresa is still there , THAT i would watch (i don’t like Caroline but i just wanna see them go at it)

RHONJ can be saved:

Teresa Guidice

Jennifer Aydin

Maragaret Josephs

Danielle Staub

Dolores Catania 

Kim G

Kim D

Friends: Jackie/Jen Fess.

Mellissa and Teresa should just join and fight everyone else 

not going to happen but would be iconic lmao 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Mellissa and Teresa should just join and fight everyone else 

not going to happen but would be iconic lmao 

S7-8

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

S7-8

Drag me 

RHONJ needs to end. Plain and simple. The "Jersey era" of TV has been over for years now anyway. Teresa hasn't been interesting for years, she's a narcissistic moron and her new husband is just as bad. Idk why Bravo doesn't just end the cities that have gone on for too long. They should end OC and ATL as well and start up some new franchises to breathe new life into the Housewives. 

Word on the street is that Kroy was allegedly going to meet men on Grindr. Was he cruising waiting for Kim in the parking lots?

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

On 5/11/2023 at 10:20 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Like I hate Melissa but I do think she/Marge/Jackie are real friends. Whereas I really doubt Teresa engages with Jen when the cameras aren't up.

Teresa and Jen definitely hang out off camera. They go on double dates with their husbands a lot.

Just get rid of Melissa and/or ban Joe Gorga from filming and Jersey can be taken in a better direction.

On 5/8/2023 at 5:24 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is my problem with RHOA. So much potential, but instead we get boring and fake storylines. That premiere was so lame. Drew nowhere to be found, Kenya and Marlo doing nothing, Kandi and Todd working too much as their storyline for the 5th season in a row, Sheree dating another clout chaser, Sanya being corny as usual, and why are we opening up the season with… Ross’s birthday party? Who cares? The main drama was some random thirsty friend claiming to know Kandi who doesn’t actually know Kandi. I just can’t. :zzz: 

5 hours ago, 305 said:

RHONJ needs to end. Plain and simple. The "Jersey era" of TV has been over for years now anyway. Teresa hasn't been interesting for years, she's a narcissistic moron and her new husband is just as bad. Idk why Bravo doesn't just end the cities that have gone on for too long. They should end OC and ATL as well and start up some new franchises to breathe new life into the Housewives. 

I agree with this completely. The new girls aren’t giving much and the dynamics between the old women are so stale. There just isn’t anyone to root for, I fear. I used to stan Slaydin but even she’s growing tiresome with her constant refusal to take any real sense of accountability for anything. 

On 5/12/2023 at 1:20 AM, That Bad Eartha said:

Like I hate Melissa but I do think she/Marge/Jackie are real friends. Whereas I really doubt Teresa engages with Jen when the cameras aren't up.

People say this but they literally hang out all the time and Jen even met Joe Giudice without Teresa. They actually do hangout together to the point where Teresa’s kids went to Jen for things.

On 5/13/2023 at 1:04 AM, qurl said:

Jersey will flop without Teresa , but it hasn’t been entertaining (TO ME) in years anyway , so

only thing that would keep Jersey afloat post Teresa/Melissa is if they brought Caroline back while Teresa is still there , THAT i would watch (i don’t like Caroline but i just wanna see them go at it)

Caroline was apparently asking for way too much money for the sole purpose of coming back to try and take down Teresa which she wouldn’t have accomplished anyway. She was on the show when it was an entire cast vs Teresa for several seasons and Teresa survived and thrived so she definitely couldn’t do it solo anyway. 

9 hours ago, Stevie said:

I agree with this completely. The new girls aren’t giving much and the dynamics between the old women are so stale. There just isn’t anyone to root for, I fear. I used to stan Slaydin but even she’s growing tiresome with her constant refusal to take any real sense of accountability for anything. 

I think Jen has done well this season (the only one tbh). She took accountability for Dolores fallout and has stayed on Marge's neck the whole season (she should never back down from that, Marge deserves a real adversary).

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I think Jen has done well this season (the only one tbh). She took accountability for Dolores fallout and has stayed on Marge's neck the whole season (she should never back down from that, Marge deserves a real adversary).

Tea, Jen is the future of RHONJ. When Teresa is gone we can't leave it to the likes of Melissa/Dolores/Marge/Jackie :rip:

Show cancelled followed by a spin off that ended up falling through so now yall have been demoted to a one off girls trip.

This crowd of women to me looks like they would have worked with a few of the older NYC women like Carole and Luann. 

I definitely think it would’ve benefited the show to not do such a clean sweep after a flop season because not you have the fans in the comments saying it’s a flop as if it was a actual trailer for the season.

56 minutes ago, boys said:

Show cancelled followed by a spin off that ended up falling through so now yall have been demoted to a one off girls trip.

Not necessarily one off. They kinda did ex-wives club again minus the people who were re-cast

I cannot believe we are going to have Kelly Bensimon back in our screens :rip:

1 hour ago, boys said:

Most of them actually seem happier that it is going to be about one week of filming instead of four months. Plus this could just be a stepping stone. It’ll be interesting to see how this does compared to the new RHONY and how things evolve from there.

Kristen is SO random, she is not memorable in the slightest. I guess everyone else said no :rip:

The new trailer is giving Real World and not in a good way. Ugh

RHONJ can be saved by firing the Gorgas pretty much, all they have going for them is Teresa and that’s been the case since s3.

Teresa was the breakout star of NJ in s1/s2 for a reason, and she’s top 3 housewives of all time!

Kelly Bensimon?! :worship2:

I’m excited, Kristen tho.. why? Get Jules back and the cast would be perfect :heart:

Classy legend because if it were me I would’ve started cackling. 

only BH is bringing the views, we're living in the Pump Rules era now I fear 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.